Tell me a little more about the shows

cruisnfamily

DIS Veteran
7 night eastern

I know about Disney Dreams, Twice Charmed, and Golden Mickey's.

The other three nights appear to be:
Welcome Aboard Show
Farewell Show
First run movie in the theatre which is also pirate night

So, tell me, do I want to attend the welcome aboard and the farewell shows? Are they worthwhile?

I know we won't see Dreams, we've seen that enough times and we're all over that one. We haven't seen Twice Charmed or Golden Mickey's so we'll attend both of those. Pretty positive we won't see a movie in the evening but will definitely attend the pirate night.

Undecided on the other two. Help me out!

Oh, and an additional question, those of you with YOUNG(around 1 year old) children. Did your young child sit still and enjoy the shows? Or was it not worthwhile for the littlest ones?

We took our first cruise on DCL March 4-11 (Eastern Magic). We attended the welcome aboard and farewell shows and enjoyed them very much--they were a combo of entertainers (jugglers, comedians, etc), the dancing/singing cast members, and characters. I really liked both shows! Pirate night was tons of fun--we all had a ball. I can't comment on the young child part of your question as my kids are 5 and 7.

We enjoyed the Welcome Aboard and the Farewell Shows - it was our first cruise, and it was also a great time to hear announcements and find out information from the cruise director. My boys enjoyed the entertainers in both shows as well as at the family cabarets... which we might've skipped if we hadn't seen them in the shows.

We skipped the movie (Narnia - we'd already seen it).

The Farewell Show was nice because it showed a lot of highlights from the trip - good memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter