The CCS Virtual Scrapbook! Will unstick on 4/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracy00 said:
Hope it's ok to post twice!

WDWReason6-NighttimeMagic.jpg

OMG! This is just amazing! Did you take this picture yourself?? Gorgeous!

Here is one layout. Is there a way to copy a few at a time? These are from our 7 day land/sea plus beach,trip in February.
5abafa3f.jpg

58aadbaf.jpg

PICT0022-1.jpg

PICT0019-1.jpg

PICT0020-1.jpg

PICT0018-1.jpg

PICT0017-1.jpg

PICT0016-1.jpg

PICT0015-1.jpg

Angelmom these are great. And love the use of the swap stuff.

Cyndi

Wow...I LOVE the 4th layout down using the beautiful CC swap stuff...great pictures.....

Cyndi, I am going to PM you - the "Your Signature is TOO Big!" police have contacted me and I want to post my CJ logos....because I love them!....as you have done your 4 little pictures......and i don't know HOW :confused3 ...okay?

Is there a way to easily put multiple layouts on a post? Mine are on photobucket and I kept hitting edit on my post and going back to photobucket to copy another layout. There has to be an easier way!

Bubbasmom and Angelmom...thanks for posting. Loved all your stuff!

Angelmom... I open a wordpad doc and then copied and pasted from photobucket to the wordpad doc and then when I was done, copied and pasted the whole doc to my reply.

GrayFal said:
Wow...I LOVE the 4th layout down using the beautiful CC swap stuff...great pictures.....

Cyndi, I am going to PM you - the "Your Signature is TOO Big!" police have contacted me and I want to post my CJ logos....because I love them!....as you have done your 4 little pictures......and i don't know HOW :confused3 ...okay?

The police got me too.

Wow.... you ALL are amazing scrappers. I am so impressed, not only with the pages, but with the photographs. I would hesitate to post here, as my pages would pale in comparison!! :rolleyes: (Plus I'm too stupid/lazy to figure out how to post a picture!)...........P

GrayFal said:
angelmom said:
Is there a way to easily put multiple layouts on a post? Mine are on photobucket and I kept hitting edit on my post and going back to photobucket to copy another layout. There has to be an easier way!
dreams91 said:
The police got me too.
pjlla said:
(Plus I'm too stupid/lazy to figure out how to post a picture!)...........P

....see why we need the photo people here :rotfl2:

GrayFal said:

What is "Swap stuff?"

stuff.jpg

This was my first use of staples....didn't really like. They were blue, but can't tell really.

pppiglet said:
This was my first use of staples....didn't really like. They were blue, but can't tell really.
I LOVE this layout! I am never quite sure of what to do with all those 'things' i get on the cruise...if this was 2 peas,,,this would go RIGHT into my book of scraps!
Disneynut4ever said:
What is "Swap stuff?"
Short version......
A swap is when you make 'elements' usually centered around a theme and swap them.....

So, I want to 'host' a swap..I post here and set a theme - like DCL - and ask for people to sign up.

I have group one and group two with 12 slots in each....
each slot makes a different element or item to swap....
here is an example below of a swap that happened here.
Group A
1 Topper - Bubbasmom99, Test Track
2 Borders - Sweet Maxine, Living Seas**
2 journaling boxes - Piratesmate, Canada**
4 Embellished squares - ReAnSt, Japan
2 Frames - Mickey's Old Friend, Mexico**
2 Photo Mats - Lewdyan1, American Adventure
2 Tags - klzj, France
1 Box n Tag - Soccer Princess, Italy
1 Shaker Box - MickeyTeacher, Spaceship Earth
1 Paper Piecing - ThinkTink510, United Kingdom
1 Matted Poem or song Lyric - Brina, China
Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon - TPC Shauna, Journey into Imagination**

Group B
1 Topper - ReAnSt, Japan
2 Borders - klzj, France
2 journaling boxes - TPC Shauna, Journey into Imagination**
4 Embellished squares - Soccer Princess, Italy
2 Frames - MickeyTeacher, Spaceship Earth
2 Photo Mats - Sweet Maxine, Living Seas**
2 Tags - ThinkTink510, United Kingdom
1 Box n Tag - Brina, China
1 library pocket and tag - Mickey's Old Friend, Mexico**
1 Paper Piecing - Bubbasmom99, Test Track
1 Matted Poem or song Lyric - Piratesmate, Canada**
Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon - Lewdyan1, American Adventure

Due Date has been changed to November 15. I will wait one week for stragglers and then will mail

each person makes the item listed for each member of the group and mails them to the host...
the host divvies the loot up and mails it out!

Sooooooooooo....nicki darling has 'elements' from the DCL Swap in her layouts, decorating the pages.....FUN!

GrayFal....thanks for posting that info on swaps...I was wondering the same thing too.

Also I posted my stuff on Twopeas...I'm under DebbieDoodles.
I am new on there and just learning how the site works. I haven't figured out the BOS yet!

I am glad you liked it!

Here are a few more layouts. I know so many others have great layouts to share. Where are they?
PICT0021-1.jpg

PICT0013-1.jpg

419a6801.jpg

8e63631a.jpg

8838add0.jpg

32c35fc4.jpg

14061f5a.jpg

cd47eafd.jpg

Cyndi, I've looked at your albums a few times before, they are all great layouts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter