The CCS Virtual Scrapbook! Will unstick on 4/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Kuwait!
Wow - there are DISsers everywhere! Thanks for your families sacrifice for me :wave2:

I am LOVING this - great to see everyones work - PattyT - I am so enjoying your CJ pages, too, Piratesmate Deb - great pages, WDWAurora - wonderful ,pppiglet (Holy Cow!), TheresaNJ - I have a digi CJ right now - my first time seeing this in person - very cool, Johnsprincess - beautiful pages.

As an 'alone scrapper' - it is great to be involved in Circle Journals - I am seeing all these different tecniques(sp) and products that I have never even HEARD of....(see 'Scrapping Game' :rotfl: :rotfl: )

Thanks again for sharing......

Hello back! And thank you!

We're actually From Tampa so not only do I just miss being home...but I miss Disney!!! Now I know how "normal" people feel. Drat!!

GrayFal said:
Lauri....
I just realized we are 'kinda chattin' here and I believe your intention was a gallery?

It would be fine with me if you deleted my 'comments' posts...I think?

how did you invision this?

Let us know.... :sunny:

Oohhing and Ahhhing and asking how things were done and explanations were all part of my vision :). I wanted you guys to have a place to show off all the hard work you put in and a place to inspire others, so chatting about each others projects is great.

Course if you start chatting about that day's football scores or bodily functions.. wellllll.. that might be a little off my vision! ;) :rotfl2:

Great work everyone! I am SO jealous! I tried scrapping when it first hit the east coast back in the 90's but there wasn't nearly as many tools and fun stuff available back then! Hopefully once things calm down in my life I can give it another go :)

I really like this thread. And aren't Disney books just the best to work on! I love all your layouts! Keep posting.

Well I'm going to try this. This is from a small book I did of the 75 Mickey statues.

link doesn't work

The next 2 are from my callifornia/grand canyon trip and then after that from DS's first year book.

link doesn't work

Wow everyone these pages are great. I'm going to have to figure out how to get my pages posted when I get home. I've scanned my circle journal pages but I haven't posted them anywhere yet.

Here's a layout I finished today for my "Reasons I Love Disney World" Album!

TFL!
Tracy

WDWReason26-DancingWater.jpg

That Splash Mountain page is very nice! Well, they are all great, but this one just grabbed my attention!

Keep posting, everyone! I'm amazed at the detail that you guys go into. It is absolutely wonderful! Beats my old shoebox of pictures anyday ;)

Twigs and Kelly and Cyndi those look great!

Cyndi it really looks like you all were right at home together!
:) one of theses days we will ALL get together!

:confused3 I managed to photograph pages and get them on photobucket. Now how do I get them here :confused3

TRacy00 - LOVE your page,,,just a beautiful picture!
and a wonderful layout!

angelmom said:
:confused3 I managed to photograph pages and get them on photobucket. Now how do I get them here :confused3
On the photobucket page with your pictures....just copy the link that says "Img" and paste it into your post...that does it..almost too easy!

i love this...inspires me w/lots of ideas! thank you for posting & sharing!! :flower:

Okay, here are a few random ones that I had stored on Photobucket... (btw, I never get pop ups either -- and I have 3 different photobucket accounts -- I don't think I've ever gotten spammed or anything as a result of registering...)

Bear with me -- these were my first EVER layouts so they are a bit plain.
EmbarkationDay.jpg

Nassau1.jpg

Nassau2.jpg

Nassau3.jpg

Airport.jpg

DanceDance.jpg

SarahDaddy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter