The Disney Photo Bomb Thread!

Not to be mean to your friend, but the guy's expression is more like that of *** than OMG. Either he's really creepy, or she sat in something

Oh, I don't think it's mean, but trust me when I tell you....sometimes, it has that affect on people.

Back Story: We were at EPCOT with two other familes so the photopass guy took the picture of just my family and then we invited the other families to get into the picture, the photpass guy joked with us "what you just let random people in your pictures" we all said "sure it makes the photos more interesting" so we said to some other family waitng their turn to get their photo "hey random people get in the picture".

Image0006.jpg

Ok everyone point to the people you don't know!

Image0008.jpg

The guys wife was mortified at first "Honey what are you doing" Getting in Random Peoples pictures"
I even heard him ask for copies on his photopass card as we left.
I'm a cynical guy, but that strikes me as pretty cool. Now two families have a story.

I don't have the pics any more, I erased them (and wouldn't publish for sake of privacy) but when I got home and checked out photopass I had about 4 pics in my account of people I don't know. Not sure how they linked to my account but I was like "who are these people?"

n590345892_641932_7183.jpg

I can imagine when the girl on the right got ready in the morning she made sure her shirt covered her spandex covered bum. She would most likely be mortified to know that her patootie is forever immortalized in our vacation photos. :rotfl:
lol. coulda been a worse patootie, so you actually kinda got lucky.:lmao:

We were at the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area at DHS. My DD4 was having trouble climbing onto the ant. An older boy came along and helped her up. I was expecting him to then move away, but he stayed and posed for a photo, so I took one of both of them. After a week of posing with all kinds of random character, my normally shy DD just took this one in stride.

IMG_1834.jpg

n590345892_641932_7183.jpg

I can imagine when the girl on the right got ready in the morning she made sure her shirt covered her spandex covered bum. She would most likely be mortified to know that her patootie is forever immortalized in our vacation photos. :rotfl:

Actually I think you can count yourself lucky she had her back to you. That white shirt looks kinda see-thru and it doesn't look like there is much in the way of clothing underneath it :rolleyes1

I'm sorry, but I think that duck intentionally did that...this exempts you from trying to share this here...how dare you! :rotfl:

:lmao: This is awesome.

We were at the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area at DHS. My DD4 was having trouble climbing onto the ant. An older boy came along and helped her up. I was expecting him to then move away, but he stayed and posed for a photo, so I took one of both of them. After a week of posing with all kinds of random character, my normally shy DD just took this one in stride.

IMG_1834.jpg

That's actually pretty darn adorable! :love:

I don't think of this as a photo bomb, maybe a reverse photo bomb? :confused3 :) We were at Cape May last year and I was trying to snap a few pictures of my son with the characters...The family at the table behind us seemed to think I was trying to get pictures of them and their kids...They shot us stares and dirty looks... :rolleyes: :confused: People are weird.

Okay, mine's not actually from Disney, it's from Six Flags Fiesta Texas (hope that's okay), and I turned around real quick to get a shot of Dh and his friend (who was terrified) and didn't see the guy behind them until I looked at the picture after the fact, hahahaha. :lmao:

n501499450_533552_8510.jpg

edit: this next one's a non Disney photo but I think it's funny. That is me dressed as a chicken at the Philly Zoo @ Halloween last year. The guy dressed as a sandwich just jumped in our photo. I don't know him. :P

14740_163899184854_508249854_2584992_3060108_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

These 2 made me start cracking up laughing out loud while at work, I so needed that! :lmao:

IMG_1834.jpg

Love this one!!!!!

IMG_1834.jpg

The photobomb in this one is that fan in the background. It's out of place, but I guess people appreciate it for what it does.

If that lil ole belly is so hiliarious I sure hope I never get in any of your photos....

It was the way it is cropped in the picture and how happy those 2 people are.... I guess maybe you should flame the person that put it here. Most of us have those kinds of bellies, but how can you not laugh at something that is cute like that??!?!?
This board can drive a person nuts when there is always someone picking apart everything you say or do.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter