The Disney Photo Bomb Thread!

Here's one from our first trip in 2007. I never really looked at the picture until about a month after we got back. Here is my daughter on the left with her cousin. I have no idea who those people are in the back, but I laughed hysterically when I saw this.

DSCN1804.jpg

Here's one from 5 years ago. I'm not sure how I managed to not notice the man in the yellow shirt while taking the shot of the entrance. But it's certainly become somewhat of a joke between my sister and I when we look at the old photos. I'm sure he was probably just waiting for someone. But we sometimes refer to him as the "Grandpa that didn't want to do Disney"

P5140001 by trupptastic, on Flickr

No joke that looks like the look my Papaw made all 10 trips he drove us down. All he needs is an IU cap and a pack of Marlboros in his pocket to complete the look. Grumpy? Is that you? God love him though, he made it through 10 trips and never complained a whip. He just smoked an AWFUL lot.

A photo bomb is when someone intentionally jumps into the photo or makes a face in the background when you're not intending to include them in the pic. Random people in the background, even if they're looking at the camera don't really count. :) Sorry, just being picky!

I don't have any Disney photo bombs, but I recently saw these online and cracked up. Adam Savage from the Mythbusters is apparently an avid photo bomber.

2c576d62-5ad3-40aa-aa87-df685ac2f345.jpg

67e3e7fa-05bd-4574-b82a-4de076705367.jpg

129180355605596729.jpg

Do you recognize the other guy in the photo?

James Bond likes to photo bomb other celeb photos, too:

20091014_craigbomb_560x375.jpg

Scott

Disclaimer: Images of any person contained herein are not to imply that said person is being portrayed as "creepy", "weird", "odd", "strange", "stupid", or any other possible pejorative inference. :rolleyes:

wdw-IMG_0681.JPG

This guy crossed his arms "at" me as if to signal his intent on not moving:

2007_wdw05-DSCF2478.JPG

When was this taken? That could be my dh, in which I can guarantee you -- he was totally oblivious.

This thread is hilarious! I am laughing so hard, I was crying!

Here's one of ours, this was in Islands of Adventure, on Ripsaw Falls
I decided to take a cute pic of dh and myself and then noticed the kid in the back wanted in too, lol

dudleydooright-1-1.jpg

Man, I'd be mortified if I ended up in someone else's picture by being oblivious to my surroundings....but being me, it's likely happened.

My DW does do one funny thing though, she will go behind the photographer who is taking a group shot and make faces and devil horns etc to get the group to laugh as the pic is taking place, to create a less "static posing" picture....I pretend I don't know her :rolleyes1

This thread is awesome. Justification to take time and look back on ALL of our trips? :thumbsup2 (hope the pics aren't huge... sorry if they are!!)

This is my dad, and my son (baby in stripes, being held up by the hand on his back, me) ... note the chick in the tank top behind my dad... she was looking at my dh's camera for every picture.

IM001558.jpg

Ever question DH on why she is in better focus than your dad and son? :rotfl:

She was probably getting lased by the auto focus beam every time DH snapped a pic of your family and it kept grabbing her attention... and the camera's focus. The photo bomb is her revenge for blinding her.

I accidentally scared the poo out of a young woman, who was already hysterical, during a midnight ghost hunt at a certain haunted site... when my AF beam lased a nice ghoulish green blob on the grass near her feet. :rolleyes1 As DF smacks me in back of head.

Gotta be careful with those beams.

Does this count?? I was trying to get a pic of my older son back there playing in the water. (orange & white shorts) The little guy in front came flying across into the pic. It cracked me up. Totally intentional two year old photobomb?

CIMG9069.jpg

He's ours', of course.

Does this count?? I was trying to get a pic of my older son back there playing in the water. (orange & white shorts) The little guy in front came flying across into the pic. It cracked me up. Totally intentional two year old photobomb?

CIMG9069.jpg

He's ours', of course.

Love it!

I looked thru this entire thread to make sure none of you are my hubby or brother's bombing victims. If they realize they'll be in your family's picture background they'll totally ham it up waving, making faces, etc. Such goobers! They'll count how many they can get in each day. So funny!

As far as ride photos go, I think if you're the only family in the ride vehicle and no other families' photos will be bombed by your playfulness, then, by all mean, bombs away! However, if there are others with you, I would hope for some consideration. Given the long wait times for rides, some families may not plan to ride an attraction a second time. I'd hate to be the reason they wouldn't buy a photo memory of the vacation they've planned and paid for.

G'head, let the flames ignite. pirate:

Surely you are not being serious here? :confused3

If 'strangers' are riding with you, you want them to give you some consideration by putting on their best 'serious' face so that you and your family can purchase the picture? And what if they only plan to ride once and want to have some crazy memories but have to be serious for you?

When I am on rides or around the park, I am thinking of MY family and MY vacation, not YOUR family and YOUR vacation but above all of that, I am thinking about having fun and making the most of my time in WDW! Not whether I happen to be pulling a crazy face while riding in the same car as strangers!

Lighten up!

I am cracking up laughing at all of these pics! :lmao: But I have some of my own. :thumbsup2

My dad actually pulled this random girl into our photopass pic just because my dad is kooky.

Image271.jpg

I adore this pic of the trolley CM totally posing for our pic!

Image0355-1.jpg

This is my sister and my little nephew Cole riding Prince Charming Regal Carrousel.......I am not sure how the guy riding next to them feels about Coley but Im thinking its not good....:rotfl:

3885.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter