The CP/CM Costume Pictures Thread

Does anyone have pictures of QSFB costumes?

I'm anxious to see what I'll be wearing, or at least get an idea..

There are so many QSFB costumes, it would be impossible to post them all.

For me, I worked at Casey's Corner. The costume was a baseball uniform. It was pretty comfy.

Once you have access to The Hub (which you'll find out about when you have access to it), you can check your costume online.

I'm not a WDW Cast Member, so I don't have full access to WDW's section, but based on what I can see, it'll be at the following location.

The Hub>>Walt Disney World Tab>>Disney Difference>>Walt Disney World Costuming Module

Once you have access to The Hub (which you'll find out about when you have access to it), you can check your costume online.

I'm not a WDW Cast Member, so I don't have full access to WDW's section, but based on what I can see, it'll be at the following location.

The Hub>>Walt Disney World Tab>>Disney Difference>>Walt Disney World Costuming Module

I cant remember exactly, but i want to say by the time i had access to the HUB, we already had our costumes.
But if you cant wait, what you can do is once you find out your location (you find this out check in day) just go there, and see first hand what your costume will be. Thats what i did.
You may have to wait until after traditions if your work location is inside one of the parks.

What does the Star Tours costume look like if anyone knows?

It's a Jumpsuit style outfit. I believe WDW uses a Orange Top and Blue Bottom for women, reversing the order for men (maybe??).

At DLR, it's the same style, but Men wear all blue (top and bottom) and Women Orange.

Are the costumes mostly made out of comfortable materials? Cotton?

E xcrutiating
P olester
C ostumes
O f
T orture

I was told this was an alternate meaning of EPCOT - lol

The other meaning was Every Paycheck Come On Thursday

It's a Jumpsuit style outfit. I believe WDW uses a Orange Top and Blue Bottom for women, reversing the order for men (maybe??).

At DLR, it's the same style, but Men wear all blue (top and bottom) and Women Orange.

thankyou!

lol yeah i've heard both of those for EPCOT

I worked Stands West. Mostly dealing with overly sized turkey legs, and churros! lol. I miss it SOOOO MUCH!

l_2e6f0225eb8ef35788df3bb8b7081ac3.jpg

Anyone know what the costumes look like for merch for:

Star Tours giftshop?
Rock 'n' Rollercoast giftshop?

Star Tours giftshop is the same as the attraction..orange jacket/shirt with blue pants.

Alright, now that I'm back from my second program I can post my costume from working turnstiles at Animal Kingdom:
IMG_4683.jpg

Does anyone know any costumes for any FSFB locations? I hope to get a themed restaurant, but whatev.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter