The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo! Got a 5C for $2694.....loved the WBTA in 2010, so just had to do this one. It will be me and son Trevor, Trevor's birthday is the day we set sail-Sept 6!

Janice

We decided to do an inside this time as we never once went out on our veranda. Nancy and I did 6601 on the Wonder and it was just fine.

:scared1: WOW the Dis has been busy since last night, welcome to friends new and old, and congratulations to all those lucky people that have booked today !!! can't wait till tomorrow when our lowly silver status will let us book

Ah, so good to be back on the Dis - 'cause I just can't waste enough time on FB. :wave: And no one noticed the bag full of alcohol we dragged off the ship.
Margaret was my inspiration in 2011. I refuse to give up the clothes. I *will* find a way to take the purple ballgown for formal night, not to mention all the cute, sparkly things I can find between now and then.

Hi Pat, i'm sure Dennis won't need his arm twisted that much, since he knows what he'll be missing
And I'm glad to be an inspiration to someone, you had some really lovely outfits and your much more organised, lol only the unorganised take 3 changes of clothes a day ( or the accident prone !!!)

Glad to see so many old friends here! i am hopeful that we can find another cruise (not DCL) back from Puerto Rico to Florida.

Hi Noel, if you find a cruise please share with us and then the party can continue :goodvibes:goodvibes

I am booking this on Thursday! I can't believe DCL finally gave us our WBTA!!

hi, they certainly did :)

All of my favorite people are here . I am so looking forward to all the anticipation on the boards

Karen I can't keep up and it's only day 2 :yay::yay:

Something tells me I am going to have to embrace this birthday .... but can we call it 49 + /QUOTE]

Sarah for you anything even 21 again, one that one may involve the baby thing again !!

Morning all.....isn't it funny how we are all bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning.
:lmao: Tell Margaret to stop being a spoil sport. ;)

Clarie it's just what we need on a cold february morning, and you know what a cheeky boy Norman is:rotfl:

Just off the phone - we are booked.. whoo hoo...

For info a cat 11B for 2 is either $1698 or $1676 I couldn't hear properly for the excitement from both me and the CM :)

OMG sounds really good, can't wait to book

Anyway, I'M BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

It will be me (Kristi) and a friend (Jolie). Jolie has never been on a cruise or out of the USA.

So excited.

No half measures then for Jolie, am sure she will have a great time

We are going for an inside cabin this time, because it's all of you that will make this cruise, am just so excited x

Margaret

:scared1: WOW the Dis has been busy since last night, welcome to friends new and old, and congratulations to all those lucky people that have booked today !!! can't wait till tomorrow when our lowly silver status will let us book

Congratulations to all who made great scores today, and good luck to all of us who will be booking tomorrow! May the DCL fairies spread some good fares on all of us! :wizard:

We are booked! :banana:

Price was resonable if one doesnt look at airfare..LOL

My fantasy would be to fly into Paris, do DL- Paris, then train to Barcelona..

Karen I can't keep up and it's only day 2 :yay::yay:

We are going for an inside cabin this time, because it's all of you that will make this cruise, am just so excited x

Margaret
Ah, between the boards and Facebook I will have no time for games on my ipad ;)
We booked inside too, after all, its just a place to sleep (don't tell Ed I said that :duck:) I loved our dinners together best :goodvibes

That's my fantasy too :cloud9:

We are booked! We have three cat 4 cabins in a row. I'm so excited! We did EBTA in 2010 and loved it except that we lost an hour of sleep each night. So this time, we will gain sleep and get to do a 14-night TA. Woohoo! I live the itinerary too. Can't wait to meet everyone!

We booked the WBTA this afternoon, B2B with the first San Juan sailing :D

It'll be me (Sarah) and my mum Maureen ^_^

Edit: I just sent a request to the FB page

I'd love to do that but my work only allows 2 weeks off together without getting special approval. I know I'm taking 2 weeks and 1-1/2 to 2 days but my boss already said he was okay with it when I had hoped for one in 2013!!

Yeah someone else posted that they were able to change one cabin (gold) but have to call back tomorrow to change their other cabin (silver).

That was me. I was able to switch my mother's ressie, Eilean from table 23, today but have to wait to change mine tomorrow even though the two reissues were linked.

So the feeding frenzy has died down for today! Everyone relax and gear up for tomorrow!!!!

I might have to sell a lung or kidney but we'll be there.....

Oh, now there's a thought! And I'm only half-joking.

Hi Pat, i'm sure Dennis won't need his arm twisted that much, since he knows what he'll be missing
And I'm glad to be an inspiration to someone, you had some really lovely outfits and your much more organised, lol only the unorganised take 3 changes of clothes a day ( or the accident prone !!!)

Dennis is just trying to behave like a responsible adult - for now. One of us should. We'll be there, though.

Thank you for the compliment. It was fun to be able to dress up a bit and we got some excellent pictures. But between morning and evening, I'm pretty sure I changed clothes at least 3 times a day!

Going for an inside?? But your neighbors provided so much entertainment on their verandah! :rolleyes1:

We booked inside too, after all, its just a place to sleep (don't tell Ed I said that :duck:) I loved our dinners together best :goodvibes

I sent you a PM, but you just answered my question about the cabin. I really want to go for a verandah. We both spent a lot of time on ours. I loved going out there in the middle of the night in the middle of the ocean. Very cosmic!

Dinners were so much fun! I don't think I've ever laughed so much! I'll bet Ed is disappointed we're not going to Gibraltar. I know he wanted a reunion with his Malteasers buddy! :lmao:

I feel really bad! I hadn't bothered to read through the whole thread before I posted my quick blurb to Annika! So many familiar names from the 2010 WBTA!

So nice to see everyone booking... Old friends and new...:)

P.S., I know it's early yet, but is there a FB page?

I do much better with FB than with DIS meet threads because I primarily post from my phone and can't multiquote very well from my phone.

Pat, i'm sure Dennis won't need his arm twisted that much, since he knows what he'll be missing

Clarie it's just what we need on a cold february morning, and you know what a cheeky boy Norman is:rotfl:

You inspired me Margaret! :hug: I plan to take more dresses, after the fuss I kicked up last time I actually quite liked wearing one. ;)

I do know, he is a loveable cheeky boy though. :goodvibes

Dennis is just trying to behave like a responsible adult - for now. One of us should. We'll be there, though.

Dinners were so much fun! I don't think I've ever laughed so much! I'll bet Ed is disappointed we're not going to Gibraltar. I know he wanted a reunion with his Malteasers buddy! :lmao:

Dennis is much like Lee - he is the sensible one and i'm the irresponsible one! ;)

Do we need to bring a lifetime supply of Maltesers for Dennis? Will that work?

I do much better with FB than with DIS meet threads because I primarily post from my phone and can't multiquote very well from my phone.

There certainly is a FB page, the link is in the first post. :goodvibes

That looks a fantastic plan Susan. But we think we fly to Barcelona from Amsterdam, altough it would be an adventure to do it by train, but more expensive then by plane for us.

And yes there is a Facebook group. Very active. It is the FB group that already excist and was hoping of a WBTA 2013 and never stopped. It has a new name now. The Magic is BACK - Bring it on 2014!
Her is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/wbta2013/

Duh, how did I miss that?! Thank you, Claire! (and, yes, we are Mike and Jodie).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter