The CP/CM Costume Pictures Thread

Does anyone have a picture of a Mousekeeping costume? I know they vary by locations but anything would help me get a rough idea.

Thanks,

Wyyrd...Its a small world...haha pun totally intended. I grew up in Oswego. I work at Arthur Murray, the ballroom dance school. It's right across from Dinosaur BBQ Downtown.

Wyyrd...Its a small world...haha pun totally intended. I grew up in Oswego. I work at Arthur Murray, the ballroom dance school. It's right across from Dinosaur BBQ Downtown.

No freaking way! Ballroom Dance is my minor!!! Are there lots of places to dance in or close to WDW? :cool1:

Bump, this thread was very helpful to me and I thought it might be useful to others. It deserves a bump. :)

I also worked in Epcot and someone posted part of my costumes from Club Cool, Pin Central, and Art of Disney. In addition to those locations I worked at Test Track and Mission: Space.

I could not find my TT, so I will try to find the picture when I get home from school. But here is my Mission: Space costume. And YES this thing is ridiculously comfortable. We called it the pajama costume.

CIMG0498.jpg

I'm scared about what my costume's gonna look like lol. I'm 5'1" and really petite so this should be interesting. I feel like I might end up drowning in my costume :P

Btw, I'm in merchandising.

I also worked in Epcot and someone posted part of my costumes from Club Cool, Pin Central, and Art of Disney. In addition to those locations I worked at Test Track and Mission: Space.

I could not find my TT, so I will try to find the picture when I get home from school. But here is my Mission: Space costume. And YES this thing is ridiculously comfortable. We called it the pajama costume.

CIMG0498.jpg

Test Track (from AllEars.net):

ttr4.jpg

The pants on this Costume are Grey.

A non-blurry Mission: SPACE (from Walt Disney World Resort Casting Services)

76684047.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter