Thanksgiving 2007!!!

Yes, believe it or not.....the are still friends and Morgan may come again.....Her parents and Kim and i are good friends so we see ALL of them quite often. Jessica doesn't want to bring a friend.....too much "drama" she says.....she is my "social bug" anyways.

Morgan was with us on spring break for the Nascar race in Martinsville and Myrtle beach also.

DSC00159.jpg

I think I am going to bring this for "dress up night"......what do you think?

Close your eyes newbies..........................

be careful..................

potluck05001.jpg

Ron: I already have an existing group linked together including Priscella - I also sent you a PM. So let me know please.

Chuck:cool1:

That will work....P.M. me w/you ressie # and I'll link myself to you.....or you me......

Going to be on the Thanksgiving Western this year?, I'm looking to get together and trade t shirts or patches.

Let me know what size you need so I can get them.

Thanks
Jim

So,

Where shall we have the meet? The same place? (Deck 10 right before the sailaway party.) That was a lot of fun!

Hey Ron, were Alli and Morgan still friends after sailing together for a week?:lmao: Rachel's bringing her best friend along now, and I do kind of wonder how well it's going to go over with a 12 and 13 year-old. (It was, ahem, my idea. If her friend WASN'T going with us, Rachel would be wanting to email, text message or call her during most of the trip!)

Priscilla

DECK 10 before the sail away sounds great ! Just let us know the details ..

Thanks ... Hope you had a great birthday...

Not quite sure, but just got this e'd from Willie so i can remember him and Doogie......not sure what was going on.......

WillieDoogie.jpg

And my beach attire...........................

DSC08821.jpg

Ron

You might want to ease up on the pic's. Some of these people are new to cruisin' and not accustom to your wild party antics:scared1: just kidding:thumbsup2

Did you call Disney and have them double up on the Miller lite? Don't want to run out then you would be forced to drink Bud. with me.

Glad you guys are back

Rob:cool1:

Ron: check your PM please.

Also, talk about real wild pictures that may or may not have been taken, I seem to recall Lampy walking past some former Disboarders in the hot tub.....(don't need to say more)....one late evening. What time is it somewhere?

Do we have any volunteers (men) to get up on stage with Lampy? I wonder if the bartenders are secretly giving away the Miller Lites for any willing participants?

Priscilla

being new to the disney cruise im not too sure what is something we should do or not.. i see everyone puts things on there door and im just so excited to make all the door magnets. now as im reading other posts that we should get or make fish extenders for our rooms as well, i just wanted to know if that is something you are going to do i cant wait to be running around the ship adding things ( lil treats ect) into other peoples sounds like fun just figured i would ask and see i just didnt want to be the only family with it ha ha

I may have some of the turkey day gang door magnets left over, but, as you can see from our signature, for 2004/2005 in particular, we were collectively known as the Turkey Day Gang and we had door magnets that featured - what else - but a friendly turkey.

being new to the disney cruise im not too sure what is something we should do or not.. i see everyone puts things on there door and im just so excited to make all the door magnets. now as im reading other posts that we should get or make fish extenders for our rooms as well, i just wanted to know if that is something you are going to do i cant wait to be running around the ship adding things ( lil treats ect) into other peoples sounds like fun just figured i would ask and see i just didnt want to be the only family with it ha ha

Momsgoofy left these on our doors........

DSC05251.jpg

Ron: check your PM please.

Also, talk about real wild pictures that may or may not have been taken, I seem to recall Lampy walking past some former Disboarders in the hot tub.....(don't need to say more)....one late evening. What time is it somewhere?

Aaaaaaaaaa they were getting into the hot tub.....running across the deck.....must have forgot there clothes. Funniest thing I saw on the 5 sailings......there I was finishing off my miller lite, at about 2 a.m. and on the other side of the adult pool there they were......soooooooooo i had to walk over and say "hi"...........:rotfl2: :rolleyes1

What about t-shirts?

I can't remember where in these posts (or if I dreamt it) I saw someone working on a t-shirt design?

We had 'Turkey Day' t-shirts sailing for our 05 cruise (I think 97 was the final count!) We were a 'sea of lime green' at the sailaway party!

I think (as fellow cruiser WMILLER86 stated) t-shirts build a camaraderie. I could look into it. What does everyone else think?

Priscilla

i love the idea of shirts i think that is totally a great idea ! ! ! i think it would look so great if all of us were to wear the same shirts
in any of your past trips did you have a fish extender ??

Priscilla, we had talked before about t-shirts, which I think is a great idea. I was thinking of using the design from the DISer whenever she finishes it. The more that I think about it, though, we probably wouldn't be able to find a place that would print anything with the Disney characters on it due to trademark issues.

We can still use her design for the door signs if we want. Do you want to come up with a design for the t-shirts?

I've never done the fish extender, but it looks cute!

Matching T-shirts are a great idea!!! It is a wonderful way to find Disers on the ship!! :thumbsup2 In 2005, we had a sea of lime green!!

I think the only way to get a disney licensed design is to go thru the disney store on line.

We have never seen fish extenders. What are they? Where do you get them? What do you do with them? :confused3

Thanks!!

Lisa

i looked on here and that is where i saw the fish extenders, i guess the best way to explain it would be its like a wall organizer that people hang out side there state rooms off the fish ( i typed into the search fish extender and a load of things came up one with a link to see what is looks like and people saying you can make your own or there are people selling them on e bay, im going to make a few for the rooms my family are in it didnt look all that hard to make ( it didnt look that hard who knows once i start it ) ha ha ha im going to see if i can copy the link and put it into a post

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter