Team Boogies rides again!--Team members please see post 127 pg 9 on Friday

FlyingPegasus said:
how to spell our vmk title correctly. I know I missed out on a couple of green wreaths because they forgot to capitalize the P in FlyingPegasus.

I am not sure how picky vmk will be about our titles being spelled exactly, but I do not want to take any chances!

So rolls the correct speeling for me is: FlyingPegasus

Woot! Go Team Boogies!

Oh! Good point, Fly. Rolls, just to make sure, my title on vmk is disneyfanlv all in lowercase. :)

So, I see more people being added to this team, but I was told to find or form another team. So, is this team full? :confused3

Disney Dreams said:
So, I see more people being added to this team, but I was told to find or form another team. So, is this team full? :confused3

The people who were added are people who were on Team Boogies the last time. They worked hard for us last time, so I let them on again.

Sorry Marcm. You had said you were on Nano's team, and since you can only be on one team, I couldn't put you on this team.

nobody will let me be in there team :guilty:

I am going away and my laptop does not play VMK, so please fill me in on anything that's happening via PM. See you guys soon.

Hey Jelly, I was not able to get on a team to a very hectic schedule the last few weeks ago that will finally be clearing up.

I have some great ideas to fuel into the team, and would love to get on, but if I cannot I understand.

Thanks

i need to be friends with all of Team Boogies, bc i am oing a secret project :stir: . so, i need all of boogies to come to my room. search for starmine , but first, post your VMK name here. i think it is only a few ppl who i don't have. see ya there!

bump! Boogie Members! plz come to my room, bc i have a secret project i am working on and i need all of Team Boogie to be my friend. :thumbsup2 search starmine

EDIT: post your VMK name here

Hey team boogies, just an FYI, I'm going to be out of town until Thursday night

I was looking over the dress code and I remembered I don't have space pants. Does anyone have extra?

Cardinal said:
I was looking over the dress code and I remembered I don't have space pants. Does anyone have extra?

See Aengus.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter