test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweetlovin' said:
UMMM..NO I dont. If you didn't get what I was talking about or to whom I was talking to..that isn't my fault.

KEEP UP!!!

I think you need new glasses

KEEP UP??? :p Wait hold on.... Just WHICH one are I talkin' to anywho??? There seem to be too many of you..... :lmao: :happytv:

Bob Slydell said:
The close tag thing doesn't have anything to do with tags in the tag fairy sense. It has to do with the HTML tags, like when you quote a person, add color to your posts or post a picture. :)

I knew you would know what that meant.

TennVolTony said:
KEEP UP??? :p Wait hold on.... Just WHICH one are I talkin' to anywho??? There seem to be too many of you..... :lmao: :happytv:

Not hijacking the thread or anything - but- I wanted to jump in and say hello to Tony!

I was just thinking of you the other day and wondering where you have been.

I often think of the tragic death of your nephew a couple of years ago. Since we had so many deaths here of teens a couple of years ago - it really hits home. :guilty: I hope your brother and his wife are doing well.

Don't be such a stranger.

Pam said:
Not hijacking the thread or anything - but- I wanted to jump in and say hello to Tony!

I often think of the tragic death of your nephew a couple of years ago. Since we had so many deaths here of teens a couple of years ago - it really hits home. :guilty: I hope your brother and his wife are doing well.

Awe your more than welcome to come and play with us...jump in anytime

Pam said:

Thanks Pam..... yesterday would have been his 19th birthday...

And depending on WHO you ask (cough OCM cough Sweetluvin cough) I' can't get any stranger..... :rotfl2:

4greatboys said:
Hey Pam! Good to see you!! How is your ds and dd doing??

They are doing great, Deena! Thanks! DD is buying a VW Bug - she's all excited! DS is lovin' cruising in his Mustang with the top down. Ahhhh to be young again!!

Yay to your son on graduating high school! Did you have a party?
Can you believe that I have started buying stuff for my son's for next year??!! I'm not trying to hurry him out of the house or anything.... ;)

How's the rest of your brats?? ;) Oh, and my UPS service is great now that I bought a computer system that can handle the shipping software! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the welcome, sweetlovin'! I think the Ya Yas are ready to send a search party out for me!! :teeth:

TennVolTony said:
Thanks Pam..... yesterday was his would have been 19th birthday...

Wow, Tony that had to have been very hard! :guilty:

The parents of my daughter's BF told me a couple of years ago that her [my DD's] graduation from high school was very hard to deal with. At that time their son had been dead for 2 years - and as they see his friends mature and start a new chapter in their lives, they [the parents] can only sit and wonder what would have/could have/should have been in his life. :guilty:

:hug:

Pam the brats are great :thumbsup2

We went on vacation right after the grad so we just had his party a couple of weeks back. He is going to a local University but going to live on campus.

Matthew will be a Jr.

Evan will start K this fall.

Connor will start preschool.

I still make the teens go into the ladies room just hoping to run into my buddy TH ;) :rotfl:

Pam said:
Wow, Tony that had to have been very hard! :guilty:

The parents of my daughter's BF told me a couple of years ago that her [my DD's] graduation from high school was very hard to deal with. At that time their son had been dead for 2 years - and as they see his friends mature and start a new chapter in their lives, they [the parents] can only sit and wonder what would have/could have/should have been in his life. :guilty:

:hug:

Very Sad indeed

bob--you are such a computer geek...but you are our computer geek and we are soo lucky!! :love:

as far as money trees:

Money_Tree.jpg

who says Nebraska isn't good for anything?! :teeth:

pam, come over here to my place and plant one of those money trees.

when it gets ripe and the money starts to fall, i'll buy all the tp and pay for the gas and lodging to head out west..............

big dude, thank you ever so much for the coffee and keeping me numero uno

it really woke me up this afternoon.

bbl

Bob sorry for your loss :guilty: .

How is everyones afternoon doing?

Guess where I'm headed tonight? I'm bringing Chris to his first concert, The American Idols. :crazy:

macraven said:
pam, come over here to my place and plant one of those money trees.

when it gets ripe and the money starts to fall, i'll buy all the tp and pay for the gas and lodging to head out west..............

big dude, thank you ever so much for the coffee and keeping me numero uno

it really woke me up this afternoon.

bbl

I think they only grow in Nebraska! :rolleyes: :teeth:

edcrbnsoul said:
Bob sorry for your loss :guilty: .

How is everyones afternoon doing?

Guess where I'm headed tonight? I'm bringing Chris to his first concert, The American Idols. :crazy:

Sounds fun! Hope you two have a great time!

I get to go to ballgames tonight..go figure! :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter