The GH Official Thread Part 3

So I didn't realize that Jackie was on the show before. So I just read up on her story as well. It is fun seeing stuff come back from before I was born or very little and readying up on them.

I vaguely remember David Gray, but there was also David Hamilton, an older man that Laura had an affair with as a teen. Laura killed Hamilton, by hitting him in the head with a heavy object. Her mother Lesley confessed to the murder to protect Laura, and went to jail. IIRC, Laura blocked out the memory, but later told Lesley the truth.

When present-day Laura got the phone call about something from her past, that’s what I thought of right away.

Thanks so much for this I had the 2 Davids confused David Hamilton was about the time I started watching the show Actually I started watching in 1979, shortly before Christmas when Laura was dating Scotty and they put a special Christmas ornament (I think it was) on the tree Was that when David Hamilton was on?

Thanks so much for this I had the 2 Davids confused David Hamilton was about the time I started watching the show Actually I started watching in 1979, shortly before Christmas when Laura was dating Scotty and they put a special Christmas ornament (I think it was) on the tree Was that when David Hamilton was on?

Yes, it would be around that time, late 70’s. In fact, I’m around the same age as Genie Francis IRL, and also started watching around that time (maybe a year or two earlier?) as a teenager, shortly after she joined the cast. Pretty sure the David Hamilton story was before she and Scotty were married. So funny, because I also remember that scene with L&S and the Christmas ornament. (I liked those two as a couple; never really got into the Luke and Laura romance.)

Someone should just give Genie Francis her Emmy now. The scene when she slapped Cyrus and laid into him yesterday was pure gold. You could see the rage pouring out of her. Nicely done!

I saw it coming but didn't she sleep with Franco when he thought he was Drew. I thought she would get pregnant by him. Interesting she named her baby Andrew, maybe it's Franco's.

But then at the very end of the show, the nanny called Kim and said, "The guy you warned me about showed up. Don't worry, he has no idea the baby is his." So I think we're supposed to assume Julian is the father? They were initially planning on leaving town together, so they presumably were together right before she left.

I saw it coming but didn't she sleep with Franco when he thought he was Drew. I thought she would get pregnant by him. Interesting she named her baby Andrew, maybe it's Franco's.
I'm not sure the nanny was telling the truth about the baby's name

I'm about a week behind in watching shows I've recorded, so perhaps this has been addressed Is Kim Delaney (Finn's stepmother) scheduled to return, or was her appearance on the show meant to be just a few days? Last I heard was when Finn's father told Finn that they were getting divorced

I'm about a week behind in watching shows I've recorded, so perhaps this has been addressed Is Kim Delaney (Finn's stepmother) scheduled to return, or was her appearance on the show meant to be just a few days? Last I heard was when Finn's father told Finn that they were getting divorced

I think she's going to be a recurring character. She'll probably be back for Anna and Finn's wedding. Plus she and Finn discussed that they had a one-night stand the night before she married his father. There's speculation that Chase is actually Finn's son rather than his half-brother. That would be an interesting twist.

Totally forgot about that and I think you are right since Julian is leaving the show.

So Laura and Cyrus are brother and sister. Did we know her father's real name was Gordon Grey? For some reason I thought Rick Webber was her real father.

So Laura and Cyrus are brother and sister. Did we know her father's real name was Gordon Grey? For some reason I thought Rick Webber was her real father.

This is how I understand it:

Rick Webber was Leslie's husband and Laura's step-father. Laura took his last name at some point (not sure if Rick adopted her). Prior to marrying Rick, Leslie had an affair with David Gray and gave birth to Laura. She gave Laura to the Vinings to raise, so she grew up as a sister to Amy Vining. Laura and Leslie re-connected when Laura was a teenager. David Gray married a women named Florence, who we now know is Cyrus and Martin's mother.

Jeff Webber, Rick's brother, is Elizabeth Webber's father. Technically she and Laura are step-cousins. Had they been actual first cousins, Elizabeth and Lucky (Laura's son) would be too closely related to get married. However, they aren't related by blood so it wasn't an issue.

This is how I understand it:

Rick Webber was Leslie's husband and Laura's step-father. Laura took his last name at some point (not sure if Rick adopted her). Prior to marrying Rick, Leslie had an affair with David Gray and gave birth to Laura. She gave Laura to the Vinings to raise, so she grew up as a sister to Amy Vining. Laura and Leslie re-connected when Laura was a teenager. David Gray married a women named Florence, who we now know is Cyrus and Martin's mother.

Jeff Webber, Rick's brother, is Elizabeth Webber's father. Technically she and Laura are step-cousins. Had they been actual first cousins, Elizabeth and Lucky (Laura's son) would be too closely related to get married. However, they aren't related by blood so it wasn't an issue.

So is Gordon Grey and David Grey the same person?

Oh wait I think I got the name wrong! There’s one Mr. Gray who was Laura’s father. Must be Gordon.

David Gray sounds more familiar, but it's apparently Gordon who is her father. So I guess I'm mistaken about David Gray being a character on the show.

Do you guys think Cyrus' interest in Laura is revenge for his father's affair? Guess it would make sense why he would have it out for her, even though it wasn't her fault she was born out of an affair.

David Gray sounds more familiar, but it's apparently Gordon who is her father. So I guess I'm mistaken about David Gray being a character on the show.

Do you guys think Cyrus' interest in Laura is revenge for his father's affair? Guess it would make sense why he would have it out for her, even though it wasn't her fault she was born out of an affair.

David Gray was an (apparently unrelated) villain in the "80's . Fell to his death from a tower of some sort

David Gray was an (apparently unrelated) villain in the "80's . Fell to his death from a tower of some sort

So many characters to keep straight! Well it should be interesting what will happen with the reveal of Cyrus and Laura being related. Also, why is Cyrus' last name Renault and not Gray.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter