• Magic Kingdom

• Animal Kingdom

• Epcot

• Hollywood Studios

• Waterparks

• Downtown Disney

• your resort

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your day at typhoon lagoon sounds like a lot of fun! I didn't even know you could get a cabana there. Our kids are just too small right now to truly enjoy a water park. Sorry your dinner at la hacienda didn't go well or lack of dinner. That is a shame, but now I know why I never want to try it. We always hear not so good things about it. Can't wait to hear more!

Hey there Anjalee! Typhoon Lagoon was a blast, but I imagine to your kids the resort or hotel pool would be a water park! We only started going a couple years ago - never thought to go to the water parks until recently and they really are fun for adults and big kids and kids at heart like my dad! Thanks for continueing reading!

I'm sorry. We are experiencing technical difficulties on this attraction at this time. I've exceeded my photobucket bandwith for the month. Come back on the 22nd to see photos.

Ha ha! That is just ironic, but fun! I'll keep following when you are up and running again.

Hi! I've loved reading this TR! I have a DSis too (24), and we are annual passholders! We travel often to WDW! I'm 22, and I enjoy your "grown up but not toting around kids grown up" version of Disney! I'm about to read through your food journal! Will I be able to see your trip pics soon? My DSis and I have always debated the dining plan. You managed to snag a promotional free one? What's the catch! Again GREAT TR!!!

Hi! I've loved reading this TR! I have a DSis too (24), and we are annual passholders! We travel often to WDW! I'm 22, and I enjoy your "grown up but not toting around kids grown up" version of Disney! I'm about to read through your food journal! Will I be able to see your trip pics soon? My DSis and I have always debated the dining plan. You managed to snag a promotional free one? What's the catch! Again GREAT TR!!!

HI! It's better with the pictures! Yes, tomorrow is the day!!! My photos get restored - I hope!

I'm jealous you are annual passholders. It was my DSis who got me back into Disney and it's been a nice annual vacation - usually a bunch of family - cousins and such join us, but this year was nice with it mostly just being just the two of us. Disney is great even if you aren't a kid and probably more fun if you don't have any!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter