Thanksgiving 2007!!!

Paypal is a great idea! Karen - do you have that set up by any chance? I would imagine it would be the quickest way for us to get you our money.

Do you think they could use both "Turkeys on the Magic" and the ports of call? Maybe put the "Turkeys" line above "Thanksgiving Magic Cruise"? It is such a great logo. :thumbsup2

I'm glad to see we are getting more t-shirt orders in! :cool1:

Don't forget that paypal has steep fees on the receiving end :scared1: She will need to add to the final price if you go this way.

Rob

Hey Everyone ok here is a question that im kinda wondering about. i know ship to shore calls are really something beyond reasonable, how about cell phone coverage is there any anywhere?? see im asking all my questions so we can get to that 2000 ha ha ha see that well get to the 2000.. thanks for dealing with the newbie to the disney cruise

When we took the Magic to the Med in May, 2007, they were just finishing putting in all the stuff so that cell phones could be used anywhere. They had ceiling tiles torn out everywhere. They were suppose to be done before our cruise, but the workers ending up going all the way across the Atlantic with us.

In any case, even though the cell phones work now, coverage in some areas on the ship is still spotty. Your phone may not work in your stateroom and you will have to walk around with if until your roaming thing comes on.

There is a brochure in each stateroom explaining the new cell phone coverage. However, it does tell you to check with your own cell phone provider for rates. And, from the conversations we had on our thread prior to the Med., the rates varied from provider to provider depending on the type of plan you have.

So, my suggestion is to check with your own cell phone provider.

Oh, one more thought...........

On the 2004 10 day Christmas Cruise on the Magic there was a family who had their teenagers with them. Guess what? The teenagers used their phones the whole time text messaging their friends since their phone worked. Well, one month after the cruise, their $1,200 cell phone bill arrived. Our rule with our DD is once we leave port, her cell phone goes in the safe and she doesn't get it back until we return to Port Canaveral.

Since there will be so many teens on this cruise, wouldn't want anyone from the disboards to get a pre-Christmas shocker in the mail when their cell phone bill comes after the cruise.

Okay-so on the tshirts, I'm still not sure for my DH, so here is what I'll order:

2-adult small
1-adult large
1-adult extra large

Thanks for the PM on this to remind me and let me know where and when to send $$$$

oh wow sure i would love to add our room numbers to the list once you post it ill have to print that out and add that to the bin ha ha ha wait till my kids hear about the room list ha ha im not too sure if they are going to be able to deal with me for another 35 days ha ha ok

me & dh & dd 2 are in room 6590
D-grandma & D- grandpa are in room 6154
DS 20& DS 21 are in room 6631
DD 18 & DD 15 are in room 6633

see that 2000 just seems a bit closer ha ha ha

Gina-

We will be across the hall from your kids--we are in 6630!!

I am sorry about your father's diagnosis. He sounds like a strong man who is determined to make the Disney Magic!! :wizard:

Lisa

If the ports are going to be listed on the t-shirts, is it possible to add Key West? 2005 was a double dip, this year is not.

Lisa

Hi Lisa, thank you for the wishes for my dad.. omg you are that is great so im sure we will be seeing alot of one another being that im one of those moms who has to check up on them ha ha ha
i told my kids about the fish extenders and the room assignments and they think im nuts, i think that is being that they are a little older but they for sure will get caught up in the mickey feeling once were there ha ha ha

Oh Pooh Mommy...I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Please let us know if we can do anything to help make sure this is a very magical cruise for you and for him!

Karen

Well...we're up to 29 shirts! Keep those orders coming. Here's who I have so far:

Family Number Shirt Sizes
Goewert, 3 XXL, XL, L
LK 4 4 S, M, M, L
Priscilla and Rob 2 S, M
Icemanpad 3 XXL, XL, YM
SeULater 4 S, S, L, XL
LeMasters 4 L, L, YL, YL
Pooh Mommy 9 XL, XL, XL, XL, XL, L, M, M, YXS

By the way...YM is Youth Medium...YXS is Youth Extra Small.

Please let me know if I missed anyone or if I have sizes wrong.

Karen

Well...we're up to 29 shirts! Keep those orders coming. Here's who I have so far:

Family Number Shirt Sizes
Goewert, 3 XXL, XL, L
LK 4 4 S, M, M, L
Priscilla and Rob 2 S, M
Icemanpad 3 XXL, XL, YM
SeULater 4 S, S, L, XL
LeMasters 4 L, L, YL, YL
Pooh Mommy 9 XL, XL, XL, XL, XL, L, M, M, YXS

By the way...YM is Youth Medium...YXS is Youth Extra Small.

Please let me know if I missed anyone or if I have sizes wrong.

Karen

This is a great start:banana: I know we have more than 7 families going on this cruise pirate: Lets get some more orders in and have our sea of green boarding and for the sail away party:thumbsup2
Lets just say that any one that shows up without a green shirt has to buy a round for the rest of us:cool1:

Rob

Hey Karen thank you so very much for the kind words and thoughts, him making it to the cruise and being part of my 40TH birthday is all i hope for
YES I DID JUST ADMIT THAT I AM GOING TO BE 40 HA HA YES ON THE BOAT ON NOVEMBER 21 I WILL HIT THE BIG 40 WOOOO HOOOO I FIGURED I WOULD START THE 40'S OFF WITH MICKEY AND ALL HIS FRIENDS HA HA HA
THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE FOR ALL THE KIND WISHES
GINA

Don't forget that paypal has steep fees on the receiving end :scared1: She will need to add to the final price if you go this way.

Rob

Sorry - I didn't know Pay Pal had any fees. I guess I've only ever used them to pay people, not to receive payments. Karen - just let us know how you want to handle the payments.

Gina - a cruise is a great way to celebrate a birthday! I have one more day left to be in my thirties. I hit the big 4-0 on Monday. :eek:

Laura-

party: :bday: pixiedust:

Have a wonderful birthday on monday!! Our DS, Mason, will be turning 8 on monday!! :woohoo: :yay: He is sooooo excited!!!! Tomorrow is his party at a sports party place. 20 kids running around!! :scared1:

Lisa

LK4
FYI,
PayPal will charge fees to receive money if your account accepts credit card payments. If not, you should be ok.

Pooh Mommy, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I know this will be a very special cruise. It seems alot of us are turning the big 4-0. I just turned 40 in August. Melinda

Wooooooo Hooooooooooo Happy Birthday Laura Have A Great One Well Have To Have A Drink On Board To Celebrate Ha Ha Ha

Pooh Mommy, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I know this will be a very special cruise. It seems alot of us are turning the big 4-0. I just turned 40 in August. Melinda
Hi Melinda well happy birthday a few months late we will really have to have a birthday drink for all the 40's this year ha ha ha

Happy Belated Birthday to Melinda!

Happy 8th Birthday to Mason tomorrow!!! :cool1: :cheer2: :dance3: :woohoo: I hope he has a wonderful time at his party. :)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter