The Celebrity Apprentice 7 (Season 14) thread - Spoilers!

Geraldo really is a jerk. His ego doesn't even fit in Universal Resort. I have more "refined" words, but they might get me banned from the boards. I still think my original statement that Geraldo wins no matter what as he has a new show coming to Fox and should have gone a long time ago....

So the lyrics (from memory) of ONJ's song...

You have to believe we are magic, nothing can stand in your way.
I'll bring all your dreams alive...

Not going to work for Universal. :-(
Not at all!

(Had to google--I was a little off)

Leeza's team needs leashes :rotfl2:

I think that whole getting hot dogs was fabricated. Notice they really didn't eat then, just held them as props. They are supposed to look like they aren't helping.

I do think there is something going on between them, so it was scripted to capitalize on that. But, I don't think they'd leave Leeza & that Jonas guy in a lurch like that.

I know! I wanted to hear Lorenzo's idea!

Di you see how Geraldo cutting him off just emotionally shut down Lorenzo? Way to go, Geraldo. :sad2:

Geraldo will win because he doesn't have a Disney marketing gimmick.

His commercial seems rather single themed though, focusing so much on the Harry Potter theme. The Resort is about so much more than that. That's pushing the Harry Potter brand, not Universal. Leeza's commercial seems to be capturing what the resort as a whole has to offer.

So Geraldo may have the pitch Universal actually uses, but it's worthless if it's not utilized well. Whereas, Leeza may have really captured the "Magic" of the whole resort and the brand as a variety of experiences.

I think that whole getting hot dogs was fabricated. Notice they really didn't eat then, just held them as props. They are supposed to look like they aren't helping.

I do think there is something going on between them, so it was scripted to capitalize on that. But, I don't think they'd leave Leeza & that Jonas guy in a lurch like that.

Di you see how Geraldo cutting him off just emotionally shut down Lorenzo? Way to go, Geraldo. :sad2:

His commercial seems rather single themed though, focusing so much on the Harry Potter theme. The Resort is about so much more than that. That's pushing the Harry Potter brand, not Universal. Leeza's commercial seems to be capturing what the resort as a whole has to offer.

So Geraldo may have the pitch Universal actually uses, but it's worthless if it's not utilized well. Whereas, Leeza may have really captured the "Magic" of the whole resort and the brand as a variety of experiences.

True--but they have had other challenges (Ivanka's shoes) where even though the marketing plan wasn't great, it won for not going in the wrong direction-but now I cannot remember who won???

In any case--using the themes of your rival down the street is a huge liability.

So while Geraldo's idea is narrow, it is universal focused.

Leeza's theme will have folks thinking of the mouse down the street.

I sure wouldn't want to be on Geraldos team. After all of the work they did for the 90 second spot he just threw it by the wayside and did his own thing. I was happy to see Kevin back as I felt he was fired to soon. I also wouldn't want Brandi and her new guy (can't ever remember his name as I didn't know who he was anyway) on my team. Seems like they are there for their own amusement. Felt sorry for Leeza when they didn't do anything to help her but she handled it with real class and moved on. As soon as Leeza said "magic" I knew it was gonna be trouble for her as that word seems to be associated with Disney. I'm wondering if we all feel that way as we are Disney people.

GUYS! Guys! Ok Olivia Newton john is one of the performers for universal Mardi Gras......do you think that hints to a winner???

Trump picks his winner live, on the air. If ONJ is already hired for Universal Mardi Gras, then it happened before he has even made his decision. Universal could have loved her, and decided to book her for future events, regardless of whether the team she was on will win. I suspect that's part of the reason why she agreed to sing, in addition being seen on national TV. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter