The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glynis said:
Things are crazy here! Leslie came down with croup on Thursday. She just has sounded horrible. Luckily, she's on steroids now to help with her breathing. Yesterday, Mary started coughing, and last night it was Katie and Jacob's turn. Mary, Katie and Jacob are also running pretty high fevers. Can I just say, "NOT FUN!" Luckily, Alan is home this weekend, so we are dealing with it together.

I'm downloading the pictures Alan took of me, so in the next few minutes I should be able to post my before and after pictures. Stay tuned.....

Glynis,

I can remember having the Croup with oldest DS and DD he was 3 and she was 6 months and it was over Christmas. That was the worst time ever.

Pooh67_68 said:
:wave2: All

Here is my Christmas gift. :goodvibes
MVC-002F-1.jpg

You can't see it too well, they are watching The Wonderful World Of Disney. It plays When You Wish Upon A Star

I also got a melamine pooh plate, mickey plate, and a 3 pack of pooh snack containers.

The Disney Store gave us a 15% off coupon(today only), plus if you spend $50 you get a free Christmas snowglobe.

:thumbsup2 Merry Christmas to you!! :santa:

bear74 said:
flowers? what are the stickers of? What is on the scrapbook paper?

oo flowers is a good idea..
there are just heart stickers and one that says love, but i dont think ill be able to use that..
the scrapbook paper has hearts and its red,pink

Glynis said:
Things are crazy here! Leslie came down with croup on Thursday. She just has sounded horrible. Luckily, she's on steroids now to help with her breathing. Yesterday, Mary started coughing, and last night it was Katie and Jacob's turn. Mary, Katie and Jacob are also running pretty high fevers. Can I just say, "NOT FUN!" Luckily, Alan is home this weekend, so we are dealing with it together.

I'm downloading the pictures Alan took of me, so in the next few minutes I should be able to post my before and after pictures. Stay tuned.....

o no, hope they all start feeling better soon!!!!

UP Disney said:
What is a locker envelope?

I put a $5 bill for each of our park days in the envelope so I don't have to scramble for money to rent a locker. I keep $2 in there to pay the deposit each day, then put the $2 back after we return our key each evening. I keep the envelope in the backpack so it is always handy. :)

Blueeyes101817 said:
oo flowers is a good idea..
there are just heart stickers and one that says love, but i dont think ill be able to use that..
the scrapbook paper has hearts and its red,pink
if its love how about kisses you know lips, how about cupid

Glynis said:

:wizard: Hope everyone is feeling better soon. Joe used to get croup bad. I had read that kids seem to outgrow it around 3. I think Joe has outgrown it now but Emma started getting it with a cold and she didn't get it until she was 3. :crazy:

Glynis - YIKES! I hope your little ones feel better soon! It is bad enough when one doesn't feel well, but all four would be quite tricky!
Your pics are terrific! You look wonderful! Congratulations!! :thumbsup2

bear74 said:
if its love how about kisses you know lips, how about cupid
I was thinking that. How about a photos of couples, wedding, or a mother looking lovingly at a baby? An anniversary photo of an older couple might be nice too.

KMH1 said:
Wow Glynis, you are a skinny minnie hot mama!!! :thumbsup2

Wow! What a compliment coming from the original skinny hot mama! :teeth: Thanks.

jackskellingtonsgirl said:
Glynis - YIKES! I hope your little ones feel better soon! It is bad enough when one doesn't feel well, but all four would be quite tricky!
Your pics are terrific! You look wonderful! Congratulations!! :thumbsup2

I know they are all starting to feel better as they are quarreling! Sure sign of getting better!

Thanks for the compliment!

Has anyone ever used their disney reward points to pay for reservations at WDW or anything like that? I booked the FMT and was told I couldn't use my points to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter