The Disneymoon with free dining PTR we go tomorrow

:lmao: it's ok just glad some one else reading but me :rotfl:

No holiday can compare to WDW though this will be my 11th trip and I have done holidays like Greek holidays and Spain but I always wish I was in WDW!

We haven't done much character dining at WDW Dave isn't all that keen on them and says he wants enjoy the more adult restaurants because we will do all the character ones when we have children

Well, I'm jealous! :rotfl: And I can see his point; but, Tom and I are just big kids at heart, so it would suit us down to the ground!

xxx

Great update Leanne, I love Disney Day's of Christmas :goodvibes and I can't wait to go and see Trend and have something in Goofy's.

I really hope it isn't 2 and half hours if relying on disney transport! If it is that now I may have to convince Jon to drive again next year. :O

Well, I'm jealous! :rotfl: And I can see his point; but, Tom and I are just big kids at heart, so it would suit us down to the ground!

xxx

I'm a big kid I love all the Disney characters Dave just feels odd when he interacts with them :rotfl:

Great update Leanne, I love Disney Day's of Christmas :goodvibes and I can't wait to go and see Trend and have something in Goofy's.

I really hope it isn't 2 and half hours if relying on disney transport! If it is that now I may have to convince Jon to drive again next year. :O

lol I dont think it does take 2 and half hours as we are staying at Saratoga Springs we don't have to get connecting bus E.G if you wanted to go to Boardwalk you would have to get a bus to Epcot or Hollywood Studios then make your way from there either by bus or by foot. But going to down town disney we can get a bus to Boardwalk or any other hotel :banana:

Well that's good then and yeah that's another reason we decided to do SSR as we can just use dtd buses to. :)

Well that's good then and yeah that's another reason we decided to do SSR as we can just use dtd buses to. :)

Its brilliant I remember our first full night we were at the Boardwalk till 12 and we were both shattered after a full day in the park then a few hours there just being able to get one bus home is so much easier. I would defiantly suggest requesting Congress park it was perfect

Thanks for the tip Leanne. :goodvibes I was just coming over here to ask you which one we should ask for. :)

We have requested it again this year we really want a balcony and view of down town disney I hope we gett it :banana:

Universal Halloween Horror night released their dates and prices so I have had to have a jumble about with our plans

It now looks like this

Thursday 16th Sept - Arrive hopefully on time :rotfl:

Friday 17th Sept - Magic Kingdom - Whispering Canyon Cafe

Saturday 18th Sept - Blizzard Beach - Kouzzina

Sunday 19th Sept - Florida mall/Down town Disney - Jiko

Monday 20th Sept - Island of Adventure - Turf Club bar and grill

Tuesday 21st Sept - Hollywood Studios - Kona Cafe

Wednesday 22nd Sept - Epcot - Le Cellier

Thursday 23rd Sept - Animal Kingdom - Sanaa

Friday 24th Sept - Universal Studios - No dining plans Halloween Horror night

Saturday 25th Sept - Hotel pool - T-rex for lunch

Sunday 26th Sept - Typhoon Lagoon - Yachtsman's steak house

Monday 27th Sept - Magic Kingdom - Narcoossee's

Tuesday 28th Sept - Epcot - Teppan Edo

Wednesday 29th Sept - Hollywood Studios - No dining plans

I hope we dont have to change again :headache:

Like your new plans hope you don't have to change them again and hope you get a view of downtown disney. :thumbsup2

How's everything going then Leanne? :goodvibes

I don't seem to remember very much about Downtown Disney from my last holiday :confused3 Apart from that HUUUUUGE Disney store hehe!
I think, from what I hear/ read I need to visit Goofy's Candy Co... I've got such a sweet tooth!

Ooh, and the Christmas shop! It makes sense, seeing as we're going for Christmas!!

:wizard: Steffi xxx

So Hen night has all been sorted and booked now! August is going to be a busy month for us! :rotfl: Hen, stag my birthday and Dave's

So me and the girls will be heading to Bristol for the night

starting with a Chinese on the harbour side

Zen Harbourside

Then on to the water front for a drink or two ;)

My dress arrived as well last week and i love it :thumbsup2

The Dress

So I'm rather excited also a bit nervous of what my friends have planned :scared1:

I booked a golf day for Dave on Sunday 19th So I will enjoy some time round the pool and may even pop over to Downtown Disney for a bit of retail therapy :rolleyes1

and Dave, the best man, my dad and Dave's dad finally got their suits on Saturday :woohoo: now I feel a bit more relaxed and only have all the little details to finish organising :banana:

So Hen night has all been sorted and booked now! August is going to be a busy month for us! :rotfl: Hen, stag my birthday and Dave's

So me and the girls will be heading to Bristol for the night

starting with a Chinese on the harbour side

Zen Harbourside

Then on to the water front for a drink or two ;)

My dress arrived as well last week and i love it :thumbsup2

The Dress

So I'm rather excited also a bit nervous of what my friends have planned :scared1:

I booked a golf day for Dave on Sunday 19th So I will enjoy some time round the pool and may even pop over to Downtown Disney for a bit of retail therapy :rolleyes1

and Dave, the best man, my dad and Dave's dad finally got their suits on Saturday :woohoo: now I feel a bit more relaxed and only have all the little details to finish organising :banana:

How exciting!! I love Zen Harbourside... partly because I love Chinese!
Dress looks lush! And I'm sure your friends haven't planned anything too mad ;)
Glad Dave's got a suit now - no shorts and tshirt for him!

Steffi xxxx

How exciting!! I love Zen Harbourside... partly because I love Chinese!
Dress looks lush! And I'm sure your friends haven't planned anything too mad ;)
Glad Dave's got a suit now - no shorts and tshirt for him!

Steffi xxxx

oh wow you have been before? I've never been to zen harbourside before!

ill post a picture of daves suit soon

I really want to I love it SOOOO much but Dave said that he isn't bothered as we have done it the last two years! I would buy the ticket just to see the parade :lovestruc

The parade is AWESOME! I love it. Keep badgering Dave!! :rotfl:

Your hen night sounds fun. :) The dress is very glam!

just caught up with your pre trip and trip reports it sounds great and good luck with the upcoming wedding.

The parade is AWESOME! I love it. Keep badgering Dave!! :rotfl:

Your hen night sounds fun. :) The dress is very glam!

LOL I really do go on at him alot about it! Feels weird celebrating Halloween in September though!
Thanks I love my dress!

I've lived in Bristol for a couple of years, and moving back there middle of this month! Another place I love is Cosmos... yummy... making me hungry now!

xxx

Where and what is Cosmos? Dave is going to some chinese and the bierkeller
his will definitely be messy :rotfl:

just caught up with your pre trip and trip reports it sounds great and good luck with the upcoming wedding.

Thank you I never relised there were so many locals on here lol (well nearly local)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter