The Disney Photo Bomb Thread!

Uh... I'd appreciate not being flamed for posting a picture. It's amusing that just his belly ended up in my picture. Sincerest apologies.

Saying if that other person thought a belly was so funny I didn't want to be in their photos wasn't flaming YOU. I wasn't *flaming* anyone. I made a comment that was not intended as a flame, sorry you took it personally.

I wasn't even sure at first who you were referring to as being in the photo.

To me, most of the posted photos are not really bombing, but just people that happened to be where someone was taking a photo, which is hard to avoid in a place as busy as Disney gets. :thumbsup2

My daughter got to open the Snow White ride. I went to take her picture at the same time the CM leaned in to watch her speak into the mic...I think it's mostly his expression that cracks me up every time!

n590345892_1390295_1457.jpg

He was in all our pics with King Louie:
506.jpg

I loved getting this surprise on the PhotoPass CD -- CM decided to jump into the background:
image070.jpg

:rotfl:

I know at some point my DH will be the "creepy guy" in someone's pictures. He and my son LOVE to make scary/stupid/ridiculous/immature faces on ride photographs. I've begged him over and over to stop - that he is ruining family pics. Because we are there sometimes weekly, I can't even imagine how many photos he is in. He thinks it is funny. I apologize for him in advance....

We were at the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area at DHS. My DD4 was having trouble climbing onto the ant. An older boy came along and helped her up. I was expecting him to then move away, but he stayed and posed for a photo, so I took one of both of them. After a week of posing with all kinds of random character, my normally shy DD just took this one in stride.

IMG_1834.jpg

I find this to be super-super sweet. :goodvibes

I loved getting this surprise on the PhotoPass CD -- CM decided to jump into the background:
image070.jpg

Offtopic, but where did you get your bag? I'm looking for a bag like that for our trip, and I love the color!

My daughter got to open the Snow White ride. I went to take her picture at the same time the CM leaned in to watch her speak into the mic...I think it's mostly his expression that cracks me up every time!

He kind of looks like President Carter!

Here's one from 5 years ago. I'm not sure how I managed to not notice the man in the yellow shirt while taking the shot of the entrance. But it's certainly become somewhat of a joke between my sister and I when we look at the old photos. I'm sure he was probably just waiting for someone. But we sometimes refer to him as the "Grandpa that didn't want to do Disney"

P5140001 by trupptastic, on Flickr

While technically a "photo bomb" we didn't mind this one! I was taking a picture of my niece in front of the hat at DHS and the cast from High School Musical decided to jump in!

100_0245.jpg

100_0246.jpg

DN was thrilled!

Here's one from 5 years ago. I'm not sure how I managed to not notice the man in the yellow shirt while taking the shot of the entrance. But it's certainly become somewhat of a joke between my sister and I when we look at the old photos. I'm sure he was probably just waiting for someone. But we sometimes refer to him as the "Grandpa that didn't want to do Disney"

P5140001 by trupptastic, on Flickr

That's what I look like before we go to AK too. :rotfl:

edit: this next one's a non Disney photo but I think it's funny. That is me dressed as a chicken at the Philly Zoo @ Halloween last year. The guy dressed as a sandwich just jumped in our photo. I don't know him. :P

14740_163899184854_508249854_2584992_3060108_n.jpg

Don't ya just love the Halloween event at the Philly Zoo? It's one of my favorite things to do (when not at Disney, of course! LOL) We didn't get to go last year because we actually left for Disney on Halloween and the weeks leading up to Halloween were spent preparing for our trip.

Looks like he wandered over from Haunted Mansion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter