The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

Supply chain items are tough, they where already getting problematic in some cases before the pandemic went full swing. Right now we are waiting sometimes 90-180 days for "optics" which are the fiber modules used on high speed switch connections. We used to wait around 7-10 days for the same items.

@PaHunter I thought the basement air units used more universal components?

We are currently looking at sometime in April 2022 for our next visit, this would be on our DVC points, next RV trip is at least summer 2023 if we don't book one sooner.

I hope they do, but if not we can always have roof air added. Hopefully we will never have that problem.

Good new on my Missy. She has received 3 shots to repair the muscle loss in her right hip/leg side. You can feel the improvement & when she walks slow uses all four legs, but if she runs, the right leg is up & not touching the ground. The vet wants to see her in 2 weeks & most likely give her another shot. Missy is so drama queen, before the needle is applied, she starts to scream.

You 2 have been in my prayers for your remodeling job & and Mallory being with Yeti now. Arnold has been gone 10 months & I seem to miss him more everyday. I just keep turning my strength to Jesus & I am better. Has anyone heard how Chris is doing? He also has been in my prayers.

Holy Guacamole Bama Ed today is National Avocado Day

Not a guac/avocado fan, Mike. Too bland. Too Cali. DD is all about the green stuff though. When she still lived at home, she trained me how to pick out good avocados to purchase for her at the store. Apparently avocado toast is a thing with the kids these days. :sad2: So sad. I tried to raise her right and she is a good girl but she chose green toasted bread over my toasted bagel smothered in melting peanut butter. :sad:

Now if you want to talk some south Louisiana food, I can hang. Also I sniff and judge bottled red pepper sauces (no jalapeno sauces PLEEZ) like others pontificate on red wine.

And yes, I've been to the Tabasco bottling plantation on Avery Island in Lousiana. Pretty close to heaven on earth.

Ed

You 2 have been in my prayers for your remodeling job & and Mallory being with Yeti now. Arnold has been gone 10 months & I seem to miss him more everyday. I just keep turning my strength to Jesus & I am better. Has anyone heard how Chris is doing? He also has been in my prayers.

Gloria,
I am in the hospital for my 2nd round of chemo. Should only be a week this time. I then have a bone marrow transplant coming up mid Sept.
@friendofeeyore
Chris

Gloria, Chris has been keeping us apprised of his progress in his thread PaHunter's Camping Season Has Come to an Abrupt Halt Due to Cancer. As of Yesterday he is back in the Hospital for a week of tests and round 2 of Chemo. He is in remission.

Michael love the idea. Execution could use a little work IMHO.
1. You might want to reconsider posting pictures of yourself and your bride's disguises under a well known Alias , just might not be all that great an idea. Just saying.
2. Channeling Kyle Anderson seeking Wisdom from the Great Mike Baxter " I understand being set out on your own to be independant , but still 6 seems a little young." I understand that your Youngest is a bit older at 10 but stills seems a bit young

Well today it is 97 degrees with a heat index of 115. Glad they got the AC installed last week. Tomorrow is supposed to be 99 and heat index well over 100. Roofers are coming tomorrow to put a metal roof on our garage, bless their hearts. Friday they will be back to change the gutters on our house and eliminate water shooting over the gutters into the yard.

Firehouse just had two loads of dirt dumped on the area they used to access our side yard and behind us, not sure what the plan is there, but we had been mowing it. Hope they plan to level them out at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter