The GH Official Thread Part 3

OK, I admit to being kinda behind on GH (a few days), but how come everyone's jumped to the conclusion that Jason, not Peter, killed Franco? I hope that will be corrected soon.

Jason was standing over Franco when Liz came in and Peter was long gone. Liz knew that Franco had asked Jason to kill him if he turned dark again, so she just assumed that's what happened. All they had to do was test Jason's gun to see if it was recently fired and if the bullet was a match. They would also test his hands and clothes for gun powder residue. And what about that chair with the ropes lying next to it? Any detective could see that something went down in the studio that night. If they tested the ropes they would find Peter's DNA. Then they would be looking to question him. Hopefully they will eventually get around to doing that.

I think Franco is really dead. They've gone out of their way to show him bleeding out, Liz checking for a pulse, and then his body in the morgue. I don't think it was a trick or some kind of decoy situation to catch Peter.

I've seen in the news lately that James Franco has been accused of sexual harassment by some of his acting students. Even though he hasn't played Franco in years, the character was originated by him and still bears his name. I'm wondering if GH decided it was time to cut ties with James Franco as the cases against him start to heat up. It would make sense to me that they no longer want any association with him or his name. That's just my theory. I think Roger Howarth will be back as someone unrelated to Franco.

OK, I admit to being kinda behind on GH (a few days), but how come everyone's jumped to the conclusion that Jason, not Peter, killed Franco? I hope that will be corrected soon.
Because he was there when the police came. And the biggest reason is that Franco made a pact with Jason for Jason to kill me if he goes crazy bad again.

I liked how Maxie dealt with Peter yesterday, stringing him along so he would leave her apartment. Her first call should be to a locksmith so he can't let himself in again. Then she needs to call Mac, Robert, Anna, Sam, Dante, Jordan, Spinelli and everyone else who tried to warn her and wants to protect her. Heck, her absentee father is the head of the WSB! Maybe he can finally step up and provide her some protection. Her next step should be to take James and move in with Mac and Felicia. I'm sure Mac can station a guard outside the house in case Peter comes there. Spinelli can figure out how to track Peter's phone so they would always know his location. But, these things are too easy and practical. I'm thinking there will be a hostage situation with Maxie and/or the baby, hopefully ending with Peter's demise. I still don't get why the police didn't see the chair and ropes in Franco's studio and realize something went down there that night. Peter's DNA should be on those ropes and they could place him at the scene of the murder. Jordan and her bumbling police force need to be fired!

Just wondering, does anyone know where Kristina Wagner is? I know at the wedding, they covered for Felicia's absence saying something about a sudden trip to care for her grandmother (forgot her name). But someone told me that the actress has been ill. Any truth?

I watched GH decades ago but only picked it up again in the past year or so. Can someone please clarify...don’t Finn and Chase both go by their last names? If so, why are they different? What is Gregory’s last name? Recently heard them called Hamilton Finn and Harrison (aka Harry) Chase. What’s the deal with that? And now it’s been revealed that Finn is Chase’s bio dad. Ugh, they had to go there.

I watched GH decades ago but only picked it up again in the past year or so. Can someone please clarify...don’t Finn and Chase both go by their last names? If so, why are they different? What is Gregory’s last name? Recently heard them called Hamilton Finn and Harrison (aka Harry) Chase. What’s the deal with that? And now it’s been revealed that Finn is Chase’s bio dad. Ugh, they had to go there.

The dad's name is Gregory Chase. The younger son is Harrison Chase. His parents call him Harry, but Willow and others call him Chase. The older son is Hamilton Finn. I think they said that he took his mother's maiden name (Finn) years ago after becoming estranged from his family. Most people call him Finn.

When looking up Roger Howarth and seeing if he would be coming back, they mentioned how the actor who plays Finn has played 4 characters on GH lol.

Okay, we al know what will happen, Carly will say something nasty to Nina and Nina won't tell her about Sonny and won't tell Sonny who he is. I'm wondering if Nina will try to start up a relationship with him to get back at Carly and Jax.
It would be funny if Nina and Sonny “did the deed” and Nina ended up pregnant. Wouldn’t that kill Carly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter