The Hangout Thread: Just Chillin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lptmyjf1LV1qlc78s.gif

tumblr_lptmz5fFaR1qlc78s.gif

tumblr_lptmzsZXeg1qlc78s.gif

This makes me laugh more than it should...

Ratigan: You don't know what a delightful dilemma it was, trying to decide on the most appropiate method for your demise. Oh, I had so many ingenious ideas I didn't know which to choose. So I decided to use them all. Marvellous, isn't it? But, here, let me show you how it works. Picture this, first, a sprightly tune I've recorded especially for you. As the song plays, the cord tightens, and when the song ends, the metal ball is released, rolling along its merry way until...
Ratigan: [points at mousetrap] Slap!
Ratigan: [points at gun] Boom!
Ratigan: [points at crossbow] Twang!
Ratigan: [points at axe] Dunk!
Ratigan: [points at anvil] SPLAT!
Ratigan: And so ends the short, undistinguished career of Basil of Baker Street.

I had a dream where I woke up, logged onto Tumblr, and had two messages wait for me. Both were positive comments. I was answering them, then I woke up for real, and I didn't have any messages...

I don't know what to pack in my carry-on bag to Florida. DS or PSP... I have three books I need to buy. I have 12 days to go. Or is it 11...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter