The Celebrity Apprentice 7 (Season 14) thread - Spoilers!

Vivica still believes she is lying.

Trump is claiming to believe Kenya. (A - if you say it isn't true, so be it kind of thing.)

Vivica is mocking Kenya's hands (says sign of lying).

I don't believe Kenya.

I believe Brandi - if it wasn't Kenya, it was someone on her behalf. Big deal, Kenya pulled out her own phone tonight, live. Vivica'z phone disappeared months ago, why would the thief still have it?

Tribute to Joan Rivers still to come, no?

Leeza- more wins, no fighting, kicked butt on final task...

No contest.

(Kate hasn't spoken yet--wonder if she is waiting to ask for permission.)

Leeza should win hands down, but I felt that way about Clay Aiken over Arsenio so who knows what Trumps gonna do:rolleyes:

Leeza should win hands down, but I felt that way about Clay Aiken over Arsenio so who knows what Trumps gonna do:rolleyes:

Do you recall the records of win/losses for each and final task results (money raised and whose end product the client seemed to like better.)

I just cannot envision any logical reason for Geraldo to win. Which may be why he will. Greed. (Typed grrrr and that was the auto correct. I think I will leave it.)

Viewer questions:

To Ian, biggest lesson in business?
Persistence is key.

To Kevin, what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur?
Focus

To Vivica: why didn't you fight harder to be the CA?
Because she is a realist and the 2 finalist were better.

I hope Leeza wins. Even my hubby who's only seen bits and pieces of the seasons says Geraldo is so full of him self and he said I shouldn't watch next time if he wins, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter