• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOKED!!!!

11b - Sideways cabin 6515
1A - $1212!!!!

Can't believe the pricing!!! So excited!!

squitty said:
Mand I don't know as it was our place saver I'd moved over and had already paid our deposit on that one so didn't have one to pay.

I can't remember if it's 10% or 20%.

Ah of course....... Just trying to sort it now...... :)

- Tomorrow morning: Transfer dummy booking to 2014 WBTA
- Rest of year: Work on DH to convince him to actually go (as he would call it) "on yet ANOTHER long Disney cruise"
- If successful, return here and become part of the pre-planning fun :banana:

Please keep your fingers crossed for me! :thumbsup2

Wow, those prices look even cheaper than the Vancouver to LA this fall we had booked!

14 days instead of 5? Wow!

I think my key will be- Just get on the ship

It is sooooo nice to see so many posts on this thread once again. Just like we've just picked up where we left off after the WBTA 2011.

Now all I need to do is familiarise myself again with everyone's Dis names to real person names !!!!!

Well done to everyone lucky enough to get their bookings today. We are moving our dummy booking tomorrow and that will make it even more real!!!,

Let the fun commence :) :)

So glad to see some bookings have been made. :cool1:

I will start the roll call on the first post when i finish work tonight. :banana:

BOOKED!!!!

11b - Sideways cabin 6515
1A - $1212!!!!

Can't believe the pricing!!! So excited!!

Oh you beat us too it for that cabin and our other choice of 6015 is gone too so we are booking 6011 where our friends stayed last time...

Looking forward to seeing you next year, neighbour!

Just off the phone - we are booked.. whoo hoo...

For info a cat 11B for 2 is either $1698 or $1676 I couldn't hear properly for the excitement from both me and the CM :)

Did you book in $$$ this time so you could get another beer mug, dont' forget you can still use the old one...this will be our mugs 4th cruise with us.

Oh you beat us too it for that cabin and our other choice of 6015 is gone too so we are booking 6011 where our friends stayed last time...

Looking forward to seeing you next year, neighbour!

Hey neighbor!!!

Yeah I gave my TA the list starting with 6019/6521 and moving next door (6015/6511) and down the path!! She almost snagged the 6019 but someone grabbed it just before her!! Never stayed in a sideways cabin but got to see one on our cabin crawl on the 2010 WBTA so thought I'd try to grab one this time!!

Have this one on hold for now. We did this in 2010, & very excited that this cruise (2 people, same room type) is cheaper in 2014 than 2010!

Annika, messaged you on FB!! I'm still working on Mike (not thrilled about landing in San Juan instead of FL), but I may get him there yet!!

Have this one on hold for now. We did this in 2010, & very excited that this cruise (2 people, same room type) is cheaper in 2014 than 2010!

Annika, messaged you on FB!! I'm still working on Mike (not thrilled about landing in San Juan instead of FL), but I may get him there yet!!

Jodie, keep working on Mike - it would be great if we got to go on this one together! :cool1:

I just booked!! :cool1::cool1: They wouldn't let me change my mom's even though we are connected. She is only silver

I just booked!! :cool1::cool1: They wouldn't let me change my mom's even though we are connected. She is only silver

Yeah someone else posted that they were able to change one cabin (gold) but have to call back tomorrow to change their other cabin (silver).

Ok, less than 24 hours and we are on page 6. I'll have to catch up later.

Anyway, I'M BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

It will be me (Kristi) and a friend (Jolie). Jolie has never been on a cruise or out of the USA.

So excited.

Ok, less than 24 hours and we are on page 6. I'll have to catch up later.

Anyway, I'M BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

It will be me (Kristi) and a friend (Jolie). Jolie has never been on a cruise or out of the USA.

So excited.

Hi, Kristi! See you back in Barcelona!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter