Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more scoops

*from wubs (updated Sat 2/2)
**Johnny saves Lulu from Logan's anger
**Nikolas collapses at GH and must face surgery
**Luke goes into a new line of work
**Claudia tells Trevor who's boss
**Spinelli dreams of being a "gumshoe" and Lulu's his "dame"...
**Logan's dogtags show up in Coop's room
**Nadine comforts Nikolas while he's in the hospital.
**Lucky interrupts Liz in her love-nest
**Claudia and Sonny meet again, under very different circumstances.
**Liz falls asleep driving, Monica's driking, Nik has a blackout and Carly is just well, being Carly!
**Next week: Carly announces she's PG!
**Logan goes a little nuts when he sees Lulu and Johnny in an intimate moment.
**Tracy needs money badly, where does she turn?
**Kristina is nabbed!
**Carly basks in her news for Jax, Jax is thrilled.
Rumor has it Liz is arrested for the Sam hit and run.

I've been absent from this thread for a while, so forgive me if this has been discussed before; is anyone else having a hard time wrapping their mind around Sarah Brown returning as someone else, and as a brunette no less? I like the current Carly and wouldn't want her replaced. But to have Sarah Brown come back as someone else is like having Brenda Barrett return as someone else. I hope I can adjust, LOL! :happytv:

I think it would've been great if Sonny had said (during the bar scene) "do I know you?" Every now and then the GH writers will do something like that, but not this time.

I'm liking Diane and Alexis as friends.

I don't mind the story, however it has been going on for too long now. Amazed at the identity, how is that even possible? It would have been better if it had been a big climatic story over a period of say a month, rather than it dragging on. You do wonder what PCPD have been doing in the meantime.

If they drag out the who ran over Sam thing for more than it needs to, I shall be really pretty annoyed. I can see that being even more tedious.

I don't understand how they can bring back a dead person, (only in soaps) and be the TMK. That is ridiculous.

I'm having a hard time with Sarah Brown playing a different character too, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. It looks like I don't have much choice;)

If the TMK turns out to be someone who's back from the dead, I'm gonna be ticked off. It makes no sense. When Georgie saw the killer she was like "Oh hi, it's you." Not "OMG!!! It can't be you!!!" The killer was someone Georgie knew and wasn't afraid of, I still think it's Rodriguez. We know so little about the guy that TPTB can make the motive whatever they want.

I would like the writers to pretend that they actually pay attention to what they have written in the past. If we are paying attention, so should they.

hi,
i have not been watching for quite a while now... but caught about 10 mins last week ..
is Robin pregnant ? if so... who is the father ??
thanks.

If the TMK turns out to be someone who's back from the dead, I'm gonna be ticked off. It makes no sense. When Georgie saw the killer she was like "Oh hi, it's you." Not "OMG!!! It can't be you!!!" The killer was someone Georgie knew and wasn't afraid of, I still think it's Rodriguez. We know so little about the guy that TPTB can make the motive whatever they want.

I would like the writers to pretend that they actually pay attention to what they have written in the past. If we are paying attention, so should they.

I agree, no surprise/shock or anything on Georgie's face. I'll be so glad when the real writers get back to work!

hi,
i have not been watching for quite a while now... but caught about 10 mins last week ..
is Robin pregnant ? if so... who is the father ??
thanks.

Yes, Robin is pregnant and Patrick is the father.

That's what I was thinking! If it was that "dead person" don't you think Georgie would have looked :scared1: & :confused: instead of saying oh it's you????

good point - all I was thinking was - I thought he was dead? Like - he wasn't one that they could get away with he wasn't really dead - didn't sam shoot him and he died in front of several people?

the writers probably didn't know who they were going to make the TMK before filming Georgie's last scene----- and you know they don't give the viewers enough credit to think back to that scene. Also remember we now know Coop did see her in the park, so that scene could have been when Coop arrived rather than the TMK??

More of the same

*Week of Feb. 4th -

After Lucky and Sam have a heated confrontation over her lies and deception, Lucky is forced to leave Sam and move on with his life. After their confrontation, a distraught Sam finds herself to be the next target of the Text Message Killer. Hoping that Lucky will save her before its too late, Sam calls Lucky. Lucky doesn't believe Sam's claims, just as the killer strikes!

THIS WEEK ON GENERAL HOSPITAL

Carly/Jax/Sonny/Kate/Michael - After a visit with Dr. Lee last Friday, Carly is on her way to tell her husband some exciting news. While en route, she finds herself involved in a mishap resulting in damage to her vehicle. When she arrives home, she isn't happy to find her husband with mortal enemy, Kate Howard. Sonny is stunned to learn that Kate told Jax about her past. Kate tries to get Sonny to admit his true feelings for her. Jax is ecstatic to learn that Carly is pregnant with his child. Mike catches Michael buying bullets. Is danger on the horizon for the Corinthos clan?

Claudia/Johnny/Trevor/Ric/Marianna - Claudia returned to Port Charles with one agenda in mind, one that will have Trevor living to regret his decisions. Claudia tries to re-connect with Johnny, who has Lulu on the brain. With an afterglow from their heated night of passion, Ric feels his future could be looking up, while Marianna gets troubling news. Taking over control of the family business, Claudia calls a meeting with the Five Families. Claudia sees eye-to-eye with Carly while visiting the Metro Court, just before meeting face-to-face with her Latin lover, Sonny Corinthos. Will sparks continue to fly or will a new truth be revealed?

WHAT TO WATCH

- Robin grows suspicious of Dr. Devlin.
- Jerry finds a battered Sam after her hit-and-run and brings her to the hospital.
- Spinelli and Maxie investigate Coop's room to find clues about his death.
- Patrick is protective of Robin.
- Not able to reach the pedestal that is Laura Spencer, Tracy tells Luke she is done with him.
- Elizabeth confesses to Jason that she might be the one who ran Sam down, but Jason doesn't believe her.

SON ALERTS: WEEK OF FEBRUARY 11, 2008

Monday: Lucky doesn't believe Sam when she tells him the killer attacked her again. Sonny and Claudia are birds of a feather. Trevor puts the pressure on Marianna to get the deeds from Ric.

Tuesday: Jason accuses Carly of being the driver that ran Sam down. Elizabeth feels guilty over Sam's accident. Logan tell Lulu he loves her.

Wednesday: Alexis is the next target of the Text Message Killer. Luke meets Claudia and gives her some words of advice. Lucky can't forgive Sam.

**Claudia intends to protect Johnny from Trevor and the business.

When Sam makes accusations against Liz. Jason defends Liz.

Lucky attempts to stay strong and not get closer to Sam. Even though he admits he still cares for her.

Sonny is informed Johnny is not longer head of the Zacharra organization.

Sonny wants to meet the new 'guy' in charge. Surprises are in store and accusations are thrown.

Carly and Sonny feed into each other's insecurities about Jax and Kate's friendship.

Dr. Devlin may be Nikolas's only hope. Emily begs Nikolas to stop fighting treatment and get help.

Jerry is not happy when he sees Dr. Devlin talking with Alexis.

Jerry becomes unfocused on business when he becomes convinced Alexis is in danger.

Patrick is irritated when it becomes clear he's not 'Top Dog' at General Hospital anymore.

Spinelli finds himself defending Maxie to those who believe the worst of her.

Scotty comes across information he wishes he didn't. What will he do?

When Patrick starts to worry about Ian. He warns Leyla but she simply writes it off as jealousy and proceeds to play with fire.

Kate is tragically shot.. by a child.

Alexis's family is still in trouble. An old wound for a little girl is re opened.

Carly re thinks everything she believed about being a mother and is shaken to the core.

Ric finds himself living in a fool's paradise.

Trevor refuses to allow Marianna to back out of their agreement.

Robin is startled when she sees a different side in Patrick.

LuLu becomes fearful when she thinks she may have acted wrongly.

The Text Message Killer is someone who has a history of harming women

the writers probably didn't know who they were going to make the TMK before filming Georgie's last scene----- and you know they don't give the viewers enough credit to think back to that scene. Also remember we now know Coop did see her in the park, so that scene could have been when Coop arrived rather than the TMK??

But that can't be either. Georgie thought that Coop was the TMK, so I think she would have a different reaction to him showing up at the park.

Writers are completely winging it. Maybe they had someone else in mind, and then someone had this Diego brainwave.

But that can't be either. Georgie thought that Coop was the TMK, so I think she would have a different reaction to him showing up at the park.

Well, not really--- she did look frightened not shocked (but she wouldn't be shocked since she suspected coop)--- it was hard to tell how frightened she was--- she definitely wasn't relaxed. I'm giving the writers a little leeway with that scene, because we knew she suspected Coop--- so if she went running and screaming--- there would be no doubt in our minds who that person was--- so they made it a little more up in the air. I still suspected a possibility it was coop after that scene. It's believable that Coop was the person she was reacting to, not at all believable that it was that other person we're thinking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter