The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Silv, have an amazing vacation!

Hi everyone, I'm back. Sorry I've been gone, also. I've been having to do a lot of stuff to keep up with senior year. I spent the last three Saturdays doing things so I haven't been able to be online. I kind of miss it. How has everyone else been?

Welcome back, good to see you! Things have been good here, I kinda made my comeback a few weeks ago

I'm looking back at the very first posts in the teen forum from 2001 (how bored can I be, right?) One day people are going to randomly scroll back 1,000 pages back and see our posts, wondering what happened to us...kind of weird to think about.

I'm looking back at the very first posts in the teen forum from 2001 (how bored can I be, right?) One day people are going to randomly scroll back 1,000 pages back and see our posts, wondering what happened to us...kind of weird to think about.
That is very strange and existential. Applause.

Kingdom Keepers is great but now that I'm more aware of writing inconsistences it's very obvious that there are a lot

"I heard one time a dementor kissed Umbridge and IT died."

-Can't remember where I heard this, but it's genius

I read the entire new Kingdom Keepers book in less than a day, fried my brain but I love it

Am I the only one that worries about putting on mascara wrong and coming out looking like Yzma?
I don't wear mascara but I showed this to my friend and once she finally stopped laughing and could talk she nodded and said Yzma was a very creative comparison

I don't wear mascara but I showed this to my friend and once she finally stopped laughing and could talk she nodded and said Yzma was a very creative comparison
I mean look at her! (i used thumbnails because they're big)
In-Defense-of-Yzma-Agism.png
In-Defense-of-Yzma-Featured.png

Attachments

• In-Defense-of-Yzma-Agism.png
    In-Defense-of-Yzma-Agism.png
    401.3 KB · Views: 3
There's still one more episode afterwards, it's not the finale! :D I haven't seen it yet though, I'm waiting until I can go home and watch it with my family so no spoilers!

Oh man the Weirdmageddon episodes just keep getting better! More frightening (just because that's pretty much what Weirdmageddon is) but still really good. I'm excited for the next (final) episode but also really nervous

I have the best story for all of you. So my government teacher (who is not one of my favorite teachers) challenged my entire government class to a Disney Trivia game. She boasted to us saying that she would beat us all and that no one could match her knowledge of Disney. I got in first place and she got in third place. She missed a question on The Little Mermaid, then claimed it was a new movie, and I had to (politely because she's still the teacher) correct her by informing her that TLM came out in 1989.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter