The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Just ordered DD the Ink and Paint dress she’s been wanting because they added the 30% AP discount to ShopDisney!! We were going to wait until our trip in Oct to buy it but since there is no guarantee the discount will be extended to Oct or that they will even still have that dress then I decided to go ahead and get it. She is SO excited. I just hope it fits OK. She is only 13. She has the XS Sally dress and it fits OK but I’m worried about the off the shoulder style of this one. We will see.
Oh they did add the 30% thank you for sharing that! I think it was @FoxC63 that added a tank top or something underneath, might have been a sports bra and it looked really cute. That might be an option.

not me but I would use the belt to make straps.;)

@FoxC63 i wish I could tap into your sewing abilities. I found a Tightrope Walker dress in an xl at a decent price but an xl is just too large 💔
Okay I know it's probably too late, but any chance you could tell me where you found that dress? I'd love to pick up some limited edition dresses like that one or the HM dress.

Not too shabby for AP holders!

$128 x .30 (AP30OFF) = $89.60

$89.60 x .14 (Discounted Disney Gift Card) = $77.06 plus tax and qualify for free shipping.

$89.60 x .08 (Retailmenot Cash Back 8%) = $7.17

$77.06 - $7.17 = $69.89 :thumbsup2

I had issues, my AP's are not activated. I was on hold like FOREVER so I asked a friend to help me out!

Someone also mentioned if you use your Disney Visa you might qualify for that discount as well?

Okay I know it's probably too late, but any chance you could tell me where you found that dress? I'd love to pick up some limited edition dresses like that one or the HM dress.
Hi @Raya, I normally find them on eBay or Mercari. The tightrope walker one went higher than I was willing to pay for something that wasn‘t my size. I got a lot of mine for under $100 with tags and everything.

I had issues, my AP's are not activated. I was on hold like FOREVER so I asked a friend to help me out!

Someone also mentioned if you use your Disney Visa you might qualify for that discount as well?

And if you are a d23 member you can use D23MAGIC.
forgot to add thats 10% off

Last edited:
I have a silly question. Is the Inside Out purple dress cottony? Or is it satiny?

same question for the Maleficent dress. I love them both, but sometimes hate the satiny feel/look on me.

thanks!

I have a silly question. Is the Inside Out purple dress cottony? Or is it satiny?

same question for the Maleficent dress. I love them both, but sometimes hate the satiny feel/look on me.

thanks!

Can’t speak for the Inside Out, but the Maleficent is cottony.

• Free Shipping on $75
    Use shopDisney Coupon SHIPMAGIC
  • 10% Off Select Purchases (Disney Visa Cardmembers)
    Use shopDisney Coupon DRVCMEMBER
  • Cash Back Website

And if you are a d23 member you can use D23MAGIC.
forgot to add thats 10% off

Were you able to stack DRVCMEMBER with D23MAGIC and get free shipping?

I know I ranted about the Hocus Pocus dress but that's the one I bought. :rolleyes: I'm definitely going to turn it into a skirt. In case you haven't noticed ladies, that dress is selling out. Only XS and Small are available.
My husband bought me the Dooney & Bourke matching handbag from this CM!

I don't know her name but she is postively wonderful! :love:

Puppy love?

View attachment 515391

I've not been able to wear my new Pandora bracelets since we brought him home and before that since gaining weight they no longer fit!

Did you keep your eye on Jared Pandora Sale, it includes Disney & Harry Potter.
In the "search" feature, you'll need to type in Harry Potter.
Sold Out:
Dobby the House Elf Charm $55.00
Hogwarts Express Train Charm $55.00
Slytherin Dangle Charm $55.00
Hufflepuff Dangle Charm $55.00
Ravenclaw Dangle Charm $55.00
I hear you on those puppy teeth. Our new pup was born on April 26. I kept thinking if I go to the Dr. the Dr. would ask questions. Lol. Now I'm beginning to think we need to cut the nails because it hurts when the pup jumps up on us.
Enjoy Sherlock. They are so much fun.

Attachments

• Quest the best.jpg
    Quest the best.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 11
I hear you on those puppy teeth. Our new pup was born on April 26. I kept thinking if I go to the Dr. the Dr. would ask questions. Lol. Now I'm beginning to think we need to cut the nails because it hurts when the pup jumps up on us.
Enjoy Sherlock. They are so much fun.

What a cutie! paw:paw:paw:paw: :love:

Sherlock was born May 9th and has had his nails trimed by the vet last month. We only cage him at night during bed time. DH sleeps on a camping cot next to him until he's able to sleep through the night. Sherlock is free to roam in areas not carpeted; kitchen, half bath and entryway. He's not had an accident in several days. :littleangel:

I'd swear he's half cat!
516240 :goodvibes

@Poohbear538 have you seen this at Disney Springs, by chance?

View attachment 513896

I told my hubby this is what I want for bday/anniversary/Christmas/whatever this year. We’ll be down there in September so will be able to use AP discount if still available. It may be something he has to get off eBay, though

That’s a great bag! I have a shirt with the same pattern!

I like the Ink & Paint dress too... just wish it was styled differently. I already own the Mickey Mouse Sketch dress. Hmmm.

The only subtle difference is the wrap style collar.

2 out of 5 stars / Plumppixie / 5 months ago
Not a home run.
I have several dresses from the Disney collection, And this one just doesn't work. The collar doesn't lay flat so every time I turn my head my chin is getting caught under it. It's absolutely stunning fabric, the cut just doesn't work on this one.

Is the blue wrap collar one layer or two like the Sketch dress. It looks like one, maybe that's why Plumpixie has issues with it?

Last edited:
Were you able to stack DRVCMEMBER with D23MAGIC and get free shipping?

I know I ranted about the Hocus Pocus dress but that's the one I bought. :rolleyes: I'm definitely going to turn it into a skirt. In case you haven't noticed ladies, that dress is selling out. Only XS and Small are available.
My husband bought me the Dooney & Bourke matching handbag from this CM!
View attachment 516215

I don't know her name but she is postively wonderful! :love:
View attachment 516217
I did the ap30, free shipping amd the d23. Not sure about the dvc added in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter