Team Boogies rides again!--Team members please see post 127 pg 9 on Friday

TLinden16

Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!
Well, by popular demand (and because I'm a glutton for punishment), I am going to create Team Boogies again for the ride competition. Same rule as before--we are just there to have fun. No pressure.

I will give priority entrance to my team to people who were previously on team boogies. Team Boogies members, if you would like to join team boogies again, please let me know by Sunday.

I will take new players on Monday. With one exception. Disneyfanlv has already been appointed to team boogies. Make that two exceptions. Dooza was an honorary member of our team last time, and she worked hard for us, so she is getting a fast pass onto Team Boogies.

Let's roll!

Official Team Boogies Lineup
1. Jellyrolls
2. Disneyfanlv
3. KingHusky
4. Aengus
5. Dooza
6. Cazalet
7. DarthJordan
8. DesertCat
9. DisIvyCo
10. Goofer
11. PopStar
12. Cardinal
13. FlyingPegasus
14. t-birdpride
15. DavieDude
16. RainierEars
17. RedBayBound

but rolls i applied you to our team and accepted you way before so are we gonna merge teams or something since our team is just because we have nothing better to do

Nano I already told you I never agreed to be on your team. I was never asked, nor did I volunteer.

I just have one question--I've been hearing lots of rumors and im confused!Since the slides are coming out saturday, is the competition for them Everest or River?

I just have one question--I've been hearing lots of rumors and im confused!Since the slides are coming out saturday, is the competition for them Everest or River?

oh too bad, i wonder if there was going to be a team boogies? the only thing i remember, when i visit you, is you wacking aengus... what memories;)

TLinden16 said:
Nano I already told you I never agreed to be on your team. I was never asked, nor did I volunteer.
I volunteered for you :teeth:

ok fine i get it...

but i'm saying is that if the limit is 16 and you have like 9 and I have 7 do you want to join teams since our goals are the same i think.. my team goals is that we have something to do

WOOT! I would love to proudly display your boogies or mine to be on the team! lol

One question: Is dry cleaning free? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

kutekiley said:

It looks like they are going to have new ride pieces coming out--water slides.

can i join i want to flick boogies at the other sides :cool1:

WOW are we crazy enough to do this again? well I was going to say no but I heard there would be some beatings if I joined so I couldnt resisit!!

so sign me up!!!! Rolls, could you add Dooza to the waiting list? GO TEAM BOOGIES!

i would love to join this time! just one question first--when are we supposed to be done with the ride?

I am going to make an executive decision and put Dooza on our team this time. Even though she wasn't a member of our team last time, she was there almost as much as the rest of us, and she put a lot of time in helping us out at base camp.

So if anyone deserves a fast pass onto Team Boogies, it's Dooza.

Goofer, Marcm, and Popstar, you have been added to the waitlist.

Califgirl said:
Hey! What am I chopped liver?

Definitely not. I said team boogies members have to let me know by Sunday if they are going to join the team again, and then I will open it to others if there is room.

You get priority entrance to the team because you were on the original. I will add you to the list.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter