The Celebrity Apprentice 7 (Season 14) thread - Spoilers!

I was so disappointed this week wasn't the finale. I can't wait to see the final products!

Long time watcher of Celebrity Apprentice. And with most seasons I "care" who wins, even if it is Trump pre-determined. But with this one, I just don't. This final just seems soooooo scripted. I thought in every other final the finalists get to pick their teams, or at least part of them. On this one they just are there in the war room at Universal ready to go.

And as for this Brandi and Johnny hot dog thing, it really annoyed me. I had to watch the scene twice. They buy the hotdogs and beers from a cart right outside of Spiderman in the Marvel section of Islands of Adventure. Then they are seen holding the hot dogs and beers in Universal by the lake. You can clearly see the Simpsons ride in the back and that's in Universal. So, they wondered off through an entire park, through City Walk and into another park just to eat a hot dog and a beer? And if you look close you can see the walls are still up in Diagon Alley.

I feel like this season of Apprentice was so rushed!! I agree with Miksilver........what happened to the final 2 picking their own people to help them???

About finding your "inner hero"....I'm almost positive that Universal already did a campaign like that a couple years ago. Remember those commercials with characters like Spiderman and Hulk lounging by the pool and relaxing at the spa, etc.?

I liked the voice over for Diagon Alley and the video of Hogwarts. This episode did not do anything for Universal. It was very disjointed. But I do look forward to the finale and watching Leesa win.

Can't wait for tonight!

I find this show ridiculously entertaining. I'm already wondering when the next season will be and who will be on it. :yay:

I'll be watching tonight, and I hope Leeza wins, but I must say I found this season to be rather boring.

The actor playing the wife in Leeza's commercial is a friend of mine. Her name is Angela and she is a sweetheart! So much fun seeing her on the show.

Here is a picture of Angela taken with Leeza's team. Angela is the redhead on the left.

10994156_636568619805561_1515973063599011871_n.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone in the audience is dressed up. Do they have a party after the show?

Everyone in the audience is dressed up. Do they have a party after the show?

Yes, there is an after party after the show. The catering company I used to work for did the after part for the first The Apprentice. I remember seeing Omorosa sashay in, leaving her then husband left in the dust. Poor guy, he was treated more like a bellboy, carrying around her bag, walking several feet behind her as she basically forgot all about him. :sad2:

I don't like Kenya's droopy sleeve on her dress. It looks like she went to the dentist and forgot to take the dental napkin off. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter