The GH Official Thread Part 3

Yeah, testing Wiley would be the thing to do. I doubt Michael would object.
Question is, now that Nina is Wiley's grandmother, will she try to get custody, say that his other grandmother kept him away from her, which Carly did by keeping the fact that Nina was her daughter. Which begs the question, I get why Carly didn't want to tell Nina, not great news finding out about Nelle being her daughter, especially since she is dead, but Wiley is her grandson, wouldn't that be at least something to help Nina get through the fact Nelle was hers'. If Carly told her right away, it wouldn't have been a big deal. I don't think Nina would have looked into Nelle's death more closely, like Carly fears.

It seems that I vaguely remember that a long time ago, when Willow was still a teacher and Nina and Valentin were parents who hated Willow, didn't Willow wear a 1/2 heart necklace one day? It seems I remember talk of Willow maybe being her daughter Or did I imagine that?

It seems that I vaguely remember that a long time ago, when Willow was still a teacher and Nina and Valentin were parents who hated Willow, didn't Willow wear a 1/2 heart necklace one day? It seems I remember talk of Willow maybe being her daughter Or did I imagine that?
Yes, that all happened but we all know how soaps like to change history lol. This is why I'm trying to go with my theory that Carly coincidentally had a heart made that matched Nina's and the other one is the real one.... hopefully belonging to Willow...... or wait..... could there be 3 and she had twins???? Nell and WIllow??? :rotfl:

Yes, that all happened but we all know how soaps like to change history lol. This is why I'm trying to go with my theory that Carly coincidentally had a heart made that matched Nina's and the other one is the real one.... hopefully belonging to Willow...... or wait..... could there be 3 and she had twins???? Nell and WIllow??? :rotfl:

Don't tease....

I think Phyllis would have told Nina if she had twins. She said she was there for the birth. I really hope they do some kind of DNA test to prove whether or not Nelle was Nina's daughter. A necklace proves nothing. Also, if Carly had an exact replica made, it would make sense that it fit with Nina's. Or if the copy was slightly different, I guess we assume that Carly grabbed it and left the original behind in Avery's room. Then Avery gave it to Sasha to wear. I also don't see how Nelle could still be alive. Chase identified her body at GH. Bringing her back from the dead would be ridiculous! Of perhaps a Cassadine showed up, switched the bodies before burial and revived Nelle somehow. That's the kind of thing they do! :rotfl2:

I think Phyllis would have told Nina if she had twins. She said she was there for the birth. I really hope they do some kind of DNA test to prove whether or not Nelle was Nina's daughter. A necklace proves nothing. Also, if Carly had an exact replica made, it would make sense that it fit with Nina's. Or if the copy was slightly different, I guess we assume that Carly grabbed it and left the original behind in Avery's room. Then Avery gave it to Sasha to wear. I also don't see how Nelle could still be alive. Chase identified her body at GH. Bringing her back from the dead would be ridiculous! Of perhaps a Cassadine showed up, switched the bodies before burial and revived Nelle somehow. That's the kind of thing they do! :rotfl2:

If history has shown us anything it's that just because a body is identified it doesn't mean anything :rotfl2:As far as the twins, maybe Phyllis didn't know.... we can totally rewrite this lol..... ie: Jason and Drew. So baby #1 (Nell) was born, Phyllis left the room with the baby and then maybe 20 minutes later baby #2 was born and was removed by someone else lol.

If history has shown us anything it's that just because a body is identified it doesn't mean anything :rotfl2:As far as the twins, maybe Phyllis didn't know.... we can totally rewrite this lol..... ie: Jason and Drew. So baby #1 (Nell) was born, Phyllis left the room with the baby and then maybe 20 minutes later baby #2 was born and was removed by someone else lol.
Lol Interesting!! :scratchin

Does anyone know why the actress who plays Jordon was replaced so suddenly? I heard speculation that it was because the actress had tested positive for covid, but I don't know if that's the real reason.

Does anyone know why the actress who plays Jordon was replaced so suddenly? I heard speculation that it was because the actress had tested positive for covid, but I don't know if that's the real reason.

From what I've read, that's correct. Brianna Henry tested positive for Covid and was unable to go to the studio for a few weeks. This happened 6-8 weeks ago, or however far in advance they've been filming. Apparently she has recovered and is back on the set, filming future episodes. I also read that her temporary replacement is her best friend. She recommended her to the GH producers to take her place while she was out.

For long time fans of "General Hospital" and also, "All My Children". I was wondering about the name on the envelope that was sent, that I think contained a key. Supposedly it came from a Demetri Marrick in Hungary. Wasn't that the name of a character on All My Children, years ago? It sounded familiar to me.

For long time fans of "General Hospital" and also, "All My Children". I was wondering about the name on the envelope that was sent, that I think contained a key. Supposedly it came from a Demetri Marrick in Hungary. Wasn't that the name of a character on All My Children, years ago? It sounded familiar to me.

Yes he was. He was involved with Erica Cane and Alex (Anna's sister).

Yes he was. He was involved with Erica Cane and Alex (Anna's sister).
Actually I found the answer to my own question. I don't remember him with Alex, but I do remember him and Erica. I'm not the only one speculating about the name "coincidence". We'll see!

Really love seeing Jackie and Martin together being an All My Children fan back in the day.

The thing that is so frustrating, why wouldn't Sonny agree to have his fingerprints taken? Isn't that a good way to know who you are. Even if you didn't commit a crime your fingerprints could be out there due to work or something. So stupid. He also could do a DNA test and see if matches one he had done prior.

Really love seeing Jackie and Martin together being an All My Children fan back in the day.

The thing that is so frustrating, why wouldn't Sonny agree to have his fingerprints taken? Isn't that a good way to know who you are. Even if you didn't commit a crime your fingerprints could be out there due to work or something. So stupid. He also could do a DNA test and see if matches one he had done prior.
If he was fingerprinted or did a DNA test, the story would be over in a day! The writers like to pretend practical things don’t exist. It’s definitely frustrating for those of us who
like to think logically!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts