• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Good Ole Freap Chat ~ Sequel Part III ~

So you got the man and he's got the boat, have you made him strike the pose? :confused3

johnny_depp-2.jpg

Now I want to see that! Would he do it??? huh? huh?:rotfl:

Hey freaps- Home this weekend and need to be resting. Had some vision problems yesterday and had to get my eyes dilated. My MS can cas lots of strange and unusual problems ;) . Well, besides being filmy and kinda grey, it's not getting any worse, so I don't have to take steroids, but do have to take it easy. Oh no, no yardwork......:rotfl: . So, after all the vision changes and worry and stressful day, what do you think puts me over the edge? I get home yesterday afternoon and get an acceptance e-mail from the Clone Wars houseparty. Actually call my DS11 into the room I'm so psyched. By the time I log on, ALL FILLED UP!! After re-clicking on the ling about 6 times (b/c my excited boy is sure eventually the strategy will work) my in box has a new e-mail that, in fact, I was not one of the first 2002 to respond. :headache: At that point I was actually fighting back some tears. Excused myself, took a loooong shower, and took to the couch. :happytv:
So, I have to admit, even this morning I was not so sure I should check in to the threads. After the frozen concoction maker letdown of '08 :-)lmao: ) I didn't know it I had it in me to be excited for all my freaps. Sorry- I know that is just not right....:flower3: .
So Madd, I need some JD, and everyone else, thanks for listening.

:hug: I hope things get better as today goes on!

Sometimes just waking up to a new day is all you need!

Here is a little giggle for you:
POTCBertandErnie.jpg

And here is the yummy for you!
johnny585-1.jpg

Now I want to see that! Would he do it??? huh? huh?:rotfl:

OK girls! settle down!:rotfl2:

If I asked my DH to strike a pose like that, he would toss me overboard!:lmao:

The only way I would get a pic of DH doing that, is by accident:laughing:

I could try this- here honey, hold your glass of wine and go stand on your boat- I can hide somewhere
smileystalkeruw5.gif
and snap away in hopes he would eventually get to that position, you know, shirt off, hand on hip and face in the sun :lmao:

Moring freaps,
We are down the Cape and just kinda chilling out. We had the wedding rehersal and the rehersal dinner last night. We had a good time. DH nephew who is in the Marines was able to get on an early flight saw was able to join us for dinner. SO that was great.I will post pictures when we get home on Sunday. Our nephew Dan who is the Marine his son was teaching us all how to get a spoon to balance on your nose. Oh yeah get a enough drinks in you and you also will try this in a public place:rotfl2:

Not to sure what is going on today since the weather is a little yucky.
DD and I might go shopping.

Sounds like you're having a nice time! Shopping! Shopping! Shopping! Definately go SHOPPING! That always makes me feel good!

Hey Madd, Do you think you could get him to wear lots of jewelry and bandanas, too! :rotfl:

Hey freaps- Home this weekend and need to be resting. Had some vision problems yesterday and had to get my eyes dilated. My MS can cas lots of strange and unusual problems ;) . Well, besides being filmy and kinda grey, it's not getting any worse, so I don't have to take steroids, but do have to take it easy. Oh no, no yardwork......:rotfl: . So, after all the vision changes and worry and stressful day, what do you think puts me over the edge? I get home yesterday afternoon and get an acceptance e-mail from the Clone Wars houseparty. Actually call my DS11 into the room I'm so psyched. By the time I log on, ALL FILLED UP!! After re-clicking on the ling about 6 times (b/c my excited boy is sure eventually the strategy will work) my in box has a new e-mail that, in fact, I was not one of the first 2002 to respond. :headache: At that point I was actually fighting back some tears. Excused myself, took a loooong shower, and took to the couch. :happytv:
So, I have to admit, even this morning I was not so sure I should check in to the threads. After the frozen concoction maker letdown of '08 :-)lmao: ) I didn't know it I had it in me to be excited for all my freaps. Sorry- I know that is just not right....:flower3: .
So Madd, I need some JD, and everyone else, thanks for listening.

I hope you let the tears go in the shower! If it comes, don't fight it back! Crying is a good frustration release for the body! :hug:

Moring freaps,
We are down the Cape and just kinda chilling out. We had the wedding rehersal and the rehersal dinner last night. We had a good time. DH nephew who is in the Marines was able to get on an early flight saw was able to join us for dinner. SO that was great.I will post pictures when we get home on Sunday. Our nephew Dan who is the Marine his son was teaching us all how to get a spoon to balance on your nose. Oh yeah get a enough drinks in you and you also will try this in a public place:rotfl2:

Not to sure what is going on today since the weather is a little yucky.
DD and I might go shopping.
Let's see :scratchin Trying to imagine "feeling good enough" to try the balance the spoon trick....and being able to sit still long enough to get into "balance position".... :upsidedow We wants pictures, we wants pictures.

Maggimus gave me a good idea yesterday. I have been calling dining reservations every few hours to see if I can pick up cancelled ressies at the dining places we want to try. So far we have reservations at San Angel Inn and Fantasmic ressies at Hollywood & Vine. I'll keep trying through today and tomorrow and see what else we can pick up. :thumbsup2

Madd, your DH looks like a Montana native with shorts and boots! :banana:

Hey Madd, Do you think you could get him to wear lots of jewelry and bandanas, too! :rotfl:

I am pretty sure I can do the bandana- he would not object to a silver ring and maybe a funky necklace-

:lmao: I feel like we are "building a man":rotfl2:

I have been enjoying the freebies for half a year, and racking up posts on my own random thread, but it seems like you freaps have a good time chatting so I thought I would join in!

Love all the freebies (got the razor/trimmer on Friday!)
and I so sympathize with the house party NON-hostesses, I can't seem to get in on any of them either! I wanted that margarita maker, too. I NEED it! :rolleyes1

My posting has slowed way down since school started (since I am a teacher, my free time is now greatly compromised, and the DIS is blocked at my school too!) :teacher:

I have been a lurker and silent agree'er about the possible spambot thread start hogger, and I do enjoy the chats even if they are on the freebie thread!:yay:

Anyway, I just turned 41, and visited with Mickey for my August birthday this year too (joined last year when I was to hit the big 4-0). I have three wonderful but needy kids who take virtually every second of my "free" time, and my whole day improves if I come home to a freebie in the mailbox. So far my mailman seems to keep his hands off!:rotfl:

I see this part just started, and is moving fast, so I feel like I am sort of coming in at the beginning. I will try to catch up and get to know you all!

Love all the Disney pictures and the new hats look fantastic!:thumbsup2 I love it when our Freaps post pictures.

This week I have also got 3 pairs of panties from the GARB survey people. This is the second time they have sent me stuff for free and when you fill out their survey later they send you a check.:banana: .

I keep getting the surveys but never qualify!
What are they looking for, people who shop at Victoria's Secret or K-Mart??
Help me out!

I keep getting the surveys but never qualify!
What are they looking for, people who shop at Victoria's Secret or K-Mart??
Help me out!

I JUST got my 1st qualified survey but don't know how I qualified :confused3 I got 3 pairs of underwear in my size to try out and I have to report back. So, don't give up hope, sooner or later you will qualify for something :thumbsup2

I might be willing to share extra Cartoon Network Star Wars: The Clone Wars stuff. Don't know what there will be and how many people DD and DS will want to have come over that night, but I'll keep you posted.:hippie:

I just went thru my bathroom closet. I have soooooo much stuff I'm gonna have to donate some of it. It's quite funny, really. I get lots of free things from Walgreens (heck, sometimes they pay me to take that stuff out of the store:rotfl: byt the time I use sales, coupons, and rebates!) And DH never runs out of razors:lmao: or stuff to take with him when he travels.

I need to redo the shelf paper on those closet shelves. Would it be weird if I used Disney Princess shelf paper?:confused3 My "princess" is 14 and so not into the princesses (or pink) anymore, but I miss them!
:laughing:

Hey ladies, thanks for all the :grouphug: . My DS and I just finished a Heroes marathon- it's nice to have company on the couch. And I have just about let all the arrrgh!!! from yesterday go. It's nice and cloudy here, so no pressure to be perky today ;) . So, color me happy and fiddle-de-dee, tomorrow is another day. :goodvibes
Kellie- glad you're having fun down the Cape. How is the weather there??

I, too, get the surveys for Garb...but have never qualified??? If I remember correctly I have also gotten at least one for other members of my family like my husband and son, but they haven't qualified either....:confused3

So do you like what they have sent you? Are you comfy womfy in your new panties?:goodvibes

:thumbsup2
I, too, get the surveys for Garb...but have never qualified??? If I remember correctly I have also gotten at least one for other members of my family like my husband and son, but they haven't qualified either....:confused3

So do you like what they have sent you? Are you comfy womfy in your new panties?:goodvibes

Me, too. None of us have qualified. At least they keep giving me more chances! :thumbsup2

Ok Ladies I am having a very bad day. my poor dog is cover in acute moist hot spots. We had to shave him and Natalie just cried and cried becuase he looks so awful. We have tried everything with the vet and now I am at my witts end. My poor butchies.. I just want to cry myself. He is finally resting now and I hope since we shaved him the spots will dry up and go away but at this point I few just hopeless. Please freaps help cheer me up. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

I might be willing to share extra Cartoon Network Star Wars: The Clone Wars stuff. Don't know what there will be and how many people DD and DS will want to have come over that night, but I'll keep you posted.:hippie:

I just went thru my bathroom closet. I have soooooo much stuff I'm gonna have to donate some of it. It's quite funny, really. I get lots of free things from Walgreens (heck, sometimes they pay me to take that stuff out of the store:rotfl: byt the time I use sales, coupons, and rebates!) And DH never runs out of razors:lmao: or stuff to take with him when he travels.

I need to redo the shelf paper on those closet shelves. Would it be weird if I used Disney Princess shelf paper?:confused3 My "princess" is 14 and so not into the princesses (or pink) anymore, but I miss them!
:laughing:

I'll trade with you :yay: I got the Orville/Maybelline House and I think I'll probably get alot of make-up.:thumbsup2

Sorry about your poor dog. Hopefully your dog will be fine. By the way, check out this our disney site that has potential. www disneypost dot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter