The Girls Thread!! Woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texting the quarterbackkkk. xD Hahaha.
How are you girl?!

oh my gosh! you must be loving your High School career right now!! Captain of the Cheerleading team, texting the quarterback!! :worship:

you guy's dating or what? lol

Ha ha, he is a nice boy. He is a Junior though. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, but he is very nice and sweet to me.

Hey Sofa

Nothing much, probably will be getting a shower in a few.

I love the Junior-freshmen... or Senior-Sophomore thing!!!

its so perfect to me!:goodvibes

I love the Junior-freshmen... or Senior-Sophomore thing!!!

its so perfect to me!:goodvibes
I love it to. It usually happens that way when the guy is older and the girl is younger, but rarely when the girl is older and the guy is younger. Girls are more mature at that age I think.

I love it to. It usually happens that way when the guy is older and the girl is younger, but rarely when the girl is older and the guy is younger. Girls are more mature at that age I think.

oh i definatly think so too.
and im not saying that the guy being younger is a BAD thing.. its just that the older guys are way more mature lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter