The Ingredients for Pixie Dust, a June 2010 TR - 10/2 DIsney Halloween PTR started!

First of all...I sat in Cafe Du Monde just a few short days after you did!! I loved the warm beignets...loved walking in the French Quarter...it was a great time!!

OOH dinner at LeCellier sounds amazing right now!! I would love to eat there!!

Can't wait for more pics of BLT!!!

great timing. I love starting a trip with a little relaxation, dinner and a leisurely stroll sound great

subbing! popcorn:: what a sweet family you have! the pixie dust story was too cute. :cutie:

cant wait to read more!

So DH dropped me and my carryon bags off at the BLT entrance and then I waited for him to park the car and meet me in the lobby. Here is an amazing light fixture that I saw as I waited with DS8... there were several at this resort! I have better pictures in daylight! They will come in the next few days.

summer2010023.jpg

And another photo in the lobby area waiting with DS8 (who is acting the loon here...) You get a glimpse of my toe... :laughing:

summer2010024.jpg

That night I wasn't in full picture taking mode, just snapped a few here and there. I did get a photo of the room while was still presentable! I was told there was a Mickey on the bed! :lmao:

summer2010025.jpg

This cabinet is really nice. It has LOTS of storage space.

summer2010026-1.jpg

Here is DS5 waiting to head to the pool, notice the hidden Mickey's in the bedding?

summer2010029.jpg

This is the "sink/kitchen" area in the BLT Studio. The boys wanted to show me their jumping LGM!!! (More on him later! :thumbsup2)

summer2010030.jpg

Once we all got into our suits, we headed out to the pool! We spent an hour there, and DH and I relaxed on the lounges chatting while the boys played at the pool! While we didn’t see Summer Nightastic that evening, we sure heard it!!! Talk about the BOOM of fireworks without a glimpse! But again it is little details like this which reminds me that we are in Disney! Where else are you accustomed to seeing or hearing lavish fireworks nightly??!! As we were leaving, we caught the Electric Water Pagent as it went by. I seemed to have missed taking pics this evening, so here is the pool at night, I borrowed this shot so you could at least see the light up features!

blt080409_19.jpg

And the Pagent! Well part of it! :laughing:

orlando705_1121447640_orlandod7p21.jpg

Since we were going to try and make an early morning to the MK, we decided it was time to hit the hay. So we headed back to the room, I got the kids dressed for bed, and into the fold out they went! DH went to the market store in the Contemporary and bought some milk. I had brought cereal from home.

While he was out, I unpacked a little, DH had aready unpacked our Disney box, putting all the toys in the TV cabinet, and the big “Disney goodie bag” in the closet. We gave that to them the next night. He left me a few drawers, so I took care of my clothes, hung up swim suits, and we both hit the pillows! Our studio was on the ground floor. It was on the side facing the Contemporary, and the view was nice, because you could see the Marina. The walk to either pool area was quick! We tried out both pools, so I have pics to share. :thumbsup2

Before I end this update, I want to share a few photos of the new Toy Story toys which found their way into our house the week I was gone… TS3 came out on my DH’s birthday. I wasn’t there to celebrate, nor see the movie with my family :guilty: , but for his Birthday, the boys were given money to “celebrate” by taking their dad out for the movie and for lunch at Red Robin. :goodvibes So, the “boys” – and that is all three of them – had a great afternoon. My DH was so moved by this film, that he was inspired into retail therapy immediately following. :upsidedow He took the boys to Target and bought these action figures… We already owned Woody and Buzz (having bought them for the Halloween and the Christmas trip goodie bags/stockings). Not only did he buy them, he carted them all the way from Maryland to Disney. We looked high and low for the toy set that had Jessie and Bulls Eye, but we couldn’t find it in Disney. We have since ordered it on Amazon! :laughing:

summer2010028.jpg

It just made me laugh how my DH can get into something, and really it takes on a life of its own! i.e., FIVE trips to Disney in a year... :rolleyes1 And with the TS enthusiasm came the two mega TS lego sets for DS5 ...

NEEDLESS to say, the silly bandz that Ms. Anita WigD sent us have been a BIG hit... THANK YOU WigD!!!!! :goodvibes

So that evening, I fell asleep happy to be back with my family and so excited to be in Disney. I was excited for what tomorrow would bring, especially since I was waking up in Disney World, at the resort we both had been waiting to stay at!!! While we didn’t do too much this first day, tomorrow would bring our first full park day, and our first day at the MK!!

DAY ONE RECAP

This TR I am going to try something new. At the end of each “DAY” I am going to recap the events, including the highlights and the challenges. We were on the basic DDP the whole trip, but we did do OOP a few times. I will indicate this as well.

SO…..

DAY ONE – Arrival Day!

1. A great introduction to BLT – easy checkin, nice first floor room (even though we had requested a higher floor, we liked the location.

2. QS Lunch for the three boys at Contempo Café (DDP) the beverage selection in the cases at Contempo Café is GREAT, btw. Kids had cheeseburgers and DH had a flatbread pizza. Dessert was a worms in dirt cupcake and since we had refillable mugs, DH grabbed a glaceau vitamin water.

3. Attempt #1 for pool time, lasted 30 minutes before the rain came! A drive to BC and a rendezvous in Epcot!
4. TS Dinner (DDP) at Le Cellier, minimal wait, great meal! Appetizer was OOP with our TIW card. Dinner didn’t disappoint, AS ALWAYS!!!
5. Pool time at BLT, GREAT pool, not crowded, easy atmosphere, bar was closed, BOO, but a relaxing evening with the added fun of the Electric Water Pagent rolling past in the lagoon!

HIGHLIGHT: reuniting with my family after FIVE days!!!!

CHALLENGE: deciding whether to have the filet or the coffee rubbed strip at Le Cellier… HA HA HA. Well, I had to add something!!!

Actually I can only say nice things about BLT generally speaking, but I do feel that the exercise facility, the food court and shopping, seems farther away than in other resorts we have stayed at. All of this was stationed at The Contemporary. It cannot be helped, and it isn’t that bad, but we had to take the elevator to the 5th floor, then walk the sky bridge then go to the stores, etc. to get coffee, soda, or other items. I was able to get soda at the drink refill station by the pool. It was a little closer, but not by much. Beds were very comfortable. I was not really liking the bathroom slider, but also wasn’t sure what to make of the vanity area and the wet bar area using the same space.

Oh. And two more random photo that I took of DS8 as we were on our way back from dinner...

summer2010017.jpg

summer2010019.jpg

summer2010022.jpg

I had to laugh at that one. :rolleyes:

Up NEXT! Day TWO! FIRST official day in a park!

Great ending to your first Disney day!
Your tr is definitely helping to get me even more excited about our first BLT stay. The decor is beautiful. Love the light fixtures.
The vanity/wet bar area is a bit odd. I wish the vanity area was IN the bathroom.
TS3 was such a great movie. It inspired some retail therapy here too :rolleyes1

Can't wait to for your next update. The walk to the MK from BLT/CR is so great. That is the one reason we :love: our stay at the CR a couple of years ago.

I am here!!!! Ok, so much to say!

First..OMG about your son and his hiney pixie dust, I was crying and laughing all at the same time, how precious is that!!!:lovestruc

LOVED seeing BLT again...I just love it there!

Thanks for the TR plug, very sweet!!

Great shot of you and your coworkers, you look very relaxed...hardpressed to find a mommy that looks like that! ;)

LeCellier=YUMMO:cloud9:

Your boys always look so happy!

Too funny about your DH and the Toy Story figures...boys and their toys:rolleyes1

Cute train pics., the one with Zurg had me cracking up!

GREAT start, can't wait for more!!!:goodvibes

I think it is so funny that DH had to go buy some new Toy Story toys after seeing the movie, and then they all came along to enjoy the trip! :laughing: Are you going to get to see the movie in theaters even though the rest of the family has already seen it? You must! It's just so cute and poignant!

Love the pics around BLT -- I love the retro look and the colors!

DS8 was definitely in a good mood that first night! :lmao: I think he must have been thrilled to have his mommy back with him! :goodvibes

Hehehe, have to laugh at your DH going to buy Toy Story toys after seeing the movie. It's really cute.

Sounds like you have a great start to your trip! BLT looks so cool, I really want to stay there. The pool is calling my name!

First of all...I sat in Cafe Du Monde just a few short days after you did!! I loved the warm beignets...loved walking in the French Quarter...it was a great time!!

OOH dinner at LeCellier sounds amazing right now!! I would love to eat there!!

Can't wait for more pics of BLT!!!

Well that is just too funny, really it was. I am sorry that we missed eachother!

It was fun -- a city with a rich character to say the least!!!

BLT pics coming up day and night shots!

great timing. I love starting a trip with a little relaxation, dinner and a leisurely stroll sound great

Yes, it was a good way to get back into Disney. Our initial plan was to go to the AK, but with me not there to coordinate, DH said the pool would be the best he could manage alone!!!

Dinner was top notch! I know it is silly, but I love their greenbeans! the kids always sub mashed potatoes for the fries with their steak, and with the greenbeans, they eat a few, we eat the rest :) the mashed potatoes are their cream cheese potatoes... YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. :goodvibes

subbing! popcorn:: what a sweet family you have! the pixie dust story was too cute. :cutie:

cant wait to read more!

It was a silly story that made us all laugh. They are sweet when they want to be! Charmers, all three of them. Then absolute terrors the next... :laughing:

Great ending to your first Disney day!
Your tr is definitely helping to get me even more excited about our first BLT stay. The decor is beautiful. Love the light fixtures.
The vanity/wet bar area is a bit odd. I wish the vanity area was IN the bathroom.

THANKS!!! Oh I just LOVE the decor too. :love: It is very much the style my DH and I like in furniture, architecture, etc. The light fixtures all over are amazing, I have more to share too... The 1 bedroom at BLT is AMAZING, from what I remember in the model. Our next stay at WDW will likely be that. BUT I don't know if I will be able to give up BCV after this trip! I liked the split stay for that reason. Anyhow, the studio set up with the walkin like that is strange, but my DH actually liked it, because it kept the clutter in that area. We both felt there were a shortage of mirrors. Only that one above the sink (small) and the one above the little table in the main room area -- also small. I am used to a larger bathroom mirror and two sinks. there is only one.
BUT, the storage in that area is pretty impressive. LOTS of places to put things away. Which is nice. Knowing we were going to the 1 bedroom, I brought more things, in a tub, etc. If we were staying in a studio the whole time, I would have taken those containers and suitcases back to the car to open up some space.

REGARDLESS, it was great. We had a walkout on the first floor and it was nice for the boys. The bathroom door was hard to deal with at first, it was a "game" for them, until we discussed what an amputation entailed :rolleyes1 and what would happen to a finger if that door was not minded :scared1:

TS3 was such a great movie. It inspired some retail therapy here too :rolleyes1

Can't wait to for your next update. The walk to the MK from BLT/CR is so great. That is the one reason we :love: our stay at the CR a couple of years ago.

I can't wait to see it, I have not been able to go!!! Oh it totally inspired his shopping, I couldn't believe it! But the kids were happy for it!!! Hopefully I can make it later this month before it leaves the theater. The walk is GREAT. PERIOD. WORTH the stay there AND at the Contemporary in my opinion. I LOVE the Contemporary. Retro styling so neat! We have never stayed there with kids, only as adults back a while ago, but I think BLT will be our resort of choice for many reasons, the location being one of them. You are lucky to be there! I am sure you will have an amazing time!!!

I am here!!!! Ok, so much to say!

First..OMG about your son and his hiney pixie dust, I was crying and laughing all at the same time, how precious is that!!!:lovestruc

YAY!!!! THANKS FOR COMING OVER!!!!!

I know, right? They have a habit of doing that as if they know the impact!! :laughing: He was so sincere though, and it was clearly churning in his head, "now HOW come this isn't working??!!"

LOVED seeing BLT again...I just love it there!

Thanks for the TR plug, very sweet!!

I was so excited to stay there -- we hadn't seen it, and only from the outside and only the model! So it was an exciting stay for us!

I loved your photos of your train ride, and you took pics of the dining car and the food, so you did much better on that aspect of your TR than I did last year!!! :thumbsup2

Great shot of you and your coworkers, you look very relaxed...hardpressed to find a mommy that looks like that! ;)

I know! Well, that is what a few glasses of wine do to me.... :rolleyes1 Maybe it was a hurricane, not sure... :laughing: Well I was the "working mommy" so while I missed my darlings, I enjoyed sleeping in!

LeCellier=YUMMO:cloud9:

Your boys always look so happy!

Too funny about your DH and the Toy Story figures...boys and their toys:rolleyes1

Cute train pics., the one with Zurg had me cracking up!

GREAT start, can't wait for more!!!:goodvibes

Yes, we enjoyed LeCellier, we went AGAIN at the end of the trip -- that was DH's only trip request!! And you are RIGHT. BOYS and their toys. He is like that with camping equipment, too... :laughing:

DH is not a trip pic taker. He prefers to take pictures with his "eyes" -- hence no pictures I am the photographer... BUT he did have fun with those few, obviously, then put it away for the rest of the time. Those pictures were probably taken within the first 30 mintues of the trip for ME, and he knew he would catch heck if he didn't take any

I think it is so funny that DH had to go buy some new Toy Story toys after seeing the movie, and then they all came along to enjoy the trip! :laughing: Are you going to get to see the movie in theaters even though the rest of the family has already seen it? You must! It's just so cute and poignant!

Hi! Yes it is a funny story -- when I got to the room and I saw them I had to ask, WHAT are all fo these toys? Who bought them? (Thinking my MIL) and when he told me he had and his story I just HAD to laugh. I laughed even more when he told me about the Jesse WITH Bullseye and that we had to get this one because then we would have all the characters, not two Woody's (since the other set comes with Woody and Bullseye) I was totally cracking up... I mean he had to THINK about that, you know? Like actually make a plan... and that we would look for it at Disney... :p SO funny.

I do want to see the movie, I hope I get to in the next week.

Love the pics around BLT -- I love the retro look and the colors!

DS8 was definitely in a good mood that first night! :lmao: I think he must have been thrilled to have his mommy back with him! :goodvibes

BLT is really quite cool. I love it. We both do for the style/theming. Which I realize isn't much, but it has a look, and it is appealing to us. I so enjoyed gazing at the contemporary and BLT from Narcossee's. SO pretty across the water all lit up! And the pool and grounds are very neat. Just modern.

He wanted me to take his picture jumping off a bench out on the walkway at the Beach Club. I obliged, we were cracking up because it took like six tries!! They were all hugs and smiles for me when I got there.

Hehehe, have to laugh at your DH going to buy Toy Story toys after seeing the movie. It's really cute.

Sounds like you have a great start to your trip! BLT looks so cool, I really want to stay there. The pool is calling my name!

I know it was funny, he clearly was compelled!

The pool is neat, as is the set at the Contemporary, you can use both! We did. We did have a nice beginning, middle, and end. :cloud9:

THANKS!!! Oh I just LOVE the decor too. :love: It is very much the style my DH and I like in furniture, architecture, etc. The light fixtures all over are amazing, I have more to share too... The 1 bedroom at BLT is AMAZING, from what I remember in the model. Our next stay at WDW will likely be that. BUT I don't know if I will be able to give up BCV after this trip! I liked the split stay for that reason. Anyhow, the studio set up with the walkin like that is strange, but my DH actually liked it, because it kept the clutter in that area. We both felt there were a shortage of mirrors. Only that one above the sink (small) and the one above the little table in the main room area -- also small. I am used to a larger bathroom mirror and two sinks. there is only one.
BUT, the storage in that area is pretty impressive. LOTS of places to put things away. Which is nice. Knowing we were going to the 1 bedroom, I brought more things, in a tub, etc. If we were staying in a studio the whole time, I would have taken those containers and suitcases back to the car to open up some space.

REGARDLESS, it was great. We had a walkout on the first floor and it was nice for the boys. The bathroom door was hard to deal with at first, it was a "game" for them, until we discussed what an amputation entailed :rolleyes1 and what would happen to a finger if that door was not minded :scared1:

I can't wait to see it, I have not been able to go!!! Oh it totally inspired his shopping, I couldn't believe it! But the kids were happy for it!!! Hopefully I can make it later this month before it leaves the theater. The walk is GREAT. PERIOD. WORTH the stay there AND at the Contemporary in my opinion. I LOVE the Contemporary. Retro styling so neat! We have never stayed there with kids, only as adults back a while ago, but I think BLT will be our resort of choice for many reasons, the location being one of them. You are lucky to be there! I am sure you will have an amazing time!!!

I can't wait for your BCV & SAB updates. We're at BLT for 7 nights and then 2 nights at BWV. We want to try the Epcot resort area this trip and figured 2nights is enough to try it. Also, there are 2 bathrooms in the BLT 1 bedroom villas. I'm not sure if we'll be able to give that up for longer stays at BWV or BCV. And BLT has the rain shower. Love that.

BCV is on the short list for next summer's trip because of SAB. My nephews LOVE the water, so I think it would be a good fit. Have the rooms been refurbed at BCV?

What a great first night! That is a bummer that the pool bar was closed but it still sounds like some lovely wind-down time after 5 days apart.

In general the DVC studios seem small when I read reviews, I hope to check out BLT one of these days but it will be in a 2b. :rotfl:

The "far awayness" of it is a consistent review but it sounds like you enjoyed your time there quite a bit.

LOVE that the boys saw TS3 and it inspired retail therapy. As it should!

The pool bar was closed!? What's up with that!? :eek: Still sounds like you had a very relaxing evening just catching up with your boys :thumbsup2

So today was our first full day in Disney World! YAY YAY YAY Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah. Oops. Sorry. Got a little carried away there. LOL! We had big plans for the day, with our hearts set on the Magic Kingdom, so while DH went to check out the exercise facilities at The Contemporary, I roused the boys from sleep, got them dressed and gave them cereal which they took outside onto the “patio”… ha! It was a beautiful sunny day that was already getting ready to be hot! :cool2:

So here we are strolling over from BLT to the Magic Kingdom -- you can see the humidity was an issue with my camera! We grabbed the small stroller from the back of the car and made our way on the path.

summer2010031.jpg

summer2010032.jpg

summer2010033.jpg

summer2010034.jpg

Soon we came to the main entrance, and I was able to see the familiar, friendly sign above the train station… Sigh. I was so excited. DH made fun of me the WHOLE way there!

summer2010067.jpg

We arrived about 9:10am. This trip I had already decided that we didn't need to rush and I was not going to push us to be at the parks before 9am. Once inside, we strolled up Main Street and DS5 and I went to fantasyland, while DH and DS8 went to ride Space and get FPs, then we all met in Fantasyland. DH was smart, and stopped for cream cheese pretzels. TWO snack credits gone!!! LOL!

DS5 and I HAD to ride Winnie the Pooh a few times, and when we met up again, DS8 decided he had to ride it too, so we rode it together. I figure if he will still ride the rides in Fantasyland I will take it when I can get it! They already refuse to ride Its a Small World... BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

summer2010035.jpg

Clearly, this is DS5's favorite ride :laughing:

summer2010036.jpg

I know we did a few rides in Fantasyland, and then DH went up ahead to get FPs for us. The boys and I strolled along, and of course stopped here. Which trip haven't we tried our luck with this sword??!! :laughing: Oh well, better luck next year?!!

summer2010037.jpg

summer2010039.jpg

summer2010040.jpg

And then to the HM we went! Both boys were really excited to ride this one! :rolleyes: SUCH a far cry from LAST summer!!!! I clearly missed taking pics here, but when we came out of the HM, we saw these guys playing, and stopped briefly to watch.

summer2010064.jpg

summer2010065.jpg

We continued on our way through frontierland. We met some nice CMs in the store, who played tic-tack-toe with DS8. It was so nice of them to do this, just out of the blue. It was just another example of the special touches you get with a Disney vacation. It's about the "warm fuzzies" factor!

summer2010041.jpg

summer2010042.jpg

The boys had fun looking at all the TS stuff here in the shop! We then headed to the Crystal Palace for a 10:25 brunch! OH boy! We didn't go to CP at Christmas, so it had been since October since we had been there. The characters came by and we had our visit with them, which we enjoyed, as always! Breakfast there is so nice. I love the selections. We always can count on the kids to eat well at Pooh and Tigger's place! (this is DS5's name for the Crystal Palace).

summer2010043.jpg

summer2010048.jpg

summer2010046.jpg

summer2010050.jpg

summer2010051.jpg

summer2010052.jpg

Breakfast was great, as always, and now refueled, we headed back out! We came outside in time to see the parade as we were leaving Crystal Palace! :yay:

Continued in NEXT POST!!

We have seen this parade before, but this was the first trip where the boys actually interacted with the parade CMs. I was surprised. They normally don't wave or anything but they both got right to the edge of Main Street to watch. I was glad to see that, it made me smile from ear to ear. :goodvibes

summer2010054.jpg

summer2010055.jpg

summer2010057.jpg

summer2010059.jpg

summer2010060.jpg

summer2010061.jpg

summer2010062.jpg

We crossed Main Street after the parade and headed back to Tomorrow land. We rode Buzz and then we all rode Space Mountain, and it was DS5’s first ride! It was fun! He was a trooper obviously!!! He was not sure about the ride, I could tell, but he was brave! He didn’t volunteer riding again at any point in the trip, so we didn’t make him! :laughing: We still had a few FPs but decided to use them after dinner. It was hot but the sun was shining and we had a breeze. We had made a good morning and early afternoon of it, so we headed back to BLT for some pool time!:cloud9:

Here is a passing shot as we were leaving!

summer2010066.jpg

NEXT up! Dinner at Narcoosee’s!!! and sleeping kids??!! :eek: Where is that bottle of wine??!!

What a fantastic MK morning. CP is just the perfect place to have breakfast. It is so cute that your DS5 calls CP "Pooh and Tigger's Place."
I love seeing how excited kids are when they first get to the MK. Even though the other parks are wonderful, there's just something about the MK :cloud9:

Your boys are just the cutest! I love all their pictures but especially like the one of your son on his favorite ride, Pooh. His look says it all!

So you'd recommend Pooh and Tigger's place for breakfast? I've never eaten there (not as an adult anyway). I'm not a big fan of breakfast but I may have to try it.

Good for your son being brave enough to try SM. I don't blame him a bit for not volunteering to ride it again. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to hear what you thought of Narcoossee's!

What a fantastic MK morning. CP is just the perfect place to have breakfast. It is so cute that your DS5 calls CP "Pooh and Tigger's Place."
I love seeing how excited kids are when they first get to the MK. Even though the other parks are wonderful, there's just something about the MK :cloud9:

OH! Totally! It is my favorite, HANDS down. I keep getting blue when I think that I don't have a trip to WDW planned, I get sweaty palms, :laughing:, I start twitching, :rotfl: BUT then I remind myself I have this thing called DISNEY LAND to get ready for. It is funny but I don't know how to even begin that process!!!

But regardless, I love the Magic Kingdom. I could spend hours there, and I really want to go sometime on my own, just to go.

DS5 has lots of cute DISisms of his own!!! His smile makes it the best part for me.

We did have a fun morning -- funny, we didn't do as much as I thought we would have, but we were just warming up to it I think. Later that week we headed over in the am, and we were all over, getting in all sorts of fun!!! :thumbsup2

I absolutely love your boys tshirts. So cute!

Why Thank you! I bought them in February, 20% off, hard to pass. I kike them because they can wear longsleeves under them. They will be perfect for October!

Your boys are just the cutest! I love all their pictures but especially like the one of your son on his favorite ride, Pooh. His look says it all!

So you'd recommend Pooh and Tigger's place for breakfast? I've never eaten there (not as an adult anyway). I'm not a big fan of breakfast but I may have to try it.

You know, I really enjoy the food, yes. BUT, and Christine, you'll get me here... if I were going to choose the best on property for adults, who are not worrying about maximizing park time, I would stick with 1900 park fare. Because I think you can get a mimosa with those eggs benedict ;) And the characters like Alice and the Mad Hatter, too much fun.

Good for your son being brave enough to try SM. I don't blame him a bit for not volunteering to ride it again. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to hear what you thought of Narcoossee's!

I had to laugh, because I think DH thought Nolyn would be totally into it like Griffin was... but I reminded him that he had JUST turned 5 and was barely 44 inches, the min height, BY a HAIR. And I also reminded him that Griffin was 6 when we went and he rode it the first time, so I am not surprised. WAIT until you see his "critique" of Everest.... :laughing:

He talked about riding it again, but changed his mind. I think if we would have gone he would have went right on it no problem, but I had ridden it three times already, and didn't need to go again! DH rode single rider a few extra times. Really DH and DS8 were all ready for RNRC -- that is what was exciting for him THIS trip! ;)

Oh, and Narcoossee's?? OMG. We. went. twice.

OH! Totally! It is my favorite, HANDS down. I keep getting blue when I think that I don't have a trip to WDW planned, I get sweaty palms, :laughing:, I start twitching, :rotfl: BUT then I remind myself I have this thing called DISNEY LAND to get ready for. It is funny but I don't know how to even begin that process!!!

But regardless, I love the Magic Kingdom. I could spend hours there, and I really want to go sometime on my own, just to go.

DS5 has lots of cute DISisms of his own!!! His smile makes it the best part for me.

We did have a fun morning -- funny, we didn't do as much as I thought we would have, but we were just warming up to it I think. Later that week we headed over in the am, and we were all over, getting in all sorts of fun!!! :thumbsup2

I understand the feeling about not planning a WDW trip! Our AP certificates were delivered yesterday and I'm already plotting how to make more trips throughout the year. I'm even debating attending the NCTE conference at CSR in November and getting a discounted room at the YC. Luckily, my principal and our PTA is VERY generous when it comes to attending conferences.

Where are you staying for your visit to Disneyland? I LOVE it there. It's so different than WDW, but still fantastic. I love the west coast Fantasyland so much more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter