The CCS Virtual Scrapbook! Will unstick on 4/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDWAurora said:
Do you guys have any tips on how to photograph layouts? Mine ALWAYS have a glare.
I do my photos in a bright, natural light and don't use the flash on the camera - and if the pages are in a page protector, I take them out for the photo.

Ahhh... Piratesmate, I can't see your pictures!!! :sad2: I am only getting red x's.

Ok... I am going to attempt this. Sorry if the pictures come out too big. This is my "first scrapbook ever" so be gentle on me! I am not finished with it yet, but thanks for all your help in getting me started. Also I probably need more practice on taking pictures of my pages. First time for this too!

IMG_3293.jpg

IMG_3298.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

IMG_3302.jpg

IMG_3307.jpg

And a few more.....if you have any tips for me, please chip in....I tend to be kinda straight lined and boring. But I am having so much fun making this book! I don't think I stick to any of the rules for what colors go with what and probably put too many pictures on a page, but I have 800 pictures!

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_3324.jpg

IMG_3329.jpg

And this concludes what I have done so far.....gotta get busy on the rest of those pictures! Thanks again for looking and your help. Somehow I have to go and figure out that Twopeas site now!

IMG_3330.jpg

IMG_3308.jpg

IMG_3309.jpg

IMG_3310.jpg

IMG_3311.jpg

IMG_3318.jpg

IMG_3319.jpg

pppiglet

I am usually a lurker but I just had to compliment youon your first album. What a great album. I love the choice of "disney" colors on the pages and the embellishments.

PPiglet!
I can not believe that this is your feit album!
It is GORGEOUS!
wonderful wonderful layouts -
I was oooohhh and ahhhhhing throught all of them!
(someday I will have to pull out my first ones - :earseek: - not that the current ones are GREAT but man those first ones I did are basically hideous!)

Grayfal your CJ rocks!
LOVE the vellum pockets and all the little details throughout - way cute!
WDW Aurora - did you had write the text on the second page or is it printed...
I love it - it looks to perfect to be handwritten - but it looks like handwriting - I can't tell - lol great job having a lot of photos on a page - I have a hard time with that - nice composition.

I'm still seeing lots of red "x"s on Piratesmates and WDWAurora's posts.... did something change??............P

Ok...how many could tell that the Behind the Scenes was my first page. It was fun but after a few pages I went back and looked and thought is was pretty boring. I won't change it though. Thanks for your comments! I was kind of worried about posting them.

Debbie

I've just gotten started in digital scrapbooking, and I have to say that this is almost as addictive as traditional scrapping. I'm having a great time downloading papers and elements. It's so great that everything is reusable and the combination possibilities are endless. I don't know that I'll ever like it better than traditional scrapping, but once you figure everything out, it does seem like you can get pages done faster. I'm in the process of redoing my sister's baby book as it is now 44 years old and has fallen apart, so I'm scanning the pics into the computer and making her a digital album in 8x8 format that I will then be able to print out. I also digitally scrapped a few pics of two of my friends babies, that I am doing 8x8 also, so I can print them out. Here is what I have finished so far.

pattyT-It's handwritten, and trust me, when you look at the real thing it hardly looks neat. My parents always said I should be a doctor with handwriting as bad as mine!

pjlla-I'm seeing them all, and my links are from 2peas, so they shouldn't go bad or anything, at least for a while.

OK - I've put the photos on PhotoBucket. Did that help? Can you see them now?

I have to go back & reduce the size for some of them. I don't understand why the same photo was small at geocities but is enormous at PhotoBucket. :confused3 And not all have changed size! That's just weird.

Also, did anyone else feel that the registration for that site was intrusive?? Not only were the questions obnoxious but now I'm getting pop-ups that even my pop-up stopper can't stop! :badpc: :badpc:

piratesmate said:
Also, did anyone else feel that the registration for that site was intrusive?? Not only were the questions obnoxious but now I'm getting pop-ups that even my pop-up stopper can't stop! :badpc: :badpc:
I picked nebulizer treatments and then didn't finish the registration when they asked for my home address....when I checked my email....it had registered me anyway.
YES, very intrusive!

That's really weird. I use Photobucket all the time and don't have any problems with them or pop ups. I registered back in June.

pppiglet,
Holy cow girl! That's your FIRST album??? :earseek: You just keep on scrapping up a storm! Can't wait to see what you can do in a couple of years!! :rolleyes:
Nice job!

TeresaNJ,

VERY NICE!! :cool1: Keep em coming! Makes me want to get cracking on my DCL 2005 album, but I have so many others things to do first! Thanks for posting!!

Wow Timon...thanks... that means alot to me...I love your stuff! I'm having a blast. I took 1003 pics on our cruise and still have a lot to scrap!

Okay...this group is from my "Disney" album. I have not figured out how to take good pictures of my Lo's yet. Even when I took them out of the protectors, they still had a big glare... ARgh. Lol. I'll keep trying for better pics. But...until then...

Title Page:
47b5d737b3127cce944af973c75900000026108CbtGrJsza4

47b5d737b3127cce944af88c060e00000026108CbtGrJsza4

47b5d737b3127cce944af9a846b200000026108CbtGrJsza4

47b5d737b3127cce944af9aa46b000000026108CbtGrJsza4

This one has a snowglobe that I made in the bottom left and hidden journaling in bottom right. There is also ribbon at the top that was cut off by my crappy photo skills.
47b5cf35b3127cce9512a729c03500000016108CbtGrJsza4

47b5cf35b3127cce9512a714413800000016108CbtGrJsza4

47b5cf35b3127cce9512a715c00900000016108CbtGrJsza4

47b5cf35b3127cce9512a713c00f00000016108CbtGrJsza4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!