• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

SAME. TOO MUCH FANGIRL.

IT'S CRAZY. Well, it's Gravity Falls so of course it's crazy
I just found it on the website I used to catch up omg I can watch it now. But the website would sometimes glitch so I'm going to wait until it's finally on my DVR, which is Thursday.

Thanks Wings

100% done with school right now. dear teachers: if a student isn't raising their hand, don't call on them
No problem. Yeah, that sucks. I get they'rr trying to see if people are paying attention, but it’s a jerk move to kids that are but are shy, don't like speaking out in cass they are wrong, have anxiety or whatever else

I FINALLY SAW IF OMG WORDS... ALSO NOT... WORKING... FOR MOUTH!
SAME

HAVE YOU SEEN THE TRAILER ON DISNEY XD? THE GLITCH ONE? it is slightly frightening, mainly because our volume was super high and I didn't realize how loud the commercial would be
No problem. Yeah, that sucks. I get they'rr trying to see if people are paying attention, but it’s a jerk move to kids that are but are shy, don't like speaking out in cass they are wrong, have anxiety or whatever else
Yeah, it just bugs me, like I've proved I know what we're doing, but... she insists on calling on me -_-

SAME

HAVE YOU SEEN THE TRAILER ON DISNEY XD? THE GLITCH ONE? it is slightly frightening, mainly because our volume was super high and I didn't realize how loud the commercial would be

Yeah, it just bugs me, like I've proved I know what we're doing, but... she insists on calling on me -_-
No, I haven't. When's the next episode?

SAME

Maybe because she knows you'll know the answer? I get that, though. I was that kid who didn't talk AT ALL.

Sorry for a double post but I'm really excited:

Yesterday I met Sara Raasch, the author of Snow Like Ashes and Ice Like Fire. She recognized my art from Tumblr and I gave her some of my art and she was so nice and supportive. I won a copy of her first book and got that and my copy of Ice Like Fire signed and basically it was amazing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter