The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool1::yay::thumbsup2:dance3::cheer2:

We're going to try for this one too.... again! We had so much fun last time!!

Of course the economy isn't the best right now- but we're hoping that the stars will align and make us happy.

I didn't have the best year last year... here's hoping that next year will be MUCH better!!

DH and I will be booking the WBTA on Thursday!! Yahoo!! Loved the EBTA in 2010 and so ready for another.:cheer2::cheer2:

Ah, so good to be back on the Dis - 'cause I just can't waste enough time on FB. :wave:

So when I told Dennis the WBTA was on and I thought we should go, he said something like "hm" and made a face which has no Smilie equivalent here, which translates to "we can't possibly afford to do this what are you thinking oh my god we're going to end up homeless we can't possibly go." He gets a lot into a simple grunt and a look.

So, of course, we're going. :cool1: :dance3: :cool1:

We can't book for a while yet - no dummy booking to transfer and no funds for the full deposit at the moment, but that will change. I doubt it will sell out before I can take care of that. I didn't book our flights last time til Spring and still got a great rate, so no worries there. True, I'll have to work out some way back from San Juan that doesn't involve swimming, but I'll figure out something.

No, what I'm concerned with is how I'm going to get all the clothes and shoes and crap I took last time back from San Juan, especially all the booze we will no doubt acquire! I mean, it was easy to get it all to Barca - just paid the extra bag charge, well worth it. And returning to PC was perfect given that we left from Orlando in the first place. And no one noticed the bag full of alcohol we dragged off the ship. We do tend to over-estimate our alcohol requirements, but better safe than sorry, right? :drinking1 As for the clothes, don't even think about suggesting a dress or two and accessorizing. Margaret was my inspiration in 2011. I refuse to give up the clothes. I *will* find a way to take the purple ballgown for formal night, not to mention all the cute, sparkly things I can find between now and then.

Well, all in good time I guess. For now, I'm going to start thinking about what to do for FE's this time. Yes, they will be crocheted. No, they will not be toilet paper covers, sorry to disappoint. ;)

And maybe if I start now, I'll lose the weight I need to get into the cute clothes that I didn't lose the weight for last time!

Ah, so good to be back on the Dis - 'cause I just can't waste enough time on FB. :wave:

So when I told Dennis the WBTA was on and I thought we should go, he said something like "hm" and made a face which has no Smilie equivalent here, which translates to "we can't possibly afford to do this what are you thinking oh my god we're going to end up homeless we can't possibly go." He gets a lot into a simple grunt and a look.

So, of course, we're going. :cool1: :dance3: :cool1:

We can't book for a while yet - no dummy booking to transfer and no funds for the full deposit at the moment, but that will change. I doubt it will sell out before I can take care of that. I didn't book our flights last time til Spring and still got a great rate, so no worries there. True, I'll have to work out some way back from San Juan that doesn't involve swimming, but I'll figure out something.

No, what I'm concerned with is how I'm going to get all the clothes and shoes and crap I took last time back from San Juan, especially all the booze we will no doubt acquire! I mean, it was easy to get it all to Barca - just paid the extra bag charge, well worth it. And returning to PC was perfect given that we left from Orlando in the first place. And no one noticed the bag full of alcohol we dragged off the ship. We do tend to over-estimate our alcohol requirements, but better safe than sorry, right? :drinking1 As for the clothes, don't even think about suggesting a dress or two and accessorizing. Margaret was my inspiration in 2011. I refuse to give up the clothes. I *will* find a way to take the purple ballgown for formal night, not to mention all the cute, sparkly things I can find between now and then.

Well, all in good time I guess. For now, I'm going to start thinking about what to do for FE's this time. Yes, they will be crocheted. No, they will not be toilet paper covers, sorry to disappoint. ;)

And maybe if I start now, I'll lose the weight I need to get into the cute clothes that I didn't lose the weight for last time!

Glad to see so many old friends here! i am hopeful that we can find another cruise (not DCL) back from Puerto Rico to Florida.

Glad to see so many old friends here! i am hopeful that we can find another cruise (not DCL) back from Puerto Rico to Florida.

That thought had crossed my mind. I wouldn't even mention it to Dennis at this point, lest his head explode. I have a friend who has family in Puerto Rico so I'm hoping she will have some ideas for getting back from there.

Calling first thing in the morning........um middle of night according to my sleep schedule. Oh well.......so excited:yay:

Just a heads up- you can't sail from San Jaun to Florida one way. That weird maritime law everyone quotes all the time.
San Juan is still US.

For us- flying to/from San Juan from SEA is the same price as flying to/from MCO

Just geting to Europe is the hard one. Not opposed to travel precruise if another airport is better for international travel.

All of my favorite people are here :love::dance3::love: ... I am so looking forward to all the anticipation on the boards :thumbsup2

Norman is there a Morrisons in Tenerife?? Ed wants to use his shopping cart coin :)

Pat, tell Dennis we will let him have our wine on the art of entertainment sessions. We will probably also join you on swimming from Puerto Rico :lmao:

We have a 50th birthday bash to organise too :beach: :cake:

Something tells me I am going to have to embrace this birthday .... but can we call it 49 +

and if my Mum comes along she will get her birthday on board too ...

so excited to see so many old friends signing in and looking forward to meeting lots of new ones ... you can't imagine how thrilled I was to get up and click on this thread this morning ... just like old times : )

Morning all.....isn't it funny how we are all bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. All the doom and gloom seems to have been lifted. :goodvibes

It's so lovely to see so many old friends here already, looking forward to making some new ones too. Welcome everybody. :wave:

Claire we are not going without you babes :scared1:

You better not!

I would have responded. But Margaret said I would end up being keelhauled with my sense of humour (or lack of it).:laughing::laughing:

:lmao: Tell Margaret to stop being a spoil sport. ;)

Ugh!
To book or not to book, that is the question.

Itinerary sounds great and the dates are wonderful (middle of semester break but after the summer holidays) but San Juan? And we have just booked a Celebrity TA for this November. We don't even have the spare money sitting around for the deposit. And we would need a HC cabin for Disney. And there was this little plan called "children" after the TA this year (I am not getting any younger). Ugh!

DH will kill me if I ask about planing a 2014 vacation nine months before going on the 2013 vacation.

Why helloooo! Fingers crossed we'll be in too! Looking forward to excitement, planning and much bubbly......

The Champagne Girls are here! :) :) wooohoooo!

Just off the phone - we are booked.. whoo hoo...

For info a cat 11B for 2 is either $1698 or $1676 I couldn't hear properly for the excitement from both me and the CM :)

squitty said:

For info a cat 11B for 2 is either $1698 or $1676 I couldn't hear properly for the excitement from both me and the CM :)

Yay! What was the deposit Mich? Need to see if we have the dosh available.... :)

Norman is there a Morrisons in Tenerife?? Ed wants to use his shopping cart coin :)

Unfortunately Tenerife is not part of the UK, so no Morrisons.

But most supermarkets in Europe use trolleys that the coin should work in.

Just think how much you could end up taking back with you if Ed try's his coin in all of them:rotfl2:

Yay! What was the deposit Mich? Need to see if we have the dosh available.... :)

Mand I don't know as it was our place saver I'd moved over and had already paid our deposit on that one so didn't have one to pay.

I can't remember if it's 10% or 20%.

WOW!! Great pricing!! I have my TA (some of you 2010 WBTA'ers will remember Sue!!) on hold trying to move my dummy cruise to this one. Hoping to snag an inside sideways cabin (but for one)!! Now I'm really getting excited!!!

:cheer2::cloud9::banana: :cheer2::cloud9::banana:

At last!
So glad, and looks like DIS will have a huge presence, that's great.

It will be me, Ken, and DW, Debbie.

Booked this AM, transferred OBB reservation,
Cat. 6A, 2 A, $2442.44 , no air, insurance, or transfers.

Actually quite pleased with the pricing.
And LOVE the itinerary:yay:

And hoping Headserver Wira will be aboard, right, Jen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter