The Disneymoon with free dining PTR we go tomorrow

Your hen night looks lots of fun :thumbsup2 and your birthdays were busy too. Sorry that you weren't feeling that good, hope you are on the mend now and can enjoy your wedding and holiday final run up :goodvibes

Love the hen night photo's Leanne. :thumbsup2

Sorry to hear you've been ill hope you have now made a speedy recovery.:hug:

Your hen night looks lots of fun :thumbsup2 and your birthdays were busy too. Sorry that you weren't feeling that good, hope you are on the mend now and can enjoy your wedding and holiday final run up :goodvibes

Thanks it was a good night I cant believe how busy we are! I am so glad for this bank holiday I need to pack don't think I am going to have time any other day before we go now :scared1:

Love the hen night photo's Leanne. :thumbsup2

Sorry to hear you've been ill hope you have now made a speedy recovery.:hug:

I have been completely honest it wasn't a bug or virus it was morning sickness

I did mention it on the Uk community board but thought I would here as well

Today we are 13 weeks pregnant :cutie:

Thanks it was a good night I cant believe how busy we are! I am so glad for this bank holiday I need to pack don't think I am going to have time any other day before we go now :scared1:

I have been completely honest it wasn't a bug or virus it was morning sickness

I did mention it on the Uk community board but thought I would here as well

Today we are 13 weeks pregnant :cutie:

OMG Leanne congratulations!!:cutie::woohoo:

No big thunder mountain for you! You will have to get lots of super cute baby things in WDW!:goodvibes:hug::cheer2:

OMG Leanne congratulations!!:cutie::woohoo:

No big thunder mountain for you! You will have to get lots of super cute baby things in WDW!:goodvibes:hug::cheer2:

Thanks Gem

I know I cant wait to go baby shopping over there wish we could find out the gender before we go I am still going to buy at least one princess thing :rotfl:

I know no TOT splash mountain space mountain R'n'R but most of all no foribben journey there isnt much we can do in US or IOA now :confused:

Thanks Gem

I know I cant wait to go baby shopping over there wish we could find out the gender before we go I am still going to buy at least one princess thing :rotfl:

I know no TOT splash mountain space mountain R'n'R but most of all no foribben journey there isnt much we can do in US or IOA now :confused:

If it makes you feel any better I am too chicken to go on most of the rides anyway, and always have a great time! :lmao::rotfl:

While Dave is on the rides you can shop ;)

If it makes you feel any better I am too chicken to go on most of the rides anyway, and always have a great time! :lmao::rotfl:

While Dave is on the rides you can shop ;)

:rotfl: Dave is actually scared of all the rides and is glad he wont have to do any I am gutted I cant do the safari at AK as well that is my favourite ride :sad2:

I am looking forward to the shows and parades as we never normally have time for them and I have bought the hidden mickey book :banana:

Congratulations to you both!I went to Disney at 24 weeks pregnant and had a great time!

Looks like you had a great time on your hen night, I loved baby shopping in the states I bought all my blankets, and bottles etc :)

Congratulations Leanne so happy for you both. :hug:

I think Sarah(orangetiggs) may have done the safari still I'm sure ive heard a lot of people still choose to ride that one. x

Congratulations to you both!I went to Disney at 24 weeks pregnant and had a great time!

Looks like you had a great time on your hen night, I loved baby shopping in the states I bought all my blankets, and bottles etc :)

Really did you already have children or were you expecting your first?

I have already been looking online on the Walmart website I get very excited :banana:

Congratulations Leanne so happy for you both. :hug:

I think Sarah(orangetiggs) may have done the safari still I'm sure ive heard a lot of people still choose to ride that one. x

I will have to ask her how she felt and how far gone she was?

Congratulations on your baby news :goodvibes Baby shopping is great. I have been 30 weeks pregnant and 12 weeks pregnant went I have visited, it was lovely to shop. With DS we stayed at the beach for a whole 2 weeks, the thought of a park at that stage was :scared1: I spent a tidy fortune! With DD1 we parked and went on DCL. Having DS with us mean't it was all about him, kids stuff and sleeping was ideal. Keep well, I am with you on morning sickness, I had it with all 3 :goodvibes

:goodvibes Congratulations Leanne!
You can still have a great Disneymoon with Dave... this way you can take the parks at a slower pace. :thumbsup2

I bought Tom a 'Hidden Mickeys' book, and a 'Secrets of WDW' book, that is what he's most excited about at the moment!:rotfl:

Steffi xx

Congratulations on your baby news :goodvibes Baby shopping is great. I have been 30 weeks pregnant and 12 weeks pregnant went I have visited, it was lovely to shop. With DS we stayed at the beach for a whole 2 weeks, the thought of a park at that stage was :scared1: I spent a tidy fortune! With DD1 we parked and went on DCL. Having DS with us mean't it was all about him, kids stuff and sleeping was ideal. Keep well, I am with you on morning sickness, I had it with all 3 :goodvibes

Hi,

Thanks I am so excited about shopping over there for baby pieces we are hopefully going to be buying all our baby furniture when we get back we find out if we are having a girl or a boy on the 18th October so very excited :woohoo:

Congratulations!!

Thank you :lovestruc

:goodvibes Congratulations Leanne!
You can still have a great Disneymoon with Dave... this way you can take the parks at a slower pace. :thumbsup2

I bought Tom a 'Hidden Mickeys' book, and a 'Secrets of WDW' book, that is what he's most excited about at the moment!:rotfl:

Steffi xx

Thank you! We will I wouldnt want to be any where else then WDW still :rotfl:

Dave is chuffed he doesnt have to do tower of terror he has told me a few times lol

I cant believe how interesting the book was and this is my 11th trip and there is just so much I have learnt from it still.

So here is our scan picture the little peanut is upside really didnt want to pose for me hopefully it will behave next time I will be gutted if we cant see what we are having

IMG_0189.jpg

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Also today is our single digit dance!

Im off ill again today though I was very sick all weekend and had terrible pains had to go to hospital yesterday as when I rang the midwife she said it was best to get checked out, I been told I need to stay at home as I need to get better or they might not let me fly :sad1: So I am staying in bed watching disney films :love:

Hi Leanne!

Wow, so much news to catch up on! Firstly, I can't believe that you're married now. I hope you and Dave had an amazing day. Secondly, CONGRATULATIONS on being pregnant! I bet you are soooo excited to be a mum. :goodvibes

Also... three days until SSR! :yay: I got back on Saturday and I am BEYOND jealous. What a fab time it is for you.

Great Hen Night pics too. Looks like you all had fun. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter