test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
macraven said:
good thing you will have thursday for that day. it is optional day, no way you can board then pam

what will you do for the rest of the summer pam when the games are over?
isn't your vacation in july?

bob, i am sorry to hear about your cousin's passing. it is never easy to let go of a loved one no matter of the situation. but he will be in your heart forever.

Yes, our vacation is the last week of July...i think we are leaving on the 22nd.

sweetlovin' said:
I actaully started dating Lee when I was 15..but I'm still trying to figure out why I married him :lmao:

if you don't know by now i am afraid you will never figure it out!!! :rotfl:

I started dating dave when I was 16! YIKES....that was along time ago!!!

pkasbohm said:
if you don't know by now i am afraid you will never figure it out!!! :rotfl:

I started dating dave when I was 16! YIKES....that was along time ago!!!

I know how you feel my friend :lmao:

I'm so sleepy this evening......my schedule was all twitched around with 4 days off, now I feel sleep deprived after a hard day in my chair at work....gonna clean up the kitchen mess and take a little power nap. It's raining again and that only makes me more sleepy

mickey4ver said:
I'm so sleepy this evening......my schedule was all twitched around with 4 days off, now I feel sleep deprived after a hard day in my chair at work....gonna clean up the kitchen mess and take a little power nap. It's raining again and that only makes me more sleepy

I'm exhausted too. I need to sleep at some point before sept. :lmao:

popcorn:: sure sounds good about now! Picked youngest DS up from matinee & he reeks of it.

Good luck on the tournies Pam! We were sort of lost when we got knocked out, evenings became awfully quiet. Youngest starts tennis lessons next week. I'm not buying any equipment until he decides if he's going to stick with this sport.

mic - you're a world class cat-napper! Since I went thru the ahem...change; I've had insomnia for years. Only require 5 or 6 hours sleep a night. Not getting anything productive done though, just watching more informationals. Thinking of buying one of those Little Giant Ladder Systems.;)

2 Pams...I've got to take notes soon.:listen:

it's chow time??

who made food for me?

i'll be over in a flash.......

:moped:

can we start with dessert first.......... :teeth:

macraven said:
it's chow time??

who made food for me?

I did! I made chalupas (however the hell you spell them), taco salads, potato salad (because I want some), fried potatoes, fried squash. For dessert we have all kinds of goodies.

chell said:
I did! I made chalupas (however the hell you spell them), taco salads, potato salad (because I want some), fried potatoes, fried squash. For dessert we have all kinds of goodies.

I'm coming to your place! :banana:

KS, no nap yet :sad2: now its almost too late...I'll just feel my head roll off my neck while I'm laying in bed watching TV...and miss the best part of whatever I'm watching :rolleyes:

I wish the big "life" transistion was working for me like it is for you...I'm more tired if anything....I like those Little Giant Ladders... :rotfl:

keishashadow said:
popcorn:: sure sounds good about now! Picked youngest DS up from matinee & he reeks of it.

Good luck on the tournies Pam! We were sort of lost when we got knocked out, evenings became awfully quiet. Youngest starts tennis lessons next week. I'm not buying any equipment until he decides if he's going to stick with this sport.

mic - you're a world class cat-napper! Since I went thru the ahem...change; I've had insomnia for years. Only require 5 or 6 hours sleep a night. Not getting anything productive done though, just watching more informationals. Thinking of buying one of those Little Giant Ladder Systems.;)

2 Pams...I've got to take notes soon.:listen:

I just used one of those little giant ladders to paint my kitchen...have to say...worked pretty slick!

macraven said:
it's chow time??

who made food for me?

I would tell you what i made for ya, but after hearing what chell made i think i will hold off a bit...hers seems to be better!

mickey4ver said:

Just hold on for a few more minutes then you can just go to bed early! See, not that hard to figure out!!! :teeth: oh, and leave the :happytv: off :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter