The Celebrity Apprentice 7 (Season 14) thread - Spoilers!

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
I was just wondering about this the other day, if there would be a new season of The Celebrity Apprentice, as I hadn't heard anything about it earlier. I was surfing on YouTube and just saw this video for the premiere on this Sunday, Jan 4th, 9ET/8c on NBC. :woohoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEduzYsyYNg

Here is a list of the contestants:

Jamie Anderson - Sochi Olympics gold medalist snowboarder
Johnny Damon - Famous former New York Yankee
Vivica Fox - Actress best known for Kill Bill and Independence Day
Leeza Gibbons - Actress and TV show host
Brandi Glanville - Star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Kate Gosselin - Star of Jon and Kate Plus 8 and Dancing With the Stars
Gilbert Gottfried - Comedian and actor
Sig Hansen - Captain of the crab boat on The Deadliest Catch
Shawn Johnson - Gold-medal winning gymnast and Dancing With the Stars winner
Kevin Jonas - Musician and reality star of Married to Jonas
Lorenzo Lamas - Actor and reality star
Kenya Moore - Former Miss USA and star of The Real Housewives of Atlanta
Terrell Owens - Former NFL star
Keshia Knight Pulliam - Actress known for playing Rudy Huxtable on The Cosby Show
Geraldo Rivera - Reporter and talk show host
Ian Ziering - Actor known for Beverly Hills, 90210 and Sharknado

Also from an article about the show:
"Several episodes have already been taped earlier this year, and Trump said that Joan Rivers will be appearing in two episodes this season. He also revealed that they considered dropping her scenes following her death but decided to include them in the end.

'She was fantastic,' said Trump. 'We decided, in memoriam, we're going to do something and honor her during those two shows. She was so good, and I think she would have liked it that way.'"​

Who else will be watching? :happytv: popcorn::

:teacher: We have a SPOILER warning in the thread title.
However, the definition of SPOILERS on this thread, (as various TV show threads here decide amongst themselves it means something different,) it means that we will be talking about this show in real time as it airs on the East Coast (ET). And YES, we will be talking about who is being fired during the show. So, if you are in another time zone and don't want to read about who is being fired, stay away until you watch the show. popcorn::

I think we usually agree on this thread, please NO future spoilers, for example: no rumors, articles/interviews, tweets, about upcoming episodes in terms of who gets fired.

I will be watching. I do wonder how long Kate will last. She doesn't play nice with others.:scratchin

Seems there are some people I like as well.

I will be watching. I do wonder how long Kate will last. She doesn't play nice with others.:scratchin

Seems there are some people I like as well.

I hope Kate doesn't last long at all! :p I wouldn't mind seeing her gone first, or by Week 3.

I'm in! Love Ian Ziering, Gilbert Gottfired, Shawn Johnson, and I think Geraldo will be fun to watch. Hope Kate gets the boot early on.

I was hoping they'd have some proper celebrities. I don't think I will be watching. I do like the show but I need to have someone I'm interested in watching.

Maybe I am not remembering correctly, but did GG appear on a prior season?

I would like to see Kate last until at least week 2. :duck:

I'm in! I haven't watched in several seasons but could use something to watch on Sunday nights. That is such a random group of "celebs".

Don't think so. I just went through his credits on IMDb, and the casts from seasons seven through thirteen. This looks like his first appearance.

Don't think so. I just went through his credits on IMDb, and the casts from seasons seven through thirteen. This looks like his first appearance.

I am confusing him with someone then and I can't think of who it might be. Nevermind. Blaming pregnancy brain.:wave2:

We'll be watching. Little weak on "celebrity", but that's nothing new :lmao:

:teacher: Just clarifying for everyone why kaytieeldr & I mention a different amount of season numbers for this show
67ec7096.gif
: According to Wiki and the IMDb .com site, Trump has filmed/aired 13 seasons total of both The Apprentice and The CELEBRITY Apprentice series. Seven for The Apprentice and this will be Season 7 of The Celebrity Apprentice. :)

So excited! I love the Apprentice shows. It is the only reality TV I watch, it just hooked me in for some reason.

As always I wish the celebrities were "better", but who cares, it is always so fun.

I was hoping they'd have some proper celebrities. I don't think I will be watching. I do like the show but I need to have someone I'm interested in watching.

I'll be watching just for the crab guy. I can't wait to see how he manages in such a different environment.

I could have sworn I remember him being on the show before too! Weird.

Maybe you're both thinking of the time he was on that celebrity cooking show with Rachel & Guy. A lot of these B & C listers seem to cycle through reality shows.

:teacher: Just clarifying for everyone why kaytieeldr & I mention a different amount of season numbers for this show
67ec7096.gif
: According to Wiki and the IMDb .com site, Trump has filmed/aired 13 seasons total of both The Apprentice and The CELEBRITY Apprentice series. Seven for The Apprentice and this will be Season 7 of The Celebrity Apprentice. :)
Yeah. IMDb.com doesn't differentiate...I found out after trying various versions of 'Celebrity Apprentice' :).

I'll be watching just for the crab guy. I can't wait to see how he manages in such a different environment.

Maybe you're both thinking of the time he was on that celebrity cooking show with Rachel & Guy. A lot of these B & C listers seem to cycle through reality shows.

Possibly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter