The Good Ole Freap Chat ~ Sequel Part III ~

Marna- please, do not tell me you are daydreaming about a Disney trip when you have JD on this earth!:lmao: :rotfl2:

You know- DH watches Anthony Bourdain and I just can't get into him:sad2: He seems a little cocky or something :confused3 I can't put my finger on it.....

I may have mentioned this long ago- but do any of you watch 3 Sheets on MOJO??? I am SO in love with Zane Lamprey! I always tell DH I want to hang out with Zane b/c he is always SO darn funny (and sexy!)

He goes around drinking in different countries

This is Zane:lovestruc He never dresses like this- he is just being a goofy ham!

HeaderBkrnd.jpg

I must be getting old.:sad2: Very few of my daydreams involve shenanigans anymore.:laughing: Anthony does seem like an a$$ a lot of the time but I kind of like his bad boy attitude.:confused3 I've never watched that other show or know anything about it. Drinking in different countries sounds like a good premise though.:thumbsup2

What about just Vanilla Vodka and YooHoo! Isn't that low fat? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

By the way...the tv was just hijacked by the weather sevice....Big news conference, Ike is not looking so good! It should most likely stay to the south end, but everyone will head north and clog up the highways and hotels and whatnot....They already said they are prepared to route all of the highways north bound! So I guess we'll see....I think I might have to go clear off the lanai again. Good thing we didn't take the shutters down! :thumbsup2

Stay safe! DH just called and he wants to go down the shore tonight to be sure his sailboat is all tied up nice and tight- we are supoosed to get rain and wind, I guess from Hannah?

I never pay attention to the storms b/c in Jersey we never get anything serious- no bad hurricanes, tornadoes, snow storms...... I never know what is blowing around out there!

Let's just put it this way- If I ever started drinking Vanilla Vodka and YooHoo, DH would probably disown me:lmao:

OMG- YooHoo just made me think of this- I am drinkin' YooHoo and burnin' my WhoWho :banana: :rotfl2:

I'm a born and raised Cape Codda. I just recently moved to Florida. Cape Cod is a beautiful place,but it gets a little too crazy in the summer. I do miss the beaches and the sunsets. My family (Mom,Sister, Daughter and Grand Baby) still live there.

We went in the Fall and it was PERFECT- we rented a convertible and drove all around Martha's Vineyard for the day- it was so quiet!

Disney1GBCard079.jpg

Madd and HrH after more martinis!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:hug: Sorry Madd I couldn't resist!:hug:

BHAAAAAAAAAAA!:lmao: You have to find some pics of them tipping over:rotfl2:

:rotfl2: Madd-now you're gonna have to figure out a way to layer them and call them "Zebra Butt Martinis"!:laughing:

Well- I can drip the chocolate on the inside of the glass and make "lines" and then just pour in some vanilla vodka and 2% milk!!! Instant ZEBRA MARTINI!!! They should sell them at the AKL lounge!

ETA- OK- If AKL steals my idea I will sue! HA!

I must be getting old.:sad2: Very few of my daydreams involve shenanigans anymore.:laughing: Anthony does seem like an a$$ a lot of the time but I kind of like his bad boy attitude.:confused3 I've never watched that other show or know anything about it. Drinking in different countries sounds like a good premise though.:thumbsup2

I live for shennanigans! :yay:

Hey- I am older than you, and JD, is like, burned into my my brain......my skull, and I even have a pic of him on the back of my eyelids for when I close my eyes........! :dance3:

Oh my gosh, you guys, I can't keep up with you! :rotfl2:

I know...NO ADRs! :scared1: My kids have told me they don't enjoy WDW because I plan everything right down to 'pool time'! I think that got stuck in my brain! This may be the 'spontaneous trip' where we actually lose weight! ;) I will have to get things squared away today. (The ADRs was one of the "goals" I wasn't meeting.)

I have heard of 'cow tipping' but never 'zebra tipping'! :lmao:

I have been watching a thread somewhere around the boards about drinking your way thru EPCOT. I told DH that we have to bring him back one of those German glass boots that will hold 2 cans of beer. He says yes now but I think he will chicken out when we get there. I'll have to think of a way to get that big glass boot back here by myself, I can see it now. :headache:

Thanks for the food and restaurant recommendations. I am so excited to try all these new places! Even with the storms coming and going, it will be exciting to be down there. Oh, gosh, how boring of a life do I lead???? :sad2:

The national weather reports show the storms working their way all the way up the coast to Canada! What kind of storms are they by the time they get up that far north?

Oh my gosh, you guys, I can't keep up with you! :rotfl2:

I know...NO ADRs! :scared1: My kids have told me they don't enjoy WDW because I plan everything right down to 'pool time'! I think that got stuck in my brain! This may be the 'spontaneous trip' where we actually lose weight! ;) I will have to get things squared away today. (The ADRs was one of the "goals" I wasn't meeting.)

The overplanning is exactly why DH will not go to Disney anymore!:guilty: He WILL- he just needs some time to miss it. ;) The ONLY plans I made for our last trip were, Pick the parks that TGM says are the best to do on which day- and then I made my ADRs around those days. I did not make any for breakfast b/c that means you have to set an alarm clock- that is something the people I go to Disney with do not seem to like!?:confused3

If you do not go with early risers and still want to do a character breakfast- justask for the very last ressie available! The restaurant is usually less crowded b/c everyone rushed in early in the morning. BUT- I am not a big fan of character dining, so I try and skip them. I only did dinner with Cinderella b/c my niece has never been to that one. Now, I can say, been there, done that....not goin' back.:rotfl2:

I made all of my ADRs and told SIL if we decide we did not want to go- that's fine- but at least we have them. The only ressie we skipped was The Plaza Restaurant in the MK, all of the others, we ended up doing.

Good luck! Let us know how you make out!

Let's just put it this way- If I ever started drinking Vanilla Vodka and YooHoo, DH would probably disown me:lmao:

OMG- YooHoo just made me think of this- I am drinkin' YooHoo and burnin' my WhoWho :banana: :rotfl2:

I can see the new commercial now.....

YooHoo the WhoWho fixer upper :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: As Madd stands there sipping her YooHoo martini's saying "If you have just burned your whowho have a YooHoo, it will make everything better!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I havent been around much, sorry! We leave for Disney on Sunday and will be gone next week.

Mtblujeans- when will you be there? I have some extra ADR I havent cancelled yet if you are interested. Planned on calling them tonight but will hold out to see if you want them. They are parties of 2.

Nor'Easters?
That must be it. Sounds like they can keep their power going all along the coast line.

I havent been around much, sorry! We leave for Disney on Sunday and will be gone next week.

Mtblujeans- when will you be there? I have some extra ADR I havent cancelled yet if you are interested. Planned on calling them tonight but will hold out to see if you want them. They are parties of 2.
We will be leaving bright and early Wednesday morning and coming back late the following Wednesday. Yes, please, I am interested in your cancels. :flower3:

Is someone else going this week? Was Aclov going to WDW too?

That must be it. Sounds like they can keep their power going all along the coast line.

We will be leaving bright and early Wednesday morning and coming back late the following Wednesday. Yes, please, I am interested in your cancels. :flower3:

Is someone else going this week? Was Aclov going to WDW too?

Im sorry! My cancels were for Monday and Wednesday!! Im sorry!

Oh my goodness! Everyone is leaving for Disney!

If none of you freaps see a Green Mickey Head around- I will be very disappointed!:guilty: I met one person in Disney last month that asked me about my GMH- she said she used to Dis, but has not been on in a long time. I asked her if she frequented the freebie thread and she did not know about us:confused3

We got back fron the shore about an hour and a half ago- we drove down b/c DH had to be sure everything was good with his sailboat before Hanna comes up the coast!

Me and DH were surprised when we pulled up to the marina and saw that DH's sailboat has a new neighbor!
SA-WEET RIDE!
174.jpg

180.jpg

183.jpg

DH checking things out-
178.jpg

176.jpg

Wow, Madd, that boat is definitely a screamin' meanie! :eek:

You and your DH have a nice lookin' boat! Just the right size, too! :thumbsup2

I hope everything is going to work out ok despite Hannah's best efforts. :goodvibes

We got back fron the shore about an hour and a half ago- we drove down b/c DH had to be sure everything was good with his sailboat before Hanna comes up the coast!

Me and DH were surprised when we pulled up to the marina and saw that DH's sailboat has a new neighbor!
SA-WEET RIDE!
180.jpg

My son made me "go up" to re-show the boat. He thought it was "Cool" looking too! I imagine THAT boat has seen some fun times!!!

DH checking things out-
178.jpg

So you got the man and he's got the boat, have you made him strike the pose? :confused3

johnny_depp-2.jpg

Hey freaps- Home this weekend and need to be resting. Had some vision problems yesterday and had to get my eyes dilated. My MS can cas lots of strange and unusual problems ;) . Well, besides being filmy and kinda grey, it's not getting any worse, so I don't have to take steroids, but do have to take it easy. Oh no, no yardwork......:rotfl: . So, after all the vision changes and worry and stressful day, what do you think puts me over the edge? I get home yesterday afternoon and get an acceptance e-mail from the Clone Wars houseparty. Actually call my DS11 into the room I'm so psyched. By the time I log on, ALL FILLED UP!! After re-clicking on the ling about 6 times (b/c my excited boy is sure eventually the strategy will work) my in box has a new e-mail that, in fact, I was not one of the first 2002 to respond. :headache: At that point I was actually fighting back some tears. Excused myself, took a loooong shower, and took to the couch. :happytv:
So, I have to admit, even this morning I was not so sure I should check in to the threads. After the frozen concoction maker letdown of '08 :-)lmao: ) I didn't know it I had it in me to be excited for all my freaps. Sorry- I know that is just not right....:flower3: .
So Madd, I need some JD, and everyone else, thanks for listening.

So, I have to admit, even this morning I was not so sure I should check in to the threads. After the frozen concoction maker letdown of '08 :-)lmao: ) I didn't know it I had it in me to be excited for all my freaps. Sorry- I know that is just not right....:flower3: .
So Madd, I need some JD, and everyone else, thanks for listening.[/QUOTE]

We freaps ar hear to listen and you need one of these:

hug.jpg

Oh jeankeri, big :hug:

I didn't even know about the clone one. Good thing too, if I didn't get it my boys would be the ones taking to the couch and then they would be pouting for weeks.

I do have to say that the frozen concoction maker one was the very best one ever. As much as I would like the Canon printer one, I think the maker was a better fit. Think I'll go make a smoothie for breakfast for the boys.

You just come on over or go to Tinker's house and we will fix up anything you want. :hug:

Hey freaps- Home this weekend and need to be resting. Had some vision problems yesterday and had to get my eyes dilated. My MS can cas lots of strange and unusual problems ;) . Well, besides being filmy and kinda grey, it's not getting any worse, so I don't have to take steroids, but do have to take it easy. Oh no, no yardwork......:rotfl: . So, after all the vision changes and worry and stressful day, what do you think puts me over the edge? I get home yesterday afternoon and get an acceptance e-mail from the Clone Wars houseparty. Actually call my DS11 into the room I'm so psyched. By the time I log on, ALL FILLED UP!! After re-clicking on the ling about 6 times (b/c my excited boy is sure eventually the strategy will work) my in box has a new e-mail that, in fact, I was not one of the first 2002 to respond. :headache: At that point I was actually fighting back some tears. Excused myself, took a loooong shower, and took to the couch. :happytv:
So Madd, I need some JD, and everyone else, thanks for listening.

:grouphug:

Awww Jeankeri....you make me wanna just squeeze you! :grouphug:

Stupid HP! I haven't ever gotten over the Margaritaville either!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter