Tell me about OKW

Piglet

<font color=blue>Can't beat <font color=red>Family
I can't seem to find much info or pics of OKW. I know this is a DVC resort, but was trying to find some info.

Anyone???

We stayed in a studio there this past March (got the 40% off code) and it was the only deluxe open for the dates we needed otherwise I would have chosen something else. It was a nice quiet resort and quiet pool and spa area, the buses were quiet and plenty of em and breakfast at Olivia's was awesome.

We did not feel like it was a deluxe, more like a moderate to us. Wouldnt stay here again unless there wasnt anything else available...not bad just not for us.

DD19 and I stayed in a studio Jan 08. We loved it. It was quiet (compared to some other resorts that we've stayed at). We ate at Olivia's a few times and really enjoyed our visits.

I guess it depends on what an individual considers important to THEM. That's why there are so many different types of resorts.

We've stayed in the studios at OKW- we love it so much we bought our DVC there! The rooms are spacious; the studios have 2 double beds (or they might be the "small" queens), a kitchenette with fridge, toaster, microwave, and a big bathroom. My favorite thing about the bathrooms there is that the sink is in the bathroom!!! (just a minor pet peeve of mine when the sinks are outside like they are in most resorts). We like that you're able to park close to (if not right outside) your room, as opposed to the other DVC spots where you park in the big lot. We've dined at Olivia's for breakfast and dinner, and we enjoy it as well. I agree with the OP that is it more like a moderate than a deluxe resort, but you have the kitchen amenities to consider. Check over on the DVC board for more info!!

We stayed in a studio there this past March (got the 40% off code) and it was the only deluxe open for the dates we needed otherwise I would have chosen something else. It was a nice quiet resort and quiet pool and spa area, the buses were quiet and plenty of em and breakfast at Olivia's was awesome.

We did not feel like it was a deluxe, more like a moderate to us. Wouldnt stay here again unless there wasnt anything else available...not bad just not for us.

I would have to agree. It wasn't bad, just not for us. We stayed in a 1 bedroom and are DVC'ers. The room was huge. It was the only resort available when we book a last minute trip. We just didn't like the decor and the shabby condition of the room. Also didn't like the CS or restaurant there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter