Teachers: What gifts did you receive?

I don't usually get more than one or two cards each year since the kids have 6-7 teachers. This year I got three very special gifts:

1) a homemade pastry. I was very grateful to be able to have something special to serve my college kids on their first morning home.
2) the sweetest card I have EVER received thanking me for the extra time I've spent working with her son outside of class
3) A $1 box of candy. This student cared enough to give me my favorite candy.

For the grumpy person that wanted to know what I gave my kids, I stopped giving every student a present the first year I had 175 kids. Instead, I buy pencils, pens, erasers, calculators, highlighters, notebooks, etc., before school starts. If a student doesn't have what they need in my class, I will provide it. The reason doesn't matter. I don't care whether the parents can't or won't provide it or whether the kid is still working on trying to be organized; if they don't have what they need during class, all they have to do is ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter