Team Boogies rides again!--Team members please see post 127 pg 9 on Friday

Nanoer said:
I volunteered for you :teeth:

ok fine i get it...

but i'm saying is that if the limit is 16 and you have like 9 and I have 7 do you want to join teams since our goals are the same i think.. my team goals is that we have something to do

Sorry Nano. I had a big team to begin with, and even if only have of them join up this time around, with five people already on the waiting list, joining teams isn't going to work.

Good luck with your team.

Fellow Boogers (Boogies-ers?)

I will be on vacation this weekend and nowhere near a computer, so I won't be able to get any of the slide pieces from the ride-a-thon, which I assume will be necessary for the competition.

I'm hoping they will be available in later weekends during July, but just in case, if y'all could stock up, I'd greatly appreciate it as I might need to borrow some pieces.

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup2

I'll be getting as many pieces as I can! I hope other team boogies members will do the same.

Have a fun get away, King! Toga, toga, toga!

Sorry this is a bit late, just noticed the thread now! :sad2:

I would like to join Team Boogies once again!

I have been on this team for the everest contest if you forgot Rolls. :)

LONG LIVE TEAM BOOGIES!!! :snooty: :snooty:

DarthJordan, since you were on Team Boogies last time, you automatically get a spot.

Birdman, I'll put you on the waitlist.

I will let the waitlist people know on Monday if they are able to be part of the team. If another opportunity comes up, you may want to take it. I don't think we'll have room for everyone on the waitlist.

At this point, I am not going to add any more names to the waitlist.

Ok is it too late to add me to the wait list?

Sorry I missed this post earlier. I will understand if you say no.

bumping this up so we can know who made it! :thumbsup2

Woot go team BOOGIES!!! congrats to all the new people for making the cut. I know rolls backround checks and tests are not easy to pass!

It looks like the list may be too full, but I'll put my name out there...
I'd love to boogie :cool1: with Team Boogies if I can. Let me know if there's no room. Thx.

Woot! Team Boogies has been picked! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Congratulations to all who have been picked! Boogies to all!

I must say Roll's must have liked the color of mine. hehehe :teeth:

Hey fan, I don't think you said picked enough in your post.

Right now, Team Boogies is not going to add any more players (subject to change in very rare cases--like if my nephew starts playing againg--nepotism). Sorry folks.

I sent you a message yesterday rolls. I was in Roswell over the weekend so yeah. If you it is possible that would be great, if not oh well.

Well, very confused about this whole thing and really no idea how this works as I have never been around for a ride competition, but I have a few friends on this team list and if there is anyway that I could join, that would be great. (First time seeing this thread, but it seems getting on a team is the first step. :confused3 ) I have made cute rooms and enjoy a good time.

If not, well, then I guess I am right back to where I am right now - still never a ride competition participant, nothing lost for asking to join, right? Thanks for considering me.

13 is my Lucky Number! :thumbsup2

Thanks for including me on the team my friends! It will be fun to work and hang out with you! :grouphug:

This is the best bird-day present I will get this year (unless Aengus is willing to give up that inferno pin he keeps promising me-jk Aengus you know you are my lava boi...)! :woohoo: :stir:

Team Boogies Rocks! :moped: :smokin:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter