The Disneymoon with free dining PTR we go tomorrow

Where and what is Cosmos? Dave is going to some chinese and the bierkeller
his will definitely be messy :rotfl:

Cosmos is an all you can eat Chinese thats at the top of the Clifton triangle, it is lush... making me hungry now hehe!
Ooh never been Bierkeller, not my scene! I'm more of a Reflex, cocktails, Oceana, cheesy pop music kinda girl!:banana:

xxx

the bierkeller is great fun its bit of a german theme:sad1: you can drink from 2 pint stein beer glasses you get a german umpah band playing and then a disco,everybody ends up dancing on the tables at the end of the night, its different but good fun.

the bierkeller is great fun its bit of a german theme:sad1: you can drink from 2 pint stein beer glasses you get a german umpah band playing and then a disco,everybody ends up dancing on the tables at the end of the night, its different but good fun.

Oh dear no point me asking him what happened after his stag do as by the sounds of it he isnt going to remember lol :rotfl:

Great plans!! We're going for our honeymoon too the 19th - 27th .... have a wonderful trip...not much longer now :cool1:

Hi :wave2:

Thanks for coming over and reading :thumbsup2

I know every thing is coming round so fast our birthdays are 5 weeks away and I dont have a clue what to get him :eek:

We are in Single digit weeks till the wedding now 9 weeks and 2 days :scared1: thought I would share a few more pictures with you

So the dress! I love this dress I saw it online a when we first got engaged and loved it! I went wedding dress shopping a few times with mum and tried on lots of different dress and nothing was like WOW just from seeing the picture on
line I showed one lady in the dress shop and she showed me some thing quiet similar I did really like it but it still wasnt like this other dress! Mum said to me just to go for it and get it! So I did and 3 days later it was here :lovestruc

I have got pictures of me in the dress but I'm not showing any one till wedding day!

Dress1.jpg

Dress2.jpg

Dress3.jpg

Dress4.jpg

My bridesmaids are a dark pink its called Fuchsia but I always think that it sounds horrible :lmao: I haven't got any pictures but here is the link if any one is still interested :lmao:

My adult bridesmaids http://www.bhs.co.uk/mall/productpage.cfm/bhsstore/655034/226867

My younger bridesmaid
http://www.bhs.co.uk/mall/productpage.cfm/bhsstore/655063/228597

My shoes

MyShoes.jpg

Bridesmaids have found some shoes we are just waiting for school holidays so we can all go together to get them

I have a few more updates But will post them later as have just seen the time need to get ready me and mum are going to sort out the cake

:eek: The dress is gorgeous!! I'd be tempted to get it just to walk around my flat in hehe!:lmao:

Single digits...:cool1: how exciting!

xxx

Your plans are all coming together. :love: your dress, shoes and bridesmaid dresses lovely. It is getting so close now enjoy these weeks building up to your big day :goodvibes

How are the plans coming along Leanne? Not long to go now! Have you had your hen night yet? I want to see that dress in action! :thumbsup2

Hi every one

Wow it is so close now! 2 weeks and 4 days!

Bridesmaids shoes are all sorted! They both decided they waned flat shoes as its quiet along day. The picture is in thelink below
http://www.barratts.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product1_10055_-1_136927_10553

Hen night was Saturday night! It was brilliant we had so much fun! The chinese was yummy and the restaurant was beautiful very posh! LOL! I will add some photos but Im not at home at the moment I am my mum's!

We have met with our photographer again he is lovely he makes me really giggly though he is a bit skaty lol! Had a few photos with him he is doing us a a photo in a frame so every one can sign it on the day!

Have my hair trial on Thursday so will have some more photos to update with!

Dave has finally sorted all his outfit the cravats are a perfect match to the bridesmaids dress' I was worried as we were buying online and can never tell just from a picture!

Both our birthdays have also passed Dave had to work on my birthday so I spent it with my sister shopping :D and mum had every one round hers as our flat just isnt big enough it was meant to be a bbq but the good old english weather put a stop to that!
Daves birthday was filled with wedding planning, football and cake lol!

Work is also crazy thats why I havent really updated as just been so tired when I get home there used to be 3 of us that did highlights colours and perms and gone to just me! Helping to save for some dollars though :)

Zummerset66 and his family recently went to WDW and brought me back the Disney bride and groom ears I am so excited Dave doesnt know about them I cant believe I kept it a secret I am terrible normally but thanks so much again Matt and Claire!

There is one more thing but I am going to wait till Thursay to share that with you guys so please look out for one more update :D

Thanks for reading my rambling

Leanne x x x

The dress looks beautiful Leanne. :love:

Thank you! :lovestruc :lovestruc

:eek: The dress is gorgeous!! I'd be tempted to get it just to walk around my flat in hehe!:lmao:

Single digits...:cool1: how exciting!

xxx

Thanks my dress is way too hard to get in on my own lol! I cant believe we are so close now I dont know where 2010 is going

Your plans are all coming together. :love: your dress, shoes and bridesmaid dresses lovely. It is getting so close now enjoy these weeks building up to your big day :goodvibes

Thank you I am trying to enjoy it but I dont know where the time is going :rotfl:I am so glad people like the BM dress' I was always a bit worried about the colour because when you say fuschia I worry people think like neon pink!

How are the plans coming along Leanne? Not long to go now! Have you had your hen night yet? I want to see that dress in action! :thumbsup2

Every thing is nearly done just little touches like the bridal party gifts and ribbon for cake :rotfl: I will update about the hen night I promise

Your holiday is so close :banana:

fab dresses :cutie:

Not long now, hope everyone managed to find shoes.xxx

Thanks I think every one is sorted now I hope lol

Leanne!

I thought about you yesterday actually - I knew your wedding was soon, but I couldn't remember how soon! :lmao:

I'm so glad you had fun on your hen night! It really sounds like everything is coming together! :goodvibes

Steffi xx

Every thing is nearly done just little touches like the bridal party gifts and ribbon for cake :rotfl: I will update about the hen night I promise

Your holiday is so close :banana:

I know, I can't believe I'll be there in two days' time! :scared1: :rotfl:

Looking forward to the hen night update. :)

your dress is beautiful :cool1: so excited for you... enjoy your day and the rest of your lives together :cloud9:

Oh my god Leanne your dress is absolutely gorgeous. :love::cloud9:

Just caught up your wedding and disneymoon aren't far away at all.:thumbsup2:banana:

Leanne!

I thought about you yesterday actually - I knew your wedding was soon, but I couldn't remember how soon! :lmao:

I'm so glad you had fun on your hen night! It really sounds like everything is coming together! :goodvibes

Steffi xx

I know it is so soon I'm off work sick today I caught some grosse Bug thats going round havent been able to eat since Saturday :sad1: Im so hungry!

Every thing is nearly sorted trying to find gifts for the Best man, Bridesmaids, My dad and Dave's dad. Not easy!

I will update a bit more about my hen night I promise!

I know, I can't believe I'll be there in two days' time! :scared1: :rotfl:

Looking forward to the hen night update. :)

Oh jealous I hope you have a fab time when you are coming back I'll be going :scared1: I need to get organised the holiday has been so forgotten about with every thing going on!

YAY I'm uploading to slow photo bucket as I type :rotfl:

your dress is beautiful :cool1: so excited for you... enjoy your day and the rest of your lives together :cloud9:

Aw thanks :lovestruc I am so excited I really hope the weather gets better though!

Oh my god Leanne your dress is absolutely gorgeous. :love::cloud9:

Just caught up your wedding and disneymoon aren't far away at all.:thumbsup2:banana:

thanks jackie i know i am a bitt scared how close it is now :rotfl: i dont want all the planning to be over yet

Saturday Night was my Hen Night and was I looking forward to a good dance! I had to go to work at 9 till 1 and was very busy but managed to get away on time! Sammi (My sister and Maid of Honor) and I went to a few shops to cllect some last bits and pieces. Sammi wanted a new pair of shoes she literally has 100's already but what's one more pair? So after an hour or two in town dodging all the holiday makers (we went to Weston Super Mare was a busy Saturday) Sammi dropped me back and went home to get ready. I had a bath watched a bit of tv painted my nails did my hair and finally got dressed just before my first guest Kate arrived me and Kate had worked together when we were both training to be hairdressers Kate is like the best friend a girl could have :lovestruc Love her.

45200_1351537038563_1535504941_30767324_4353317_n.jpg

This is us at mine before any would had arrived.

40 minutes later mother Bear was knocking on the door and was ready for some dancing. After a little chat and David leaving a he said there was too many women here :lmao: Every one else arrived Becky Sadie and Nicky I also worked with them where I worked with Kate! Sammi and her best friend Geri also arrived at the same time and not long after the taxi was outside :woohoo: (Unfortunately a few of my friends couldn't come due to other parties and one had broke her foot :0 ) So it was a small group that night!

45200_1351537078564_1535504941_30767325_7313896_n.jpg

45200_1351537118565_1535504941_30767326_1640421_n.jpg

Sadie is on the left and Nicky on the right

We arrived in Bristol in the pouring down rain :( and the taxi wasnt too sure where the Chinese was but we found it

zen.jpg

gallery123.jpg

gallery1.jpg

(I took these pics from the website i'm not that good of a photographer)

So we got inside it was very posh not like our Chinese. LOL. My cousin Amanda met us here as she lives in Bristol. We all had set menu and it was very good lots of food!

44365_426608999323_728034323_4750318_6523_s.jpg

Sadie and Becky

44417_1351541278669_1535504941_30767337_4788101_n.jpg

Me

45200_1351537158566_1535504941_30767327_3420934_n.jpg

Geri and Mum

45200_1351537198567_1535504941_30767328_1825772_n.jpg

Nicky and Sadie

45707_426608769323_728034323_4750310_4166970_s.jpg

Becky Kate and Me

So after a very filling meal we made our way to the water front as the rain had stopped and wasn't sure how long it would hold of again. With a quick stop at the cash point we arrived at McKenzie bar

Mackenzies_br_loc3.jpg

There was alot of other stag and hen nights in here so it was very lively but I just couldnt wait to dance so off I went

40510_426609264323_728034323_4750322_6504329_s.jpg

44488_426609144323_728034323_4750320_4999246_s.jpg

Geri Sammi Kate a stag me and Amanda

The First stag group we met all had to wear funny wigs! The stag was Scottish and was wearing a quilt and underneath he had a very large fake well I don't need to tell you what it was lol

44417_1351541358671_1535504941_30767339_6344688_n.jpg

Me Amanda and Becky

After a few more songs my friend Chelsea and Emily arrived I dont have any pictures of them though!

41292_1351546798807_1535504941_30767353_4006233_n.jpg

Another stag group we met and the best man looked like Dave they could of been brothers! So after more dancing it went very quick and the taxi was here already.

It was brilliant night and when i see every one elses photos i might update some more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter