The Most Random Thread EVER!

Yeah, I ripped through both layers of my pants :D

My knee is still scraped up

And I have a bruise on my stomach from where a pitcher hit me... owww... XD

Owww that always was painful. I always felt a little bad when I hit a batter, especially after I was on crutches for a week when someone hit me!

Owww that always was painful. I always felt a little bad when I hit a batter, especially after I was on crutches for a week when someone hit me!

Oh wow! I know, I feel awful when I hit people. The worst I've ever gotten is hit in the back of the head, but that was thanks to my center fielder.

It stunk, not because of the head issue, but it happened at the beginning of the second inning and because of the concussion rule I had to sit out the rest of the game

Dad: "If you make the team, you'll be allowed to go to Wizards whenever you want."

Me: "... So of I make the team, it'll be like Christmas. Whenever I want."

The Wizards is a club softball team, they have this big indoor facility, with a whole indoor field, throwing area, and 4 batting cages

I must make this team

I was just watching Slugterra, and there were this ice monsters. With glowing red eyes. And you're not supposed to let them touch you

Well, there are frost giants in Slugterra now

Now I'm watching Thor. XD

I haven't used this term since I was seven, but it seems appropriate given how I successfully finished my online course!

BOOYA!

Awesome
0ef795b4754d2e8341b175c7ab9134c0.jpg

Trying to draw all my Camp of Disney characters in one picture.

Why did I try this

I have a headache now

XD It's a lot harder than I thought

*sends up a Doodle flare* Doodle I need go ask you an anime question lol

Who is Touta Matsuda in Death Note? Is it something I would be able to look up on YouTube or would I get some weird stuff...?

He's voicing a new Slugterra character that they're gonna have in the movie :D and I wanna hear it for some reason :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter