Tell me the "weather" where you live.

8 degrees now, getting down to 1 tonight. High of 4 tomorrow then down to -8 tomorrow night.

Northwest Vermont on Canadian border.

We've had a very mild winter except for a few days in November... Until this week. Winter has arrived with the new year.

I live in Illinois in the metro St Louis area.

Today was 20's with strong winds. Tomorrow temps will be dropping all day from mid 20s to an over night low of 7 AND very windy. Possibly some snow Tuesday night. Wednesday, high of 10. Low of 0.

Good news is it is short lived. Mid 30s (normal) by the weekend.

j

Well it is COLD !!!! It is currently 3 degrees with a windchill of -14 degrees, so wish I was in Fort Wilderness now. But am down to 53 days.

Cold, -9 degrees now, going to get down to -16, with the wind chill expecting to get to -45 tonight.

Northwest Vermont

5 degrees and snowing. Under winter storm warning till Tuesday morning. Forecasting 10-14 inches.

Down right cold! Been in the single digits for highs and -'s for lows better part of 2 weeks. Today was a high of 9 and tonights low is 0. The weekend has us at 23 Saturday and 32 on Sunday. :banana: But, Monday will be cold again with the high around 3. Lake is completely frozen over for 2nd year in a row.

Northwest Vermont on Canadian border.

Worked outside in -26 this morning, made it up to 8 by afternoon.

Northwest Vermont.

Oct 1st, The Pocono's. 58 currently over cast with winds 5 to 20mph, low was 44. Waiting to see what Hurricane Jauquin brings.

Oct 1st, So Cal. 85 today, low of 63 at night. Last week was in the 90's so maybe fall is finally getting here... a little...

Well 11 days until Christmas and it is 58 degrees outside. Yesterday we had a high of 65 degrees. Just a trace of snow for the entire season so far. No ski resorts are open here in NEPA. Last year they were open by thanksgiving. Forecast is for cold, seasonable, this weekend, then warming up to the 50's again for Christmas.

Low 80s during the day and mostly sunny, mid 60s at night, repeat daily until a rainy day comes and cools down some during the day.

51 Degrees and Cloudy right now in Wilkes-Barre PA (NEPA). UN-seasonably WARM. As PaHunter stated, normally the Ski Resorts are either fully running or mostly geared up (Making snow, grooming trails, etc...) for ski season. Not so much this year. Can't even make snow unless the temperatures get down to freezing. While I am enjoying that I am NOT spending a fortune on heating, I do feel for the Skiers in the area.

Went hunting this morning in short sleeve shirt. High was 70 degrees but got rain moving in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!