The GH Official Thread Part 3

So is he really dead? I hope it was a dye pack, blanks in the gun and a drug to make him seem dead! Please....please. :)
Anything is possible on a soap! I read today that Roger Howarth is still under contract and will be returning to the show after a break. No word on whether he will be Franco or a new character. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

It doesn't look good, but if Roger Howarth is just on a break, I guess he isn't dead. I think this will be a storyline where Jason actually goes to jail for a crime he doesn't commit, as opposed to him always getting off for things he does do.

I found this online: While having Roger Howarth return to General Hospital as someone else may seem a bit much and possibly unbelievable, remember they have done it with Michael Easton three separate times. He arrived as his One Life to Live character, John McBain, and was taken off because of the name dispute as well. Easton then returned as Silas Clay, who was later killed. And now, he is Hamilton Finn on the ABC soap.

It doesn't look good, but if Roger Howarth is just on a break, I guess he isn't dead. I think this will be a storyline where Jason actually goes to jail for a crime he doesn't commit, as opposed to him always getting off for things he does do.

I would think Jason just needs to hand over his gun to show that it was not recently fired. They would also test his hands for gunpowder residue. They could also tell that the bullet didn't come from Jason's gun. He had witnesses that placed him at the hospital that evening. And Spinelli can give the precise time that he talked to Jason and gave him Franco's location. It seems like there would be no direct evidence that Jason killed Franco. Everyone who saw Franco at the Metro Court would say that he seemed agitated and was looking for Peter. That would point to the police looking to question Peter. Perhaps they could even find his DNA on the ropes that were used to tie his hands in the art studio to show he was there. Several people, including Jason, knew that Franco was hearing Peter's voice in his head. Of course, I always tend to think too logically when the writer's don't!

I would think Jason just needs to hand over his gun to show that it was not recently fired. They would also test his hands for gunpowder residue. They could also tell that the bullet didn't come from Jason's gun. He had witnesses that placed him at the hospital that evening. And Spinelli can give the precise time that he talked to Jason and gave him Franco's location. It seems like there would be no direct evidence that Jason killed Franco. Everyone who saw Franco at the Metro Court would say that he seemed agitated and was looking for Peter. That would point to the police looking to question Peter. Perhaps they could even find his DNA on the ropes that were used to tie his hands in the art studio to show he was there. Several people, including Jason, knew that Franco was hearing Peter's voice in his head. Of course, I always tend to think too logically when the writer's don't!

But, but you know they have to string out that story line. ;)

Dang GH! You really had to go there?

I'll be happy to see Roger back whether he's Franco or someone else, but I feel bad for Liz and Cameron!

Reminds me tho, back in the 80's, I think it was Robert who was killed and they showed him in the morgue drawer and thought that was it. Well, he had taken a pill or something to make him appear dead. I guess we'll see.

Cam is doing a great acting job! :thumbsup2

Yeah, I could’ve done without the creepy morgue scene, but agree that the young man who plays Cameron did a great job. And I think he looks cute with that haircut. :)

The Finn/Chase/Gregory/Jackie confrontation was pretty predictable. Really hope it ends up that Gregory is Dad to both sons.

And wondering how long they’re gonna drag out the Sonny story before he returns to Port Charles. Its just boring and pointless. I could’ve sworn he was gonna walk in on his own funeral, in true soap opera fashion, but the writers proved me wrong. :scratchin

I agree, Cam looks just as handsome as before. When they were all saying, "what did you do to your hair?"I'm thinking he looks great. Lol

Also hope Finn is not Chase's dad.

Maybe Sonny is taking somewhat of a break. Since he really isn't seen that much, he could've filmed these in advance. Just a guess.

I wonder what the story line will be for the sleazy guy that wanted to the bar?

I'm sure nothing good. Could tell he was up to something. Maybe he wants to build hotels or condos and tear down Tano's to do that.
Since he asked someone on the phone to find out about "Mike", I wonder if he'll discover who "Mike "really is.

OK, I admit to being kinda behind on GH (a few days), but how come everyone's jumped to the conclusion that Jason, not Peter, killed Franco? I hope that will be corrected soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter