The DIS Dad's Club IV - Man Laws & Cheese Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man walking on the beach finds a bottle with a Genie in it. He rubs the bottle and the genie emerges and tells him he has three wishes but the only catch is whatever you ask for your ex wife will get double.

So the genie asks him what his first wish is. The man responds, "I would like a million dollars." The genie grants the mans wish.

The genie asks for the second wish. The man responds, "I would like a mansion." The genie grants the mans wish.

The genie then says, "you are down to your last wish, now remember, what ever you wish for your ex wife is going to get double." "With that what is your wish."

The man responds, " I would like to have a slight heart attack. " :lmao:

A big-game hunter went on safari with his wife and mother-in-law. One evening, while still deep in the jungle, the Mrs. awoke to find her mother gone. Rushing to her husband, she insisted on them both trying to find her mother.

The hunter picked up his rifle, took a swig of whiskey, and started to look for her. In a clearing not far from the camp, they came upon a chilling sight: the mother-in-law was backed up against a thick, impenetrable bush, and a large male lion stood facing her.

The wife said, "What are we going to do?"

"Nothing," said the hunter husband, "The lion got himself into this mess, let him get himself out of it."

Then there is the joke about the guy who was told by his doctor that he has only 6 months to live. He decides to move in with his mother-in-law, because living with her for 6 months will seem like forever.

There were 2 muffins baking in the oven, the 1st said to the 2nd, "It sure is hot in here!" The 2nd one said "Holy Cow! a talking Muffin!"

A man returned home from the night shift and went straight up to the bedroom. He found his wife with the sheet pulled over her head, fast asleep. Not to be denied, the horny husband crawled under the sheet and proceeded to make love to her. Afterward, as he hurried downstairs for something to eat, he was startled to find breakfast on the table and his wife pouring coffee. "How'd you get down here so fast?" he asked. "We were just making love!" "Oh my God," his wife gasped, "That's my mother up there! She came over early and had complained of having a headache. I told her to lie down for a while." Rushing upstairs, the wife ran to the bedroom. "Mother, I can't believe this happened. Why didn't you say something?" The mother-in-law huffed, "I haven't spoken to that jerk for fifteen years, and I wasn't about to start now!"

A man goes to his Doctor for the results of his medical test. The Doctor says "I'm sorry, but you only have 4 weeks to live." The Man says "Is there anything I can do about it?" The Doctor reply's "You can start going to the Spa and taking mud baths." The Man asks "How will that help?" The Doctor answers "Well it won't keep you alive, but it will get you use to the dirt." :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter