Thanksgiving 2007!!!

No basements here in florida, so just decks 1 and 2....i am hearing that the Turkey 2009 dates should be out w/in a week if not sooner...and we are sailing for our son's spring break 2008 which is the March 29-April 5 eastern trip

Chuck:cool1:

It looks like my 2009 thread is going to be it...but only b/c the original Turkey Day folks recognized my name on it...could be a reunion of Turkeys new and old which would really be great....it actually all got started when Lampy called Willie from sea this week to rub it in and all the old gang followed suit on the "live" thread...

Chuck:cool1:

What? only 722 days for the countdown if my quick math is correct, not counting today, Nov 30.....LOL

Hi Guys Did you hear about the earthquake off the coast of Martinigue. I wonder if you would have felt it if the Magic had been in St Martain. Lynn

Karen:

Tell Andrew we want to start counting down for Thanksgiving of 2009 also...

Chuck is right, the 2009 dates should be out in about a week or so.

wendy

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter