The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you book in $$$ this time so you could get another beer mug, dont' forget you can still use the old one...this will be our mugs 4th cruise with us.

We did Sue.. thanks for the reminder. It will more than likely be coming with us:goodvibes

birkner said:
Hope to be dining mates with you and Mark again!! Is Karen coming?

Yes indeed to both, Noel! We just need to get Tim and Kerrie onboard now..... :)

I have started the roll call on the 1st post. :yay:

Can't wait to add myself tomorrow. :hyper:

I ran around today doing my banking to do the deposit for my booking tomorrow. As to where I'll end up cabin-wise will depend on where the prices end up tomorrow. I don't expect them to rise as dramatically on this one as some of the others, but one never knows. But I will be booking as soon as I can, either online or by telephone.

Wow, I get to cruise with the co-originator of the Champagne Girls! :goodvibes We are doing an event on our November cruise.

Ha !! You didn't need much persuading then did you ????? :rotfl2:

I don't need any persuading!!! :thumbsup2 I just have so much else going on I need to save really hard to be able to do this cruise......but i'll be there i'm sure! ;)

Woohoo :yay::yay: we are booked!! In our favorite cabin too :goodvibes. My feet haven't touched the ground since :cloud9: The price was so reasonable, I can't believe it ... we won't talk airfares till later :) For those wondering if you can afford it .. just book in the cheapo cabins, all the fun is going on outside your cabin anyway.

So excited so many are returning WBTAers, I love you people!:hug::grouphug::grouphug:

For those wondering if you can afford it .. just book in the cheapo cabins, all the fun is going on outside your cabin anyway.

Ha ha - even if I have to book the closet in the engine room, I am going! :rotfl2: Although I am hoping for slightly better than that.

Woohoo :yay::yay: we are booked!! In our favorite cabin too :goodvibes. My feet haven't touched the ground since :cloud9: The price was so reasonable, I can't believe it ... we won't talk airfares till later :) For those wondering if you can afford it .. just book in the cheapo cabins, all the fun is going on outside your cabin anyway.

So excited so many are returning WBTAers, I love you people!:hug::grouphug::grouphug:

Woo hoo congrats! I'll add you to the 1st post. :)

It will be worth saving for Claire! :hug:

Most definitely! I get to cruise with so many friends again! :hug:

Although we haven't booked yet (still Silver members, so not possible), I'm pretty sure we will be booking this one!
LOVED the 2011 one!

Although we haven't booked yet (still Silver members, so not possible), I'm pretty sure we will be booking this one!
LOVED the 2011 one!

Wasn't it great to make so many lasting friends. So many of us have kept in touch. I love that about the DIS.pixiedust:

Thanks for the updates Claire.. will see your name on there tomorrow?

I might have to sell a lung or kidney but we'll be there.....

It is sooooo nice to see so many posts on this thread once again. Just like we've just picked up where we left off after the WBTA 2011.

Now all I need to do is familiarise myself again with everyone's Dis names to real person names !!!!!

Well done to everyone lucky enough to get their bookings today. We are moving our dummy booking tomorrow and that will make it even more real!!!,

Let the fun commence :) :)

OMG page 7 already. I left on page 2. I love to see so many familiair names. And for sure we (Paul and me) book this one, I will look tomorrow and then we'll see what is going to happen. Our next cruise is sept. 2013 on the Dream. Perhaps we can rebook there.
And like Annie we have to familirise the DIS names now again.

I don't think I've ever paid 2 deposits for 2 different holidays in 48 hours before :rotfl2:

What's the earliest time can we book from the Uk tomorrow? :cheer2:

I don't think I've ever paid 2 deposits for 2 different holidays in 48 hours before :rotfl2:

What's the earliest time can we book from the Uk tomorrow? :cheer2:

I'm thinking it's the same as today.. 1pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter