The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Glynis!!!! You've withered away to nothing. You look amazing!!!!

lovesdumbo said:
WOW!!!! You look awesome. Love the nice big smile now!

It's amazing how much more I feel like smiling now!

Tammi67 said:
OMG Glynis!!!! You've withered away to nothing. You look amazing!!!!

Well, not quite nothing...but thanks very much! I'll take it!

lovesdumbo said:
I was thinking that. How about a photos of couples, wedding, or a mother looking lovingly at a baby? An anniversary photo of an older couple might be nice too.
ooh I like the ideas of those pictures. see Jen we have your collage done for you all you have to do is put it together. :teeth:

:wizard: :wizard: Glynis, hope the little ones get better quick, with four of them under the weather you certainly have your hands full.

What an amazing transformation you've gone through, Congratulations, you are definitely an inspiration!

Blueeyes101817 said:
Hey guys, i wanted to see if any of you had any advice for my art class....
we have to make a collage that is based on a theme--some of the suggestions were patriotism, love, grief, etc...so i picked love..
I have some scrapbook paper and stickers and a card with hearts on it..were not allowed to use words, because i wanted to put some kind of quote on it and we cant...anyone have any suggestions on what else to put on this thing?!
thanks!

Picture of mom &/or dad with kids, adult with their parent, person cuddling with dog or cat, couple holding hands. I'll think on it some more.

Glynis said:
Ok, here are the promised pictures.

Before:

P1010036.jpg

P1010030.jpg

After:

DSCN0687.jpg

DSCN0689.jpg

Chuck says Wow! I second that emotion! You look absolutely awesome! Congratulations on working so hard and doing such a great job! I'm so proud of you.

Tammi67 said:
Has anyone ever used their disney reward points to pay for reservations at WDW or anything like that? I booked the FMT and was told I couldn't use my points to pay for it.
I always give them my card when I check in and put it on the room. Oct 05 I owed more on the room than the value of the card so that was easy. When I took Lizzy for her birthday I had more on the card than was due on the room so I had a balance of a few dollars. I also gave them my Visa card so I charged everything back to the room and the extra went to my Visa card. When I went in Aug I had paid for the package in advance but I still gave them my rewards card at check in and charge everything not on the dining plan back to the room. I think I only owed about $20 that was charged to my Visa at check out. It was nice to not come home to a huge Visa bill.

Glynis, I hope the kiddos are feeling better soon! I'm glad that Alan is there to help you with them this week-end. pixiedust: for them and you.

Has anyone gone to see santa clause 3 yet.

we are thinking about going tomorrow after church.

bear74 said:
ooh I like the ideas of those pictures. see Jen we have your collage done for you all you have to do is put it together. :teeth:

you guys are good--who is free Wednesday morning to come to class with me ;)

bear74 said:
Has anyone gone to see santa clause 3 yet.

we are thinking about going tomorrow after church.

Not yet, but i want to see it..im trying to talk Jeff into going to see it

I bought Jeff a pair of lounge pants from Disney.com that have a picture of grumpy on them. I want to make him a T-shirt to sleep in to go with them. I was thinking of putting a picture of grumpy on it, just not sure what wording to use.
I found a pair of flannel Pj pants for me that are pink and have pink and white snow flakes on them, I found in Jan a long sleeve sleep t-shirt at walmart. I want to put a design on it but am not surewhat.

Anyboby have any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest